Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not certain that either or both of the the 2 cars that were reportedly seen by FM when WT disappeared are either a mystery to police or connected to any perp(s).

I'm not sure it was certain that any of the named POIs in this case were in Kendall when WT disappeared?

The Bowraville case is not necessarily important to this WT case, however it is a fresh idea offered up as a fresh potential theory by a WS member, so possibly worth looking into?

Sorry I didn’t mean for my message to come off as if I was attacking the theory or you. But I was just finding it hard to link the poi to both cases.

Indeed. Can make people feel comfortable running their mouths if they think nobody suspects them. Stops them lawyering up too.

Actually nothing stops people lawyering up. As soon as a person says that require a lawyer police are no longer able to conduct an interview without a lawyer present. Prior to or after arrest.

I was answering the question above. I think they were suggesting a link to the Bowraville murders.

Can you or someone please clarify why the Bowraville case is important to WT case ? The case had multiple victims that were Aboriginal. Each victim was taken the same way. WT is Caucasian and there was only one incident that happened that year. Serial killers always go for a commonality . Like look at Jack the Ripper for example. I know it’s a cliche example. But all his victims were the same.

Also are you suggesting the Bowraville suspect would have to have known that WT was at his FG house as the cars were parked outside. Does the Bowraville suspect have any links of knowing he was there ? Or did simply just wait outside in a random street ? Waiting to snatch WT?

Sorry I’m just finding it hard to find links. I understand he might have had links to Port Macquarie but are we certain he was at Kendall when WT disappeared? Plus there were two cars parked outside FG house. In the Bowraville case he acted alone, why would he change strategy and partner up?

Firstly no-one can say for certain that any of the POIs publicly outed in the media were in Kendall at the time of William's abduction.

The fact that William is caucasian and the Bowraville children are of aboriginal decent cannot rule out a connection. It is the POIs prediction that links. 1st victim in Bowraville attended a party on 12 September. That is the last time she was sighted. William was abducted on 12 September. The 1st victim had slept in the main POI's caravan 11 September. William arrived into Kendall on 11 September. (don't anyone jump to conclusion that I am indicating foster family in any way).

Michael Usher 60 minutes interview with the Bowraville main POI is where the POI calls out DCI Jubelin as "vindictive".

Just google 'bowraville murders' to link to articles. go onto youtube and google 'bowraville murders' to view the documentaries. From memory there are 8.

There are podcasts available via The Australian newspaper website put out by Dan Box - they contain unbelievable information. One of the documentaries you will find is one that involved Box.

There is a lot of work behind the scenes to get the main POI re Bowraville to trial and prosecuted. It's a very complicated case. They have changed NSW laws to get this prosecution sorted. This is the 1st time in Australian legal history this had occurred. This work has been done at the same time and concurrently with the abduction and high profile investigation of William occurring.

The same DCI (currently) is in charge of both Bowraville and William's case. No coincidence. Yes DCI Willing was 1st in charge of William's case, but DCI Jubelin stepped up in January 2015. The investigation re William commenced with the Port Macquarie police command in charge.

someone requested I provide links - the links are very easy to locate. someone requested I provide timestamp - yes I could do this, but if you only listen and view information at the timestamp you will not view and hear all relevant information.

I was answering the question above. I think they were suggesting a link to the Bowraville murders.

Can you or someone please clarify why the Bowraville case is important to WT case ? The case had multiple victims that were Aboriginal. Each victim was taken the same way. WT is Caucasian and there was only one incident that happened that year. Serial killers always go for a commonality . Like look at Jack the Ripper for example. I know it’s a cliche example. But all his victims were the same.

Also are you suggesting the Bowraville suspect would have to have known that WT was at his FG house as the cars were parked outside. Does the Bowraville suspect have any links of knowing he was there ? Or did simply just wait outside in a random street ? Waiting to snatch WT?

Sorry I’m just finding it hard to find links. I understand he might have had links to Port Macquarie but are we certain he was at Kendall when WT disappeared? Plus there were two cars parked outside FG house. In the Bowraville case he acted alone, why would he change strategy and partner up?

There is no evidence Bowraville main POI acted alone! There is evidence he did not act alone and I am unable to share that evidence here.

The POI in the Bowraville murders lived in the Newcastle area in March 2013. ( I have a link, but it shows the POI's name which I am reluctant to post)

Papertrail do you have a link to the POI living in Port Macquarie. I can see he attended Supreme court in Port Macquarie in 2006 but what proof is there he resided in PM?

A reporter turned up on his doorstep in Port Macquarie. You normally are required to attend court appearances in the area of the offence that the appearance involves.

Sorry, where is Port Macquarie in relation to Kendall? (How far?) Are we thinking that it was a 'random' opportunity, or that this POI in the other cases somehow planned it?

no random opportunity in any sense.

Where on earth did you get the information to jump to the conclusion 'same sex relationship'. I indicated the 1st Bowraville victim had stayed in the main POI's caravan the night prior (with her girlfriend) to the 1st abduction / murder. That is it. Just stayed in the caravan.
Guess it was just the sentence construction . Her girlfriend- that part. I’m assuming now you just mean friend. Sorry, it’s just the way it was written.

