Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirming here (to my own question) it looks like Chapman told the local police officer's SIL the night William disappeared, so it seems he thought he'd reported it. But that didn't actually get to police officially so it was March/Apr 2015 before he was interviewed.

Seems he told a relative of the local police officer he had known since she was a baby and she was going to pass it on several weeks later after being encouraged by one of his sisters.

Mr Chapman said his sister eventually convinced him to go to police “several weeks later”. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

The court heard Mr Chapman was not interviewed about the sighting until another person who heard about the sighting through the local grapevine told police in March 2015, prompting them to seek him out. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Who knows who it was that told the police to seek him out.

Mr Chapman will resume his testimony shortly, when the court will be shown a video walkthrough he did with detectives in 2017. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

I'm simply speechless that Mr Chapman is confident he saw William in that car, and even after seeing the news report that very night about him missing, he made no effort to go to the police and report the sighting.
I just can't believe it.
There were literally hundreds of people searching bush land for this little boy, yet this man has seen him being driven away and says nothing ! :confused:
Im speechless too, all I can do is shake my head and think WTF.
I cant see this case being solved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member