Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man FM locked eyes with is reported as driving an old teal-coloured car. That would have been quite conspicuous.

The older Falcons had shades of teal/blue/greens.
imageForTag4543146356360518417.image_.jpeg

ford_falcon_futura_au_nbsp_1998_19430077.jpg

the leveson family on ch 7 late news giving their opinion on williams inquest, say they hope williams families dont get painted into a corner like they did with their sons killer given immunity, mr leveson said once a poi has been compelled to give evidence at an inquest they cant be prosecuted later on with that evidence, so does that mean if whoever hurt william does talk they may not go to prison?

the leveson family on ch 7 late news giving their opinion on williams inquest, say they hope williams families dont get painted into a corner like they did with their sons killer given immunity, mr leveson said once a poi has been compelled to give evidence at an inquest they cant be prosecuted later on with that evidence, so does that mean if whoever hurt william does talk they may not go to prison?
My understanding is that a POI can refuse to give evidence on the grounds that it may incrimate him/her. Sometimes POIs who exempt themselves on those grounds are offered immunity from prosecution in exchange for their testimony. In the absence of such a deal, their evidence can indeed be used against them.

Stepping outside the house about 7am the following day, the foster mother saw two “old, dirty” cars with missing hubcaps parked strangely close together, on the side of the road.

Each of the driver’s side windows were down.

She later saw a third car — it, too, was old, but with spoked, mag-style wheels — driving up and down the street.

The driver was, she said, a “big man” with “weathered skin” taking up “all of the car”.

They locked eyes, and he gave her a “challenging look” but it was fleeting.

The foster mother saw the first two cars again, about two hours later, still parked where she had seen them the first time.

Nocookies
William Tyrrell inquest: the moment the boy in Spider-Man suit disappeared

Interesting tid-bit. On the walk thorough with FF, when he was showing how he searched, he mentioned that he was in the "Cubs, Scouts, Adventurers".
"Adventurers" is the "Scouts" of the SDA church. Same church as the Chamberlains when their baby was taken. :(
Eerie analogy :(:(
How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online
I think FF might have said "Venturers", which Scouts NSW says is for children aged 14 to 17.

• 2:00AM MARCH 25, 2019
In truth, it’s been a mess from the get-go: William was a foster child, and the NSW Department of Family and Community Services put secrecy first.

On the day of his disappearance, it refused to let the foster parents be identified.

It also refused to let his biological parent be identified.

And so the initial reports coming out of Kendall were extremely confusing: a child was missing, but where’s mum and dad?

There were no parents, no grandparents, nobody was on TV pleading for his return.

Into that distressing scenario — into the abhorred vacuum — came rumours, innuendo, speculation about paedophile rings and dodgy neighbours and family members, much of it devastating to those who dearly loved William.

And yet for three years, the secrecy held. Finally, NSW Supreme Court Justice Paul Brereton stepped up and took responsibility.

The fact that William was a foster child was a matter of profound importance, he said.

Of course, the public had a right to know.

Nocookies

I hear you TGY.

It's My opinion that the WHOLE department with a remit to attend to the Care of our People (Adults & children ) needs a drastic overhaul under the guidance of care & compassion, sense & sensibility, reality & rationalisation to start with. .... those comments are not in any judgement of the mostly well-meaning & over-worked people on the ground.

Pensioners wait for months for their entitlements. Pushed to the brink of starvation & eviction, borrowing from family & friends, after spending years in service to this country, paying their taxes & contrbuting accordingly.

Widows & Widowers, victims of domestic violence, people who have contributed & are now in need of a helping hand, mostly to provide a sense of care & stability for their vunerable young ones - these people are made to feel like 2nd class citizens, to beg & borrow & to have their self esteem reduced to O ...

Children left in abysmal situations; childten removed from situations & placed in worse!

Being of the belief that The Fish Rots From the Top, it's my opinion that our country & society would be much better served if our (mostly) self-serving Bureaucrats had a remuneration that was matched to genuine humane solutions - as opposed to 'all about cost cutting'.

It's totally absurd that information that could aid a person's safety is stifled by the rules from a 'department' - Who made those rules ? Under what decision criteria ?
How Many Children Do We Allow To Be Exposed to dreadful situations, to harm & otherwise Before We Step In ?

With an election looming, I hope someone with so called 'power' has the moral fortitude to get real!

At the same time I'm appreciative of the efforts & enquiry being invested in finding answers for this little boy.
I continue to pray for his salvation & for justice. Hopefully you'll all join me, after all, a problem shared (once) is a problem halved. I can only wonder at the Power of multitudes

Mark Reddie‏Verified account @ReddieNews 15s16 seconds ago

An inquest into the disappearance of William Tyrell is played the triple zero phone call made 20 minutes after he vanished - Counsel Assisting Gerard Craddock says it usually takes parents 2 hours before that call is made @abcnews @abcsydney #WilliamTyrrell

Thanks for your diligent relaying of the information Sleep.

I tried to check in while at work but limited opportunity so I really appreciate your detailed report. I found it hard to hear some stuff, even if I was already aware. I think this names it very real so my thoughts are also with you as you transpose.

Thank you again ..

T
Tears as William Tyrrell inquest starts

William Tyrrell’s biological father has wept in court as the inquest into his missing son opened in Sydney.

The father, who cannot be named, wept as he sat with his half-brother’s arm around his shoulders in the courtroom.

Missing William’s biological grandmother also wept as she heard Counsel Assisting the inquest, Gerard Craddock, SC, give a dramatic recreation of events on the morning William went missing.

The biological and the foster families of William Tyrrell sat on opposite sides of the court which was also packed with supporters for both sides.

/QUOTE]

Thanks Froggie. Maybe I misread 'bio-grandmother' for 'bio-mother' ....

Are you saying that they didn't pick up the FM's sister on the day he disappeared because we were always under that impression,, and that is when she remembered the cars. Coming back into the street that evening, she remembered that that was where she 1st met the 1st responder policeman and then remembered that she had seen cars that morning and raced straight over to the command center to tell them about it. funnily enough, I have gone to the 60 minutes interview and the Chris Smith interview where the FM discusses the cars and I can no longer find her disclosures about noticing the cars. Anyone....?
Could you be thinking of the Lia Harris interview for Daily Telegraph? FM describes seeing the two cars (but not the third one) and then later remembering them when returning from the airport: Part 1 on YouTube, starting about 11:35.

Hi all! This is my first post here, even though I have been following the thread for months. It's been very informative, although sad. I hope they find out what happened to this dear little boy.

One thing that I find a bit odd, is that there is never mention of the older sister & what she may have seen. She was 5 when little William went missing? Maybe I have just missed it somewhere, but surely if she was playing with him outside, she would have seen or heard something? I understand, of course, the initial privacy concerns, but I've just not seen her mentioned anywhere, except to say 'she was playing hide & seek with him'

Welcome Cathy, and thanks joining in your support of William.

Re his sister - it's true that we've heard very little, but I would think much more is known by investigators .
IMO it's paramount that she be supported & protected at all levels .

They actually did.

The Bio family & associates and the FF & associates have all been cleared

Hey Doc. Wondering if we've a miscommunication here.

As far as I gleaned, in my limited time, it was stated that the involvement of extended family / associates has not been ruled out.
Yes, his bio parents were in Sydney.

This is getting confusing. So the foster parents phoned the FGM to tell her they were arriving on Thurs not Friday. This had not been mentioned before even in police documentary.

Police permitted foster mother in company of William's sister and FGM to drive miles to Port Macquarie airport in a state of extreme shock and stress and emotional turmoi
l!!

When she returns and remembers about the 2 cars he hands her his mobile and tells her search for the cars?? As per media reports.

This has always troubled me PT. .. Surely someone rise to do airport pick up, even if Police...
Also, there's no way I could've left the site in case he realpeared!

I saw that too sweet bear.
They both reminded me of the Morcombe’s and I felt all their knowledge for the inquest for William’s came from their grief of losing their own.

Stepping outside the house about 7am the following day, the foster mother saw two “old, dirty” cars with missing hubcaps parked strangely close together, on the side of the road.

Each of the driver’s side windows were down.

She later saw a third car — it, too, was old, but with spoked, mag-style wheels — driving up and down the street.

The driver was, she said, a “big man” with “weathered skin” taking up “all of the car”.

They locked eyes, and he gave her a “challenging look” but it was fleeting.

The foster mother saw the first two cars again, about two hours later, still parked where she had seen them the first time.

Nocookies
William Tyrrell inquest: the moment the boy in Spider-Man suit disappeared

I’d bet there’s a drug house close by. That’s usually like a turd to blowflies.

For a man to ‘lock eyes’ with a woman and give a ‘challenging look’. He’s been up to no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966