DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31
Thread #32 Thread #33
Thread #34 Thread #35

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Please continue discussing William's case here, and bear the following in mind:

We do not and can not sit on any one thread to read posts in real time. We rely on members to let us know if there is a problem. If you see someone being rude or disrespectful, please use the Alert feature to lets us know so we can review it before it gets out of hand. If you perpetuate the dissension by responding on the thread, you may be subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Mods really don't like being heavy-handed in threads, but sadly it is necessary at times. From now on, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in effect for bickering or disrespect towards other members in William's thread, and/or for making accusations or insinuations against William's bio or foster family. To do so will result in a minimum 1 week TO or possibly a ban from the thread itself. We love y'all, but we don't want to hear the excuse that "Aussies are different". WSers come from a variety of countries, so we're all different, and we can all make the choice to be rude OR to be respectful and post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thread is now open. Post accordingly. :tyou:

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

Don't know what to think anymore. A few different scenarios all seem possible. I keep coming back to NC's dismissive attitude towards searches. The only way I can find any logic in it is to consider that she is protecting someone close. I'm also open to the possibility that all may not be what it seems with regard to William's paternity. Maybe some truly horrible human beings were engaged to assist with an abduction, but it all went horribly downhill from there. So many intertwining backgrounds. Aaaargh.... where are you little guy?
I can not dismiss her reaction either campchair.
a lot of my thoughts have changed since the search started.

post 1141 thread 35
A ring is something that was ruled out by Jubelin, but probably to tone down the media hysteria that keeps wanting it to be true (fear sells ads). If a ring existed it'd be much harder to conceal, after all this time. Ruled out probably meaning less likely.

BBM
Did he?

Police have previously said they were looking at the possible involvement of an active paedophile ring on the Mid-North Coast.
Chief Inspector Jubelin said that had still not been totally ruled out.
“Until this matter is solved, we keep all lines of inquiry open,” he said.

15,000 bits of information received about missing boy William Tyrrell

Willowpea New Member

Hi everyone this is my first time posting here but I have been following Williams thread for quite a while.

Recently GJ worked on a murder case in my own town, a young lady was murdered and her small child was present in the home. Our small town was rife with rumours for weeks, but the police remained tight lipped and what information was given to the community was really strategical and carefully worded. Eventually some of the people who knew what had happened/were involved somehow started coming out of the brick work the police raided some of their POIs (I guess you would call them) homes and arrested them on completely separate charges, their names were then printed in the papers. They eventually charged one man out of that group for the murder, and it turned out that the police had had problems placing all the events together because this man had committed the murder and then travelled 5 hours away and committed a break and enter where they had his finger prints.

Above, part of Willowpea's, first post.
Welcome.:)
Loved it, and added here.

Last edited:
The swarming police presence around the town is designed to put "pressure" on a person in the Kendall surrounds who has held back information from investigators.

"There is a person out there who knows why we are searching this area and will no doubt be feeling pressure from the intensity of the investigation," Det Insp Jubelin said.

The tiny community has been urged to cast a suspicious eye over family members, friends and neighbours as pressure mounts to solve the mystery.

New lead as second William Tyrrell search finishes

2;50 video
Tracey - ".......... if he was abducted, has the abductor come under your radar, so far?"
GJ - "It is highly likely HE has come under our radar."

He. Not they, the person or the persons.

I'm outside of Australia. Why can't I watch 9Now?

post 1141 thread 35
A ring is something that was ruled out by Jubelin, but probably to tone down the media hysteria that keeps wanting it to be true (fear sells ads). If a ring existed it'd be much harder to conceal, after all this time. Ruled out probably meaning less likely.

BBM
Did he?

Police have previously said they were looking at the possible involvement of an active paedophile ring on the Mid-North Coast.

Yes it was widely reported but largely ignored because it doesn't suit the cataclysmic narrative the media wants. Here's one example.