I just read through the Kendall Chronicle in 2014 to see if there was something in it. Couldn't find much. The newspaper's publication stopped in 2015. The business directory didn't mention BS' business. I couldn't check the old Camden Haven Courier newspapers. I was trying to find a link on how FG contacted BS. i.e. how did she get his details. Was he referred by a friend?

It has never been detailed how FGM obtained Speddings contact details. She lived in the Kendall community for some 15 years and was heavily involved in all facets of the community therefore she probably looked up the yellowpages to find him. In saying that, does anyone have access to 2014 yellowpages business directory? Local communities quite often have a small trade directory as well - not sure if that occurred in Kendall. May be FM looked up the detail for her. She hadn't visited Kendall since February 2014 but I am sure she would have telephone her mother. Perhaps a neighbour referred Spedding. I keep in mind that Spedding stated in his Youtube video that he had never been to Benaroon Drive at any time prior to 9 September the day he 1st visited to check the washing machine. But a neighbour may have moved in from another address nearby.

<modsnip: If you can't comment on it, then don't.>

Guess it was just the sentence construction . Her girlfriend- that part. I’m assuming now you just mean friend. Sorry, it’s just the way it was written.

Perception is a strange thing! The fact that 1st victim had stayed with her girlfriend in main POI's caravan should not automatically suggest there was a sexual relationship between 2 girls. any thankyou.

Perception is a strange thing! The fact that 1st victim had stayed with her girlfriend in main POI's caravan should not automatically suggest there was a sexual relationship between 2 girls. any thankyou.
Of course it doesn’t, but you did say girlfriend. It was just the choice of words, as I said above. This is WS after all, and intentional nuances are very common.

Thanks for your insight PT. But I looked up the trade directories and no mention of BS business. I searched google for old listings and it only mentions the hire company. I also searched ABN records which are public but I can’t comment the information on WS. I’m contemplating whether FG hired the washing machine. Then called BS to replace it with another rental or fix it. There’s no mention on the hire business pages that he does repairs. Also his business in the past focused on fridges.

A reporter turned up on his doorstep in Port Macquarie. You normally are required to attend court appearances in the area of the offence that the appearance involves.
Hi PT. Are you referring to the 2013 story on the Bowraville POI? The POI was in Lake Macquarie, just south of Newcastle at that point, not Port Macquarie.

Just in case anyone is confused:

(09:58) Reporter:

'Mr Jubelin, on the subject of William's foster care, have you been able to rule out involvement by the foster family or the natural family in his disappearance?'

(10:08) DCI Gary Jubelin:

'The simple answer to that, yes. I'm standing here saying I have ruled out the foster carer parents and I have ruled out the biological parents as being involved in this investigation.'

I find that to be *funny* wording from GJ. 'The *simple answer to that*, yes.' So.... pray tell, what is the *more complicated answer*, I wonder?

Task Force Rosann was formed 16/12/14 and was lead by
Acting Superintendent Tony Joice
Acting Superintendent Commander Tony Joice, who is heading the taskforce
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

The state crime command's homicide squad took charge of the investigation in early December '14. Task Force then led by
Homicide Detective Inspector Hans Rupp
The state crime command's homicide squad took charge of the investigation in early December.
Mr Rupp said he and his team
William Tyrell search is not over

29/1/15 Hans Rupp retired and handed over to
Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin
Detective Inspector Jubelin, …….., will now be the officer in charge following the retirement of Detective Inspector Hans Rupp.
Top investigator appointed in search for William Tyrrell

Homicide Squad Detective Superintendent Michael Willing
has spoken at press conferences held in Parramatta.

I find that to be *funny* wording from GJ. 'The *simple answer to that*, yes.' So.... pray tell, what is the *more complicated answer*, I wonder?
The more complicated answer is that he is not going to comment on whether or not he has ruled out other family members, some of whom have featured in MSM.

In 2006 he appeared in Port Macquarie Supreme Court in relation to the Bowraville murders where he was acquitted of Evelyn's murder. In this instance it would seem the trial was not held in the area of the offence due to it being a Supreme Court matter.

There is no evidence of him residing in Port Macquarie.

He travelled to Port Macquarie to attend the trial for an offence which occurred in Bowraville. At some time since he moved from Bowraville to Newcastle.

Mr ****, 45, was last week tracked down to his new secret home in the Newcastle area where he lives with a new name, children and a new relationship and works with an organisation that looks after Aboriginal youth.

In 2006 he appeared in Port Macquarie Supreme Court in relation to the Bowraville murders where he was acquitted of Evelyn's murder. In this instance it would seem the trial was not held in the area of the offence due to it being a Supreme Court matter.

There is no evidence of him residing in Port Macquarie.

He travelled to Port Macquarie to attend the trial for an offence which occurred in Bowraville. At some time since he moved from Bowraville to Newcastle.

Mr ****, 45, was last week tracked down to his new secret home in the Newcastle area where he lives with a new name, children and a new relationship and works with an organisation that looks after Aboriginal youth.

The mere fact this main POI had chosen to work with aboriginal children is rubbing more sh@#te in faces of investigators and the families and community of Bowraville victims!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper