Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
I'm another newbie to this forum and after reading your posts I want to compliment you all on your excellent sleuthing skills. Hopefully I can contribute something useful. Here goes with something I thought of about with the timing of the coffee purchase made by BS. If he had paid for it AFTER sitting and having the coffee/cake he could have still made it to Kendall in the time period that William disappeared. I see on a previous post that the distance would take him approx 10mins.

Welcome CDW10 :welcome5: I believe someone mentioned earlier that this particular coffee shop requires payment before you receive your coffee/food.

I wonder have any of the sleuthers here ever been interviewed on camera, they don't show the whole conversation, they cut and paste it together, they have a clear agenda, to sell news.
I was interviewed once about an election and when I saw the result on tv news they had completely distorted my comments and made it sound like I was voting LNP when I wasn't.

I wonder have any of the sleuthers here ever been interviewed on camera, they don't show the whole conversation, they cut and paste it together, they have a clear agenda, to sell news.
I was interviewed once about an election and when I saw the result on tv news they had completely distorted my comments and made it sound like I was voting LNP when I wasn't.

I haven't been interviewed on camera but I did comment on a local newspapers FB page once and they used my comment in their newspaper and changed my words... Pretty strange that they'd do that when people could see what I actually wrote on their page! Goes to show that the media will bend the truth to make things suit them.

That's my guess .. that his cell phone has shown that he has lied and he was in Kendall that morning. He's prob not quite up to speed with technology to realise that, and he's locked himself into the coffee shop and the 'not in Kendall at all that morning' story.

I think this is highly plausible. Agree that he may not be up with technology. Although I realise it may not be the first thing on his mind at this time, it still astonishes me that his FB page with all family photos etc remains open and available to all - perhaps he doesn't realise it is open to the public.

I thought she looked nervous/uncomfortable during interview - mho -- even if it is just woman's ESP/spidey sense -- she's nervous about something.

Well, I guess she has plenty to be nervous and uncomfortable about regardless of what the truth is. newone, I don't mean that as a criticism of your comment in any way and I totally agree with your observation - it's just that I honestly don't know what to think. It has been such an unexpected turn of events these last few days.

If he has been interviewed previously surely the police know about the coffee it would of been one of the first things they asked him? Maybe Colin doesn't know his facts

I wouldn't have a bloody clue what I did 4 months ago, on a Tuesday at 3.15 PM. WTHuh??

Well, I guess she has plenty to be nervous and uncomfortable about regardless of what the truth is. newone, I don't mean that as a criticism of your comment in any way and I totally agree with your observation - it's just that I honestly don't know what to think. It has been such an unexpected turn of events these last few days.

yes! ...... for all we know .... she's probably truly fearful.

Photo posted on 23 July 2012 of a few generations including a baby named William. Father would be IS, grandfather BS. This baby has that same surname in this photo. From what I can see there is no further mention of this child or IS. The date stamp of the photo is 09-10-2??? WT was born in June 2011.
https://www.facebook.com/bill.spedding.9#!/bill.spedding.9

Just to clarify, Ch 9 had the interview with the Speddings. Ch 7 and other journos just kept asking questions as they were leaving the police station, and they were answered.

106nin7.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBQhdvruBU4

I have found a real estate rental listing on the house from around the time they moved in. Just to clear up the questions about wether or not
We were sure they were renting it.

photo.jpg

not sure if the pic uploaded correct... can anyone view it?

Photo posted on 23 July 2012 of a few generations including a baby named William. Father would be IS, grandfather BS. This baby has that same surname in this photo. From what I can see there is no further mention of this child or IS. The date stamp of the photo is 09-10-2??? WT was born in June 2011.
https://www.facebook.com/bill.spedding.9#!/bill.spedding.9

As much as that would be pretty mindblowing ... I think that photo is much older than 2011. WS (or BS) had a lot darker hair, but if you look at another photo of him from 2009 his hair is pretty much the same as it is now. So I'm thinking the photo of the different generations is from earlier in the 2000s

I lose quality when I zoom in. Is it possible to
Say go back a week and then forward a week and see if any items have moved? We don't for sure know if the office was being used although the pawn business had been closed for a year from what we are told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz