Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually from very early on were we not told someone lived in the flat above? I'm sure there was something about that, and the office space was only raided?

the apartment is rented to a couple

Oh William's face!! He has a look older than his years.
This photo is haunting.

Yes very sad :(

I always scroll past his photos as quickly as possible and try to focus on potential culprits. Too sad to think about WT too often.

My heart can't handle another little one being missing, so I'm just going to say, little William, you are loved, and missed. I pray you're able to be found, and if someone is responsible for your disapppearance, they are punished as much as earthly possible.

LJ Hooker did the sale back in 2010, maybe our best hope for getting a photo of this infamous maze http://www.myrp.com.au/property/9_wandoo_place_bonny_hills_nsw_2445/1534851
House was rented in 2013
... so who owns it? ? A previous owner made comment regarding all the under house rooms.

How and why are they building a shed etc on a rental. .? Unless the current owners have organized it? I couldn't imagine B&MS wanting to outlay $1k for a shed on a property they don't own. . Especially when there is plenty of storage under the house. ..

http://www.ozhouseprice.com/sold-price/NSW/39644795/9-Wandoo-Place--Bonny-Hills-NSW/

The part about the police asking him why the calls to WT grandma are no longer in his call log. I wonder when they asked him this? I just checked my call logs now and they only go back as far as December. So if they've only asked him recently, then it would be normal for his calls from September to not be showing.

The part about the police asking him why the calls to WT grandma are no longer in his call log. I wonder when they asked him this? I just checked my call logs now and they only go back as far as December. So if they've only asked him recently, then it would be normal for his calls from September to not be showing.

That's an excellent point sleuthysleuth2013. Thanks for the photo too.

I just checked my iPhone and my call log goes back to late December... and I only take 2 or so calls a day. He'd receive many more running a business.

Yep I'm on iPhone aswell and it has stored to late December too. I'd like to know who the 'source' in the paper is too, apparently this is from the telegraph. Anyone with half a brain being questioned by the police would not say they were with someone if they weren't, knowing full well the police will go straight to those people to double check. BUT if someone asked me if I was with a particular someone on a particular date, I wouldn't know straight away. I'd work it out, but after 4 months it would take some time for me to remember!

And if I were guilty, and had 4 months to think about it, I'd have a good alibi ready

All this would get cleared up when the DNA test come back, I suppose. DNA doesn't care about a cafe bill.

I think the significance of the date they are asking about would come into play a bit. For eg, do you recall the day William went missing. .? What were you doing?
I can remember, because i was hanging for any up dates, i don't recall every single thing i did that day, but i can remember a fair bit of it. .

That's true Blessed

I'm not sure if anyone listened to the Serial podcast, but something explored in that was that people should remember things more clearly on the day that strange things happen.

I imagine everyone in and around Kendall would have reason to think of their movements on the day, or in the subsequent days, WT vanished.

A pawnbroker in a town like Laurieton would know all the wrongun's. I think the key to this is going back over what the family said happened on the day the boy vanished and the timings.

Ok, is WS being whacky or am I lol I'm reading page 9 of the thread and it says there are 10 pages, click on the '10' and nothing happens, it loads page 9 again. :panic:

ETA: Disregard, by the time I hit send it corrected itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member