Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think BS did it or knows who did. Nothing to back this up except my own instinct. Maybe I'm wrong I hope if he's innocent he is definitely totally cleared and won't have to live with shadow of suspicion his whole life.
I won't rule out someone he knows being involved without his knowledge. JMO

yes.........u&bbm

and/or using his property for nefarious reasons??

Q: "Have you ever seen the little boy?"

A: "The media has correctly reported that"

The media only knows for sure you were at the properly before WT arrived. The media has never said outright that you returned on the day WT was present.

SO ... saying the media has correctly reported it just sounds slippery, since it does not answer the question "Have you ever seen the little boy"!

Sorry BS, and I still don't think the world should be accusing you, but if that's what the lawyer told you to say it is bad advice!

MS looks familiar.. I feel like I've seen her in the pictures helping in the kitchen that the media posted. Ill keep looking.

Q: "Have you ever seen the little boy?"

A: "The media has correctly reported that"

The media only knows for sure you were at the properly before WT arrived. The media has never said outright that you returned on the day WT was present.

SO ... saying the media has correctly reported it just sounds slippery, since it does not answer the question "Have you ever seen the little boy"!

Sorry BS, and I still don't think the world should be accusing you, but if that's what the lawyer told you to say it is bad advice!

Yes, have to agree that is a strange answer. A simple no would be fine if there's no funny business a yes would have required further explanation. Could be just poor legal advice but makes me pause and say hmm.

Did anyone else notice in the video of the journos asking questions, the two times the guy asks 'have you ever seen the little boy' and BS paused, MS looks up at him. She did it both times, struck me as a little odd, it was almost like she wanted to know too!
I was just about to post the same thing! She was obviously upset and he was very careful of what he said, never giving a direct answer and always confirming lawyers or media reports. He seemed angry.
I have to say i sit on the fence, im leaning more towards he has some sort of involvement because it seems to all fit IMO.
The "poor me leave us alone" doesnt mean anything to me. Who remembers the property getting searched last year in relation to Shaun Barker. The owner jumped up and down in front of the cameras claiming he was being poorly treated and was innocent and they ripped his house apart for nothing. That man was charged with murder along with 2 others. Tortured the poor man and did unspeakable things.
So.... Speaking to media doesnt hold weight with me at all.

OT: Did MSM ever come to a conclusion of whether WS & MS own the house or not?

OT: Did MSM ever come to a conclusion of whether WS & MS own the house or not?

The journo Chris (can't remember his name - O'Keefe maybe) from channel
9 said in his reports that they rent the house, own the business and rent that building also. He seems to have been pretty close to them since it all kicked off.

i wonder why the little boat wasnt seized also, one of bs loves is boating and the ocean.

7 News Sydney ‏@7NewsSydney 1h1 hour ago

Spedding doesn't blame @nswpolice for unwanted attention says his name will be cleared @AshleaBrown7 #WilliamTyrell

There is a pic of MS on WS FB, she is in the kitchen standing with flowers she received for Valentines day. This is the image that seems familiar.
There had previously been heaps of photos on google of all the ladies helping with the cooking for volunteers, but can't seem to find as many now.

have you looked at this site, theres lots of photos here of the search people

https://www.facebook.com/WilliamTyrellbringbackhome/photos_stream

Hello All,
I'm another newbie to this forum and after reading your posts I want to compliment you all on your excellent sleuthing skills. Hopefully I can contribute something useful. Here goes with something I thought of about with the timing of the coffee purchase made by BS. If he had paid for it AFTER sitting and having the coffee/cake he could have still made it to Kendall in the time period that William disappeared. I see on a previous post that the distance would take him approx 10mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz