Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other week i hadn’t realized I didn’t close my front door properly behind me. My son went off to play with his toys and I went to put away groceries and prepare lunch. It all felt too quiet and as I went toward the living room I saw the front door ajar. He had made it about 100m down the street. He is two years old. I have met some people in my very own area who give me the creeps. The acquaintance who took it upon himself to take my sons swim nappy off after the pool despite both me and my husband being present. The guy who cleaned the carpets one morning and gave me shivers because there was just something... off. The pest control guy with completely dead eyes and a false demeanor. Imagine any of those people had some sort of fantasy in their mind and stumbled upon a little child with no one watching him. I know as his paranoid mother I could rattle off a list of my own suspects if god forbid anything were to happen. But there’s always people who might notice you without you ever noticing. No amount of recall or connecting the dots with who has been in your house recently or who gave you a weird feeling is going to cut it. It could be the person in the car behind you at the servo, the guy at the hardware store who has your address on file for the loyalty program. It’s just so very creepy and not outside of the realms of possibility. We just happen to be potentially watching it play out with this case. Far, far stranger things have happened. The bit that gets me is I think this person might be a total unknown and get away with it :-(

Sorry for the long post... total stream of consciousness writing!!!

It can happen. My cul-de-sac has 12 terrace houses. One morning at around 9am I was sitting out on my front verandah, concealed by a tall, bushy shrub. I didn’t immediately see or hear a car or the driver but I did see my neighbour’s 5 year old daughter out of the corner of my eye open her gate and walk towards the road. I got up to tell her to go back inside as her Mum was nowhere in sight or hearing. As I did, she had walked around the the driver’s side of the car where a stranger (a woman) had opened the door and had walked around to meet the girl. I told the girl very firmly to go back inside and asked the woman who she was. She jumped back in her car and took off before I could get her number plate. The car and my neighbour’s daughter were less than 20 feet away from me at most the whole time. They were also in full view of the office of a children’s community centre and the whole event occurred within the space of about 10-15 seconds. What that woman was up to and why she called a 5 year old girl over to her car, I (and the police) will never know but my neighbour could have lost her daughter in the blink of an eye had someone not happened to be out on their front verandah for mere seconds that day.
Too funny that we both posted similar things at the same time

It can happen. My cul-de-sac has 12 terrace houses. One morning at around 9am I was sitting out on my front verandah, concealed by a tall, bushy shrub. I didn’t immediately see or hear a car or the driver but I did see my neighbour’s 5 year old daughter out of the corner of my eye open her gate and walk towards the road. I got up to tell her to go back inside as her Mum was nowhere in sight or hearing. As I did, she had walked around the the driver’s side of the car where a stranger (a woman) had opened the door and had walked around to meet the girl. I told the girl very firmly to go back inside and asked the woman who she was. She jumped back in her car and took off before I could get her number plate. The car and my neighbour’s daughter were less than 20 feet away from me at the most the whole time. It was also in full view of the office of a children’s community centre and happened within the space of about 10-15 seconds. What that woman was up to and why she called a 5 year old girl over to her car, I (and the police) will never know but my neighbour could have lost her daughter in the blink of an eye had someone not happened to be out on their front verandah for mere seconds that day.
wow what an experience. jeez. so true. can happen in the blink of an eye. must have given u the willies. hate to think what the woman was doing eek

y

absolutely, and unfortunately sometimes everything works in their favour... :(

Very nearly did for the stranger who called my neighbour’s 5 year old daughter over to her car. I shudder to think what may have happened if I hadn’t been outside. She could have abducted her in the blink of an eye and no one would’ve been the wiser (until her mother discovered her missing).

Last edited:
Very nearly did for the stranger who called my neighbour’s 5 year old daughter over to her car. I shudder to think what may have happened if I hadn’t been outside. She could have abducted her and no one would’ve been the wiser.

very scary all round, & female predators scare the hell out of me, as much as male predators. If they work in a team with a man - very scary :( :(

very scary all round, & female predators scare the hell out of me, as much as male predators. If they work in a team with a man - very scary :( :(

Yes, women who help abduct children and adults with or for their partners are scary. There have been quite a few infamous couples such as the Birnies, for example. I suppose their victims are more likely to trust a woman or a couple. Any stranger, regardless of their gender, who approaches a child in suspicious circumstances should be challenged. I’m so glad to see many people on William’s thread show such concern for children.

It can happen. My cul-de-sac has 12 terrace houses. One morning at around 9am I was sitting out on my front verandah, concealed by a tall, bushy shrub. I didn’t immediately see or hear a car or the driver but I did see my neighbour’s 5 year old daughter out of the corner of my eye open her gate and walk towards the road. I got up to tell her to go back inside as her Mum was nowhere in sight or hearing. As I did, she had walked around to the driver’s side of the car where a stranger (a woman) had opened the door and had walked around to meet the girl. I told the girl very firmly to go back inside and asked the woman who she was. She jumped back in her car and took off before I could get her number plate. The car and my neighbour’s daughter were less than 20 feet away from me at most the whole time.

You probably 'stopped an abduction'.
Child's Mum, is most grateful, I would imagine.
Cameras in the area may have assisted Police, in locating this car, you would think!

You probably 'stopped an abduction'.
Child's Mum, is most grateful, I would imagine.
Cameras in the area may have assisted Police, in locating this car, you would think!

I’ll never know if it was an attempted abduction but it certainly was suspicious. What adult in their right mind calls a child from their yard, that they don’t know, over to their car and gets out to meet them? Even if innocent, it teaches that child it’s OK to do that and could set them up to be abducted in the future. I hope that car and driver were caught on CCTV and, yes, Mum was grateful.

Last edited:
I’ll never know if it was an attempted abduction but it certainly was suspicious. What adult in their right mind calls a child they don’t know over to their car and gets out to meet them? Even if innocent, it teaches that child it’s OK to do that and could set them up to be abducted in the future. I hope that car and driver were caught on CCTV and, yes, Mum was grateful.

There are creeps everywhere, ready to pounce.
They are ready for their encounter, when the situation permits.
Years ago, in a large suburban shopping centre, I tied my two puppies, close to front door at Coles: only going in for one item.
I returned immediately (now not remembering why, after my shock).
A guy, had placed one pup, into a bag, and was trying to do the same, with the second one, who was being extra playful.
I screamed, and ran at him. He dropped his bag running for his life.
This occurred within a minute of my leaving.
An observer stated, that he thought the puppies belonged to the creep, as they were so playful.
What an Idiot, I was to do this, and certainly learnt my lesson.
Now, when seeing dogs tied, at shopping areas, I warn the owners.

There are creeps everywhere, ready to pounce.
They are ready for their encounter, when the situation permits.
Years ago, in a large suburban shopping centre, I tied my two puppies, close to front door at Coles: only going in for one item.
I returned immediately (now not remembering why, after my shock).
A guy, had placed one pup, into a bag, and was trying to do the same, with the second one, who was being extra playful.
I screamed, and ran at him. He dropped his bag running for his life.
This occurred within a minute of my leaving.
An observer stated, that he thought the puppies belonged to the creep, as they were so playful.
What an Idiot, I was to do this, and certainly learnt my lesson.
Now, when seeing dogs tied, at shopping areas, I warn the owners.

Yes, motivated offenders just need opportunity and an unattended child (or pups, in your case, tmar). Ready is who they are. This is the type of offender I see as being responsible for William’s abduction, however unlikely people think the odds of it occurring. His abduction was an ‘outlier’ for sure but not impossible.

So hypothetically you tip off a potential target.

The target is high value foster child.

Whats the reward for this? Incentive?

Was there large sums made out of explicit images produced after target is whisked away?

What is the motive?

I live in a high density urban area in a highly populated city.

Mid morning, mid week when everyone is working or at school.

I get to see my street daily working from home.

Regional peripheral country town cul de sac busy traffic at this time?

Im not buying it for a second.

What I do see at this time is criminals eyeing up houses for nefarious purposes.

Not so much anymore because I have an infrared IP camera network system that has been made aware of to criminals that rarely pass since.

In saying that, I watched in full view neighbours car theft by Sudanese gang that was dropped once they saw my big camera. Mid morning.

Country cul de sac. Im not buying it. Someone was sniffing.

So hypothetically you tip off a potential target.

The target is high value foster child.

Whats the reward for this? Incentive?

Was there large sums made out of explicit images produced after target is whisked away?

What is the motive?

I live in a high density urban area in a highly populated city.

Mid morning, mid week when everyone is working or at school.

I get to see my street daily working from home.

Regional peripheral country town cul de sac busy traffic at this time?

Im not buying it for a second.

What I do see at this time is criminals eyeing up houses for nefarious purposes.

Not so much anymore because I have an infrared IP camera network system that has been made aware of to criminals that rarely pass since.

In saying that, I watched in full view neighbours car theft by Sudanese gang that was dropped once they saw my big camera. Mid morning.

Country cul de sac. Im not buying it. Someone was sniffing.

Again, it’s not a cul - de - sac

changed my mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, motivated offenders just need opportunity and an unattended child (or pups, in your case, tmar). Ready is who they are. This is the type of offender I see as being responsible for William’s abduction, however unlikely people think the odds of it occurring. His abduction was an ‘outlier’ for sure but not impossible.
These 'child predators' as you referred Bo, which is what my class ex fed officer lecturer refers them.

Compound word child-predator has a plan with a well versed mind in such matters.

I think someone who searches for scrap sometimes ventures betond legal means to aqcuire valuables and runs a cash business for nefarious purpose.

Then there is the unofficial prison training from like minded people in prison.
Sharing tips and tricks, tradecraft in the correctional facility.

Again, it’s not a cul - de - sac
At the time it wasn't passable by two wheel drive much at all.
Certainly further down was more 4wd.

In fact I think at - the - time it had a wire fence across, hence the track through the back of the cemetery.

I dont have Google earth to show the road end at - the - time.

It is now an extension of the existing Benaroon drive.

Any pictures of the road end at - the - time?

We have certainly gone over William extracted via the cemetery and back track.

It was a theory largely ignored and not accepted by many users.

However, William secreted through cemetery would mean William and the car not seen exiting Benaroon.

Much less suspicious exit

Benaroon Dr
Kendall NSW 2439

https://goo.gl/maps/aLiauKqcw7q

Last edited:
These 'child predators' as you referred Bo, which is what my class ex fed officer lecturer refers them.

Compound word child-predator has a plan with a well versed mind in such matters.

I think someone who searches for scrap sometimes ventures betond legal means to aqcuire valuables and runs a cash business for nefarious purpose.

Then there is the unofficial prison training from like minded people in prison.
Sharing tips and tricks, tradecraft in the correctional facility.

Let me add a repair man and pawn shop owner and rental shop owner, who is free to divide his time and is meeting all sorts of people on a daily basis, driving around a lot or being at his shop/store/office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo