Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all. It's just one week to go until the inquest :D :D It will be interesting to hear what some of the suspects have to say, finally! I guess, given it's an open hearing, the press will be there, to give us all a run down... an honest one!? Because it will extend into August, I wonder if we will hear from all the suspects? I just hope something good comes from this for William & hopefully he will be found from info gathered at the inquest (prayer symbol!)

hey all. It's just one week to go until the inquest :D :D It will be interesting to hear what some of the suspects have to say, finally! I guess, given it's an open hearing, the press will be there, to give us all a run down... an honest one!? Because it will extend into August, I wonder if we will hear from all the suspects? I just hope something good comes from this for William & hopefully he will be found from info gathered at the inquest (prayer symbol!)
iailwa, did your email from the court specifically say the hearing will be open? The hearing is still not listed, even though it's now less than a week to go. I'm wondering what would be shown on the lists if there's a non-publication order covering it: maybe they're not even allowed to say the hearing is taking place?

iailwa, did your email from the court specifically say the hearing will be open? The hearing is still not listed, even though it's now less than a week to go. I'm wondering what would be shown on the lists if there's a non-publication order covering it: maybe they're not even allowed to say the hearing is taking place?
RSBM
.... I rang Lidcombe and was on hold for quite a while this time, and was then was told I had to send an email to find out. ....
.... I received an email from the coroners court this morn that it is all going ahead on the 25th ....

@deugirtni I can't manage to quote your post, sorry, but I'm trying to reply by clarifying my question for @iailwa: Did the court email say that the hearing would be going ahead AND that it's open to the public? I'm just wondering if it could be in closed court. (I don't know why it would be and I certainly hope it isn't. It's just getting stranger that the case is still not listed only days out from starting.)

It was listed weeks ago and it just went poof and vanished from the list.
Could the coroner have sent the investigating team off to do something further in what was said to still be an active investigation at the direction hearing? Can a hearing be suspended before it even gets going?

There are several members of "the public" who are a part of a WT group who have advised that it is open court and that they will be attending on Monday. Although nobody can answer why the case was removed from the court list it is still proceeding, NOt sure how they know is open court either, I find it suprising to be honest due to the nature and delicacy of the case that it would not be a closed court. I do know that one member of the public attending is Allana who was responsible for taking Docs to court i think that time over when the supression was released of William being in care at the time. I do know she has a letter to the coroner to deliver Monday however that is all I know. Like I said cannot understand how this is open court, I would be suprised if people turn up Monday and are turned away.

100% agreed iailwa, thank you.

My first wish is for answers for William's family - I can't even begin to comprehend the pain they must be going through.

My next wish is for Justice. .. serious & message sending justice for all such perpretators.

I'm strong in my belief that preying on others, and especially our children, is not what our society is about.

IMO, this message must be sent loud & clear.

I'm personally so saddened by what our young are subjected to these days... some are at home under dreadful conditions...
Some are in fostered situations that are no better. They're not providing them the best for their wellbeing - IMO.. One in that situation is One too many ...

I so hope that our Government may get real & understand that our issues as a society are easily understood by the sentiment that the 'Fish Rots From the Head'.

It was listed weeks ago and it just went poof and vanished from the list.
Could the coroner have sent the investigating team off to do something further in what was said to still be an active investigation at the direction hearing? Can a hearing be suspended before it even gets going?

Huh ? Really ? No ... There's a reason it's not listed & time will reveal IMO.

The test for me is to stay strong & patient in my belief that William's disappearance will be answered to - and that any persons with a hand in that will be duely punished.

Tick ..... tock.....

I hope that ‘s the sound of freedom dwindling away, from those who have taken William.

May you be punished harshly in this life, and any afterlife that may exist.

May all those who love William find peace as a result of this- especially his family, and the members of SFR.

I wish all the strength in the world to those who will have to present, and hear, all of the awful details that will be revealed.

I truly believe the truth will come out, I just hope it does so swiftly for all involved, and that William is returned to his family, one way or another so that they may find peace.

I hope to see GJ have the satisfaction of arresting the SOB who took William. When I look at him, I see a man of determination, integrity, and a dogged desire for justice. I understand that that may ruffle some feathers, but I have no doubt that he does what he does, not for the fame, the ego boost or notoriety- but for the families of those who are lost or departed. I know that he would be my first choice if I were in the terrible position William’s families find themselves in. You may not be the lead anymore, but I feel that in the eyes of William’s family, you are the one who gives them hope . Go get em Gary.

The NSW lawlink registry site will be offline from 6pm tonight for maintenance. At the same time they have a feedback survey. Seems they may be having issues which may explain why William's case disappeared from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom