Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it could be as Wex just said .... a very recent development.

Could even be that Mr Chapman's just-published testimony has sparked a reaction in someone and they have immediately contacted the police.
Word would have travelled very fast to act that quickly after he has finished testifying

FYI
Just approximate distance bewteen the two towns
'Shared route From Wauchope to Kendall via Bago Rd and Pacific Hwy/A1. 21 min (23 km) 21 min in current traffic 1. Head west on Fairmont Dr towards Ellenborough Pl 2. Turn left onto Cameron St 3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit 4. Exit the roundabout 5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the Pacific Hwy/A1 ramp 6. Exit the roundabout onto the Pacific Hwy/A1 slip road 7. Merge onto Pacific Hwy/A1 8. Take the Ocean Dr exit towards Tourist Drive 10/Kew/Laurieton 9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Ocean Dr 10. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Kendall Rd 11. Turn left onto Comboyne St 12. Slight left onto Albert St 13. Arrive at location: Kendall For the best route in current traffic visit
Google Maps

I just want to point out that Herons Creek Rd (where the most recent search was) runs right next to the Pacific Hwy on the way to Wauchope. Also, you could take Laurel Street (where Mr Chapman lives) instead of Comboyne St.

I feel like this has all been leading to something. We still don’t know what led to them searching on Herons Creek Rd during the inquest.

William’s FP (and likely all his family) were so worried the inquest would end up with an open finding and go to cold case. An extra 6 months must be such a relief for them. I’m feeling quietly hopeful.

I am not understanding why they even let her start. Given the Coroner said after hearing Mr Chapman's testimony, she has decided that more investigation is required before the inquest can proceed any further?

Do you mean that the Coroner said 'after hearing Mr Chapman's testimony' - or just that it happened so quickly after Mr Chapman's testimony?

If you mean the former ... did you see something that said that?

I am not understanding why they even let her start. Given the Coroner said after hearing Mr Chapman's testimony, she has decided that more investigation is required before the inquest can proceed any further?

It seems like some info may have been received by LE during her testimony. Maybe someone thought after Mr Chapman's testimony that it was time to claim the reward and immunity.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 26m26 minutes ago
Katrina Cherry is now testifying. She is a relative of person of interest Tony Jones. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 22m22 minutes ago
She and her partner, Mr Jones’ daughter, were staying at the Jones house in Wauchope on September 12, 2014. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 19m19 minutes ago
She told the court Jones left the house in the morning and returned that afternoon “drunker than usual”. She said they later found out he was charged with child sex offences. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

I just want to point out that Herons Creek Rd (where the most recent search was) runs right next to the Pacific Hwy on the way to Wauchope. Also, you could take Laurel Street (where Mr Chapman lives) instead of Comboyne St.

So, it could be that whoever took William was dodging main streets in the area, as much as they could. Herons Creek Road ... Laurel Street ...

If this has any bearing, of course.

So, it could be that whoever took William was dodging main streets in the area, as much as they could. Herons Creek Road ... Laurel Street ...

If this has any bearing, of course.

ha .... SA I was just going to ask you if the roads could be connected in some way?? Thanks ..

I think this was speculation from a Websleuther in an earlier post. It wasn't actually said by the Coroner.

I think it could be as Wex just said .... a very recent development.

Could even be that Mr Chapman's just-published testimony has sparked a reaction in someone and they have immediately contacted the police.

This theory would be a fantastic result .. IMO ... it was amazing that this testimony was actually hitting the main press almost at the same time it was being given ... I had noticed that ... unlike others where the story was published late in the day after all the proceedings of the day ... was this another police / media collaboration? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member