Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't there at the time he came back shortly after, as has been reported many times including today, he was showing them all his movements. Where he searched, who he came across etc.
Think there is confusion because the heading on actual video indicates the word 'before' instead of 'after' ....FF returned

Dr Sleuth mentioned the worker that took pic of William and questioned in testimony today and asked if he had shown anyone the pic which he said he hadn't, was connected to the Salvation Army's Young Hope Programme. Here is info 're that programme's FACS accreditation in 2012. According to info from inquest today William was removed from bio parents in February 2012.

Young Hope Accredited | mySalvos

This is the one I am referring to. The date of publishing is on there as 10 Sep 2016.View attachment 176150

Richie published it in 2016 on Youtube - the same one I mention above from April 2015

ETA: This is Richies heading on the Video you are quoting

Attachments

• 19.03.25 Richies Youtube Police Interview.JPG
    19.03.25 Richies Youtube Police Interview.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
* She checked her phone and saw a text from her husband saying he was nearly home after stopping to buy some newspapers at a nearby store.

* She ran out the front and told her husband William was missing. He began searching yards while the foster mother alerted neighbours and then police.

William Tyrrell's known final movements
The man FM locked eyes with is reported as driving an old teal-coloured car. That would have been quite conspicuous.

This is getting confusing. So the foster parents phoned the FGM to tell her they were arriving on Thurs not Friday. This had not been mentioned before even in police documentary.

Police permitted foster mother in company of William's sister and FGM to drive miles to Port Macquarie airport in a state of extreme shock and stress and emotional turmoil!!

When she returns and remembers about the 2 cars he hands her his mobile and tells her search for the cars?? As per media reports.

Id be saying "catch a cab' I'm not leaving here.

Lets forget it. Here is a transcript of police interview doco. As transcribed as part of vid release. Interesting

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/04/17/12/28/read-the-full-transcript-from-william-tyr

Sorry, page not found

I think you cut the link.

There is a transcript in the link I previously provided along with the 60 mins video, here it is again.

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r