DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Thread #43 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Please continue discussing William's case here.

Thread reply bans are in place for members who have made personal attacks against other members and for members who insinuate the foster family either have involvement or are covering up.

Not sure if they still do it (I know in USA they do) but do we think that Mr Chapman may have gone under hypnosis with police request to try and recall further information of what he had seen? If had been reported when he saw the news broadcast likely would not have needed it!

Not sure if actually do it in AU these days or how accurate it is but just a thought.

From where Mr Chapman lives it would been so fast this car went passed him. I guess he may have turned when heard the car at speed and saw it come around the corner giving a good look at the female driver through windscreen and child at rear passenger.

Anyone have a pale, blonde women who was in their late 20's or early 30's at the time, on their radar?

What colour and type of vehicle was seen along Batar Creek Road with a heavy-set blonde (?) woman acting suspiciously?

Does anyone remember?

This popped into my head too. Blonde, plump/heavy-set is very specific and has been reported by 2 different people at 2 locations now. It could be someone else, but I want to know a bit more about caravan lady. She might need a 4wd for her caravan. If William was taken to her in the bush, that could explain the ~30min discrepancy between William going missing and Mr Chapman seeing the cars. All speculation and MOO.

Not sure if they still do it (I know in USA they do) but do we think that Mr Chapman may have gone under hypnosis with police request to try and recall further information of what he had seen? If had been reported when he saw the news broadcast likely would not have needed it!

Not sure if actually do it in AU these days or how accurate it is but just a thought.

From where Mr Chapman lives it would been so fast this car went passed him. I guess he may have turned when heard the car at speed and saw it come around the corner giving a good look at the female driver through windscreen and child at rear passenger.
Yes a car at high speed, I can imagine getting a good look at both passengers (child and female driver) but both ?

Mr Chapman will resume his testimony shortly, when the court will be shown a video walkthrough he did with detectives in 2017. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

So, Mr Chapman did a walkthrough with the police in 2017.
Paul Savage did a walkthrough with police in Sept 2017.

Sounds as if police were revisiting matters in 2017.

Wow, this info from Mr Chapman is really something. I sure hope police withheld it for strategic reasons because I don't want to believe that the investigation was bungled.

It looks like he told someone early on (the police officer's sister) and thought it had been passed on to police.

He also thought police were going to come door-knocking and when they didn't, maybe he thought they were already onto solving the case.

When you report something (or *think* you did) and hear nothing back from police, you don't think about reporting it again (IMO). That would've been why his sister encouraged him to try again.

Now, I wonder what local woman Katrina Cherry is going to say...

“It was an old box-type 4WD. I couldn’t tell you what the make was. Fawn colour. Beige is a bit light. (The driver) was a woman in her late 20s to late 30s, blonde hair, very fair complexion, she wore a white, short-sleeved blouse.”

NoCookies | The Australian

William Tyrrell inquest: Kendall resident says he saw William Tyrrell being driven away by young woman

“It was an old box-type 4WD. I couldn’t tell you what the make was. Fawn colour. Beige is a bit light. (The driver) was a woman in her late 20s to late 30s, blonde hair, very fair complexion, she wore a white, short-sleeved blouse.”

NoCookies | The Australian

William Tyrrell inquest: Kendall resident says he saw William Tyrrell being driven away by young woman

He sure saw a lot of details as the vehicle went whizzing past!
Crazy-good observations and recollection.

·
4m

She and her partner, Mr Jones’ daughter, were staying at the Jones house in Wauchope on September 12, 2014.
@10NewsFirst
@10Daily
FYI
Just approximate distance bewteen the two towns
'Shared route From Wauchope to Kendall via Bago Rd and Pacific Hwy/A1. 21 min (23 km) 21 min in current traffic 1. Head west on Fairmont Dr towards Ellenborough Pl 2. Turn left onto Cameron St 3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit 4. Exit the roundabout 5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the Pacific Hwy/A1 ramp 6. Exit the roundabout onto the Pacific Hwy/A1 slip road 7. Merge onto Pacific Hwy/A1 8. Take the Ocean Dr exit towards Tourist Drive 10/Kew/Laurieton 9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Ocean Dr 10. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Kendall Rd 11. Turn left onto Comboyne St 12. Slight left onto Albert St 13. Arrive at location: Kendall For the best route in current traffic visit
Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member