Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is significant about Herons Creek? Any thoughts?

Judging by Google Maps, Herons Creek Rd looks like a back road that runs close to a major highway. Part of it seems to run through bush land (as others have mentioned). Laurel Street is one of a few streets that could be taken to get from Benaroon Dr to Herons Creek Rd. This route would also involve driving past many houses on Batar Creek Rd. All IMO

It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Exactly what I was thinking. I thought the same about the requests the lawyer made last week that were knocked back by the coroner. The requests seemed more interested in attacking the process than actually what the inquest is about. Finding William.
The recent podcast Nowhere Child states that BS is no longer a POI. I have heard him referred to as a former POI but this is the first time I have seen or heard that he is no longer a POI. Anyone else?

Heard it today .. Oh hum, when did that come about ? When did it come about that anyone is not a POI ?

Unless perhaps there's a solid & definite POI !

I am starting to have a feeling this
Inquest is going to be like someone firing a load of buckshot, with huge spray and bits everywhere, but no real evidence against anyone. Too many suspects, too many differing stories, too many possibilities.
Was he taken by a woman in a car, a
man in a white van, a man in a work van,
a man in a grey car, a white car, a dark
green car. A speeding 4 wheel drive. Was he taken by a neighbour, a visitor, a searcher...
I just hope, for Williams sake, that they catch who did this soon.

ok so if this guy had seen the cars with a small child in the back,1st car being a women driver and 2nd a male...who could it be...IMO it seems to be a planned grab and they knew he was there...who knew he was there ??? had the bf found out who the ff were...did the facs people know or someone the ff knows..other than that someone in the street??

And on my 'like' of this comment, it's not to caste any aspersions on BM or BF. .. It's simply to open the net to possibilities..
IMO, there's a miriud of possible well-meaning, or even aggrieved, people who may have decided to intervene, only to find themselves caught up in a horrendous & globally focused crime.
On the one hand, I'd suggest that scenario may suggest William is ok & cared for; on the other, it's not ok to take a child with no information of its safety . Those responsible need to at least have empathy enough to let people know that William is ok.

I wonder what connection to Herons Creek is.....
Herons Creek heritage trail: Bringing life back to a community with stories from the past
Join in the celebration on Saturday July 19. Mini buses will be run from Herons Creek Chapel (formerly, St Mary’s) at 49 Blackbutt Road, Herons Creek from 10.30am with the last bus leaving the chapel at 12 noon taking attendees around parts of the new trail to the designated location of the opening. Bookings are essential. A donation to cover the cost of the bus is, $10 Adults, $5 children, $20 families, & Concessions $7. Kendall Men’s Shed will provide a barbecue lunch and drinks at a small charge.
-.-
One of possible connections, IMO .........

What is significant about Herons Creek? Any thoughts?

I cant find any link however I wonder if it was seen that a 4wd had stopped in there somewhere acting suspicious? If the child seen in that car was not secured maybe they stopped there to secure the child into the seat as were far enough away from Benaroon drive to stop quickly and undetected? just a thought.

Herons Creek heritage trail: Bringing life back to a community with stories from the past
Join in the celebration on Saturday July 19. Mini buses will be run from Herons Creek Chapel (formerly, St Mary’s) at 49 Blackbutt Road, Herons Creek from 10.30am with the last bus leaving the chapel at 12 noon taking attendees around parts of the new trail to the designated location of the opening. Bookings are essential. A donation to cover the cost of the bus is, $10 Adults, $5 children, $20 families, & Concessions $7. Kendall Men’s Shed will provide a barbecue lunch and drinks at a small charge.
-.-

One of possible connections, IMO .........

Oh dear ......

I think the search done yesterday was strategic and planned for when certain people were in court, maybe to stress them or watch their reaction. Maybe even having the inquest in two parts was a deliberate ploy to stress someone or let them weigh up their options

I have to believe there is some master plan or else this is the end of any hope of advancing the case.

Update about the lost 3yo girl in QLD. Apologies I can't recall who posted the story here yesterday.

Girl, 3, found dead after disappearing on Queensland property

A three-year-old girl has been found dead following a desperate search after she disappeared on a property on the Sunshine Coast.

The girl vanished on the large property at Cootharaba, in Queensland, some time before 3.30pm.

Queensland Police said in a statement that at around midnight "police divers located the child in a dam approximately 150m from the house".

Such sad news...Any dams within a close proximity to a house should be fenced and come under the pool rules IMO

Such sad news...Any dams within a close proximity to a house should be fenced and come under the pool rules IMO

That is two little ones lost recently like this now ... Ruben Scott being the other child.

Such a hard thing. Fencing the dams near the houses makes sense, but the dams are often there for the property animals to use. Such a dilemma.

Would covering the van with blankets do anything in the way of helping to prevent rust from exposure to moisture over the time the fellow was in jail... or would that actually make the rust-risk even worse?

We have far less chance of rust in this country than other colder, wetter countries.
We usually cover our vehicles, especially our windscreens, to protect our vehicles from sun damage in Australia.

Update about the lost 3yo girl in QLD. Apologies I can't recall who posted the story here yesterday.

Girl, 3, found dead after disappearing on Queensland property

A three-year-old girl has been found dead following a desperate search after she disappeared on a property on the Sunshine Coast.

The girl vanished on the large property at Cootharaba, in Queensland, some time before 3.30pm.

Queensland Police said in a statement that at around midnight "police divers located the child in a dam approximately 150m from the house".
So sad :( poor girl and so sad for her loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member