Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if William was just a little boy without all the stigma around his personal life published it would be the same outcome , unfortunately because his status there has been so much inuendo and doubt which I think is fair enough given his circumstances. I think IMO it could have been anyone’s child- evil met innocence that day. It could have been your child or mine that happened to be in the terribly wrong place at the terribly wrong time. It’s cruel and unimaginable but devils walk amongst us ready to pounce

Yes, of course.

If it were me, that wouldn't stop me from wanting to speak up. And that concern wouldn't cross my mind in the heat of the moment.

Everyone's different. I do not question the sincerity of the FF. I do question how such a high profile, urgent case can have such a large black spot.

The black spot is concerning.
Procedures, policies and very complicated family situation and dynamics.

William's bio mother was not stopped from speaking/appealing. Well that is what she said in her interview.

So what are you implying, butterstick?

so you wouldn’t care about his sister? And her right to privacy? And the risk of having a little girl that you loved with all your heart being taken away because you flouted facs rules?

Of course that is a factor. You have to weight it all up.

From the outside looking in, it seems to me if they want a fatigued public to pay attention after many. many media cycles, one option might be to visibly speak out for WT.

Luckily in this case they have a choice to speak up or not... most people don't get this level of protection from the media.

From the outside looking in, it seems to me if they want a fatigued public to pay attention after many. many media cycles, one option might be to visibly speak out for WT.

Luckily in this case they have a choice to speak up or not... most people don't get this level of protection from the media.
They’re not being protected by the media. They are NOT allowed to speak out due to facs rules.

What is it that you’re trying to imply?

They just loved that little boy so much.

They’re not being protected by the media. They are NOT allowed to speak out due to facs rules.

Yes there are protections, that's the point. Fair enough.

If you actually read you'd see I am saying there is a blind spot in all of this.

People don't have the visibility. They don't have points of reference that might trigger some memory or knowledge. They might not realize they know something,

And I've clearly stated I am not attacking FF. I'm suggesting there's an equation here with pros and cons.

Exactly....

Yep, adopted children targets because of associated laws that hinder investigations.

Did police go to Queensland with an appeal?

Police took away a white car.

Where is the grey car?

Last edited:
Say for example, LE is *somehow* dealing with a psychopathic pedophile murderer, who, just by a momentary stroke of luck, happened to be driving invisibly and silently down a dead-end residential street without being seen or heard by any of the neighbours who all had a view and some of whom were actually out and about on their properties and in and out of the street at the exact timeframe, was able to find a toddler momentarily unsupervised approaching the roadside, to fulfill his pedophilic, murderous fantasies, and so couldn't resist the deep dark urge to immediately and quickly pluck the boy into his vehicle... from what I understand, psychopaths aren't known to feel 'guilt', or succumb to fear-induced pressure, are they??

My question is.. if such a gathering of impossibilities all occurred at the exact same time to create an above scenario by chance, then how did this person happen to get away with it without any clue, and with no body being found, no clothing being found, after almost 4 years now?

jmo

Isn’t that exactly how the “once in a decade type of crime” comes about?

So sad when mum and dad speak on 60 my minutes about what their boy must have been feeling at the time , where are they , why can’t help me. That would run through your mind 24/7 as fd said

When the FD said that it disturbs him in reference to what William would have been thinking & the fear he would have been feeling - it was horrible, the way he paused, cried & struggled with his words stayed with me since watching it. Those people dearly love that little boy & deserve to know what happened to him.

Say for example, LE is *somehow* dealing with a psychopathic pedophile murderer, who, just by a momentary stroke of luck, happened to be driving invisibly and silently down a dead-end residential street without being seen or heard by any of the neighbours who all had a view and some of whom were actually out and about on their properties and in and out of the street at the exact timeframe, was able to find a toddler momentarily unsupervised approaching the roadside, to fulfill his pedophilic, murderous fantasies, and so couldn't resist the deep dark urge to immediately and quickly pluck the boy into his vehicle... from what I understand, psychopaths aren't known to feel 'guilt', or succumb to fear-induced pressure, are they??

My question is.. if such a gathering of impossibilities all occurred at the exact same time to create an above scenario by chance, then how did this person happen to get away with it without any clue, and with no body being found, no clothing being found, after almost 4 years now?

jmo

1. Plan in place

2. Opportunity arose

3. Executed plan

4. Walked

Isn’t that exactly how the “once in a decade type of crime” comes about?
GJ himself actually referred to this crime as being "once in a generation". What is a generation - 100 years? 25 years? In any case, it speaks to how extremely rare such an abduction scenario would be with the circumstances of:
  • dead end street, severely limiting get-away ability (without being seen, at least)
  • extremely low density neighbourhood, chances of finding a child to steal would be extremely limited
  • neighbours have expansive properties with full views of the road and other properties (as it has been written/reported)
  • in this quiet neighbourhood, residents tend to notice if people and vehicles are in the street (as it has been written/reported)
  • the victim and his family don't live in the area and nobody, not even the person whom the family was visiting, knew he would be there already at 10:30am on that day
  • nothing heard nor seen by anyone - no crying, screams, talking, or traffic
  • being an upscale neighbourhood, one might anticipate that most residents might have security cameras that could potentially catch road traffic
  • mid morning on a weekday during light of day
  • a young preschooler is BOTH momentarily unsupervised (likely rare) on the sprawling, unfenced yard AND wandering (which reportedly, the boy doesn't do) at that very second the perp happens to drive by
  • at the very time of the event, and just prior and just after, residents are out on the street - mowing lawns, unloading groceries, reading books just inside at their windows, with some others in their vehicles leaving or returning to the street
  • the two adults present happened to both be inside making tea at that very second, while the third adult had left the neighbourhood for only 2 hours out of a 3 day weekend, but would presumably otherwise have been present with the rest of the family for the duration
  • the other child with whom the victim was then-currently playing with, was reportedly unable to provide any witness information to police, for whatever reason (I believe there were unsubstantiated reports in MSM that the child may have been in the loo at the time)
If a stranger abduction truly occurred under such a large list of unlikely circumstances, unfortunately I cannot see much hope of this case ever being solved.

"Det Chief Insp Jubelin described the crime as once-in-a-generation"
Tyrrell case 'frustrating' three years on

jose2014 said:
Task Force Rosann was formed 16/12/14...
RSBM

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Note that it was only 5 days later that it was reported that SFR had been established. They have pretty much from day one been assuming it was a stranger-abduction, imho.

September 16, 2014 UPDATE: STRIKE FORCE SET UP AS SNIFFER DOGS FAIL TO PICK UP SCENT OF WILLIAM TYRELL

"Police Strike Force Rosann has been established as sniffer dogs fail to pick up any scent of William Tyrell, five days after he went missing on the NSW mid north coast."

UPDATE: STRIKE FORCE SET UP AS SNIFFER DOGS FAIL TO PICK UP SCENT OF WILLIAM TYRELL - NBN News

Did some fear for their lives or their childrens lives.
Children targeted

A bio in prison. That is however an excellent alibis if it ever needed to be.

Any debts that may have attracted reprisal?

Did this person know the Camry POI?

Last edited:
So where sre the local car scrappers?

TJ was a scrap hunter driving around looking car parts or white goods etc

One car, a grey one had gone to Queensland?

One POI worked occasionally with autistic kids?

Last edited:
From thread #31 post 1198 - My hypothesis.

All The POI and a few others are having a rock spider meeting that morning, perhaps at bowling club car park.

One of them knows a lot about the FF because he gets information from a friend (the relative of bio family).

Also one of them has been to FG house, doing some work on washing machine, saw a note on the fridge, grandkids are visiting.

During the meeting they see the FF drive past, on his way to do some business. They then drive away in a number of cars, one follows the FF to keep an eye on him, then goes. To have a coffee in same town FF drives to.

The other two drive to the house where they know the out of town kid will be visiting. (2 cars) They are just checking it out, fantasising a bit, cause they are working out how to groom the kid, make friends with the family, the usual way they work to get access.

Then, not expecting to snatch a child on that day, they park their cars to look at how they can plan the access and are presented with an opportunity to snatch. The little boy they have head about just appears right in front of them.

The snatch is made in the car that has not been examined, no phones were used, because they just drove away, met up with the rest of the network by driving to tell them.

Who is driving the other car? TJ driving one car, the white one, it has been tested. Where is the other car.

Now consider that GJ has said “someone in town knows what we are searching for”

That something could be something from that morning. Could be something from that car? Could be something from that group morning meeting? Could be the message from the fridge magnet? Could be a photograph with DNA / Print

What were they really searching for?Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

They were looking for misadventure.

They mapped and documented the complete absence of it.

They are now going to run the flanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members