Yes there are certainly some boogeymen around Kendall. But if a "ring" were true, then everyone knows that children in foster care have historically been more highly exposed to this type of behavior (perhaps less so in modern day). And the majority of child abuse seem to begin inside the home and/or trusted environments, rather than broad daylight snatchings. But I don't suspect the media has the appetite or the gumption to address anything beyond boogeymen.

Last edited:
The swarming police presence around the town is designed to put "pressure" on a person in the Kendall surrounds who has held back information from investigators.

"There is a person out there who knows why we are searching this area and will no doubt be feeling pressure from the intensity of the investigation," Det Insp Jubelin said.

The tiny community has been urged to cast a suspicious eye over family members, friends and neighbours as pressure mounts to solve the mystery.

New lead as second William Tyrrell search finishes

2;50 video
Tracey - ".......... if he was abducted, has the abductor come under your radar, so far?"
GJ - "It is highly likely HE has come under our radar."

He. Not they, the person or the persons.

I'm outside of Australia. Why can't I watch 9Now?

Towards the end, when Tracey, asks about possible abductor, GJ states : "I want him to feel under pressure".
Great. The more pressure, the better.

Papertrail wrote: Actually nothing stops people lawyering up. As soon as a person says that require a lawyer police are no longer able to conduct an interview without a lawyer present. Prior to or after arrest.

From the last thread

I’m not talking about the legal rights to legal representation during formal police interviews etc. I’m talking about people feeling relaxed and unsuspected because police keep saying in the media certain people are not under suspicion, so they don’t feel the need to be guarded or protected by a lawyer telling them not to talk. Some people in some such cases feel like it’s okay to go on camera with crocodile tears and fake stories. In doing so they end up stuffing up. The cops give them enough rope, so to speak. There’s a whole documentary on ‘crocodile tears’ about this phenomenon. FTR I’m not accusing either set of parents here wrt WT’s case.

post 1141 thread 35

BBM
Did he?

Yes, 3year anniversary of WT's disappearance.

"It is no longer believed the kidnapper is a member of a pedophile ring.

Previously, police had investigated an alleged pedophile ring operating around Kendall as possibly being involved in William's disappearance, but A Current Affair can reveal that line of inquiry has been all but ruled out."

William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper

ETA - another link:
‘I would be sweating’: William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper

Last edited:
Yes, 3year anniversary of WT's disappearance.

"It is no longer believed the kidnapper is a member of a pedophile ring.

Previously, police had investigated an alleged pedophile ring operating around Kendall as possibly being involved in William's disappearance, but A Current Affair can reveal that line of inquiry has been all but ruled out."

William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper

13 June 2018

Problem is, that he's been saying that same thing for a long, long time. It seems that pressure isn't being felt. jmo.
I agree, I think the pressure is there though but the conscience isn’t. I also think he is talking directly to a woman. Perhaps a large one acting suspicious on Batar Creek road on the day of Williams disappearence IMO

Last edited:
It’s comments like - "the strongest likelihood" is that police have already encountered his kidnapper - that make me believe they don’t know exactly who was involved, or what really happened to William, other than that he was not alone when he departed Benaroon drive.

13 June 2018

Yes, I get that, and completely agree that *nothing* can be totally ruled out 'until this matter is solved'.

However, a year ago it was reported that the 'ring theory' had all BUT been ruled out, meaning.. it hasn't TOTALLY been ruled out, but it's sure not one of the top picks, and in fact at the bottom of the list (hence the wording 'all BUT ruled out', however, since the case is not solved, they obviously cannot rule ANYTHING out (unless there happens to be confirmed rock solid evidence of course).

I'm finding so much of this most recent verbiage being very old news, same stuff that was said in the beginning days, in fact. (I have had occasion to go back searching for certain news reports and have come across so much from the early days, and have been kind of shocked to find that so much are same words as now!)

I fear they have a great big nothing, other than perhaps having NOW confirmed, after almost 4 years, that there are indeed no signs of WT anywhere in the area, and so therefore they can deduce that he did not wander to subsequently meet with misadventure. Which, in my mind, leaves a whole lot of everything else still on the table.

jmo.

edited for: typo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads