Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt FM initially say in doco interviews that at the time she realized William was missing for her it was very quiet...no bird sound...no wind sound?

Her prior descriptions of whoever took William just grabbed him by the shoulders....she demonstrates her meaning physically.....could that be due to her believing she had heard William scream?

There is so much that has been withheld from the public more than likely at instruction from police.
Yes the “moment “ she realised he was missing. Not when she was running around frantically looking for him is my understanding

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 12s12 seconds ago
Neighbour Anne-Marie Sharpley has now taken the stand at the William Tyrrell inquest. She was the first to help search for William after he went missing. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 2m2 minutes ago
Neighbour Anne Maree Sharpley has now taken the stand at the William Tyrrell inquest. She was the first to help search for William after he went missing. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 28s29 seconds ago
She tells the court she was outside her house when she was approached by William’s foster mother who asked “have you seen a little boy?... his name is William, he’s wearing a spider man suit” @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Yes the “moment “ she realised he was missing. Not when she was running around frantically looking for him is my understanding

If it was a bird she heard it was not the case of no bird sound then? If it was William she heard scream was there bird sound prior? Many birds at the sound of a high pitched sound will either scoot away or stay and remain silent.

If it was a bird she heard it was not the case of no bird sound then? If it was William she heard scream was there bird sound prior? Many birds at the sound of a high pitched sound will either scoot away or stay and remain silent.

Maybe she heard the scream when she was looking? as in - not long after she noticed he went missing. I hate to think...

I always thought that was more an expression of how when the adrenaline is pumping and your body is in full flight or fight mode (as it gets when things like this happen) then the whole world just melts away and all there is is the emergency you're dealing with. Not a literal statement of fact about the weather or fauna.

I'm sure it very much seemed like there was no sound to her because every one of her senses was dealing with this emergency.

(eta and getting across that no, she hadn't heard anything like WT screaming "mummy" or anything really obvious)

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 3m3 minutes ago
Anne Maree Sharpley tells the court she noticed a man down the street mowing his front lawn at the time. He stopped and asked if everything was ok, before putting the mower away and joining the search with his dogs. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
“All our kids used to play on the street... never worried about it at all” she told the court. She said she and other neighbours believed that end of the street was safe for children because it was away from the main road. @10Daily @10Daily

I always thought that was more an expression of how when the adrenaline is pumping and your body is in full flight or fight mode (as it gets when things like this happen) then the whole world just melts away and all there is is the emergency you're dealing with. Not a literal statement of fact about the weather or fauna.

I'm sure it very much seemed like there was no sound to her because every one of her senses was dealing with this emergency.

(eta and getting across that no, she hadn't heard anything like WT screaming "mummy" or anything really obvious)

And it may be a case of a bit of this and that. All her perspective.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 33s34 seconds ago
She describes seeing William’s foster father “running around yelling out... screaming out William” @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris Retweeted
Letisha Marambio‏Verified account @LetishaMarambio 2m2 minutes ago
Neighbour Anne Marie helped look but after a while she ran into William's foster mum again - "She was rather upset and said something to the effect he’s either hit his head and can’t hear me or somebody’s taken him." @10NewsFirstSyd @10Daily

Just going to throw these tweets in here from Letisha Marambio while waiting for Lia Harris's tweets to come through as there maybe more info in Letisha's tweets. :D

Letisha Marambio‏Verified account @LetishaMarambio 2h2 hours ago
Day 2 of the William Tyrrell inquest is underway - foster mum questioned about that moment; "I couldn’t hear a thing, it was silent there was no wind there were no birds. I couldn’t hear a thing, all I could think was why can’t I hear him; why can’t I see him." @10NewsFirstSyd

William's foster mum says "my immediate thought was somebody’s taken him" @10NewsFirstSyd

Foster mum emotional says after a quick search she decided she had to call police “I went inside and grabbed the cordless phone and I stood in exactly the same spot where I couldn’t see him and I just made that call.” @10NewsFirstSyd @10Daily

Everyone was calling William's name - when his foster dad got home from a trip into town "he just bolted he just ran… he went running for William I didn’t see him for ages after that” foster mum tell's court @10NewsFirstSyd @10Daily

“All I know is that on that day Anne Marie & Lydene (neighbours) were fantastic, they didn’t know him they didn’t have to but they went looking for him.” both women will give evidence later today @10NewsFirstSyd @10Daily

Letisha Marambio‏Verified account @LetishaMarambio 1h1 hour ago
Bill Spedding's lawyer questioning William's foster mum and her contact with him. She had to leave Spedding a voice msg but says children would have been heard playing in the background @10NewsFirstSyd @10Daily

Letisha Marambio‏Verified account @LetishaMarambio 31m31 minutes ago
Neighbour Anne Maree Sharpley in the witness box; “I just walked down the street looking from left to right into each property… just looking to see if I could see a Spiderman costume.” @10NewsFirstSyd @10Daily

Letisha Marambio‏Verified account @LetishaMarambio 10m10 minutes ago
Neighbour Anne Marie helped look but after a while she ran into William's foster mum again - "She was rather upset and said something to the effect he’s either hit his head and can’t hear me or somebody’s taken him." @10NewsFirstSyd @10Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz