Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or make someone feel comfortable until Mr Chapman took the stand.

Can you imagine, police waiting to see if someone makes a move while an important witness is on the stand ....

Has a perp felt the need to return to the scene of the crime, just to check that things look okay there?

So many possibilities of what could have happened.

“ it is possible in some circumstances for a witness to be ‘compelled’ by the coroner to give evidence (under the protection would be unusual for a POI in a suspected murder a coroner, where objection is taken by the witness under s 58(2). That is because compelling the witness to give evidence under the protection of a 61(7)(b) provides that any evidence obtained, even as an indirect consequence of evidence given under Therefore, if a witness is forced to give incriminating evidence, and is later charged with an offence, problems are likely to be faced by the prosecution in seeking to disprove that the evidence was not obtained as a direct or indirect consequence of the person having given evidence under compulsion. In practice therefore, where a POI is placed on the list of witnesses to be called by counsel assisting, the questioning of that witness (if objection is taken under s 58(2)) is in most cases likely to be short.”
https://www.nswbar.asn.au/docs/webdocs/BN_012014_coronial.pdf
This is interesting in the context of BS’s testimony being seemingly cut short..

So, it could be that whoever took William was dodging main streets in the area, as much as they could. Herons Creek Road ... Laurel Street ...

If this has any bearing, of course.
can you drive out of Beneroon into the bush and out around the back to Batar Creek rd?? and how long would it take..im not convinced on time he went missing

“ it is possible in some circumstances for a witness to be ‘compelled’ by the coroner to give evidence (under the protection would be unusual for a POI in a suspected murder a coroner, where objection is taken by the witness under s 58(2). That is because compelling the witness to give evidence under the protection of a 61(7)(b) provides that any evidence obtained, even as an indirect consequence of evidence given under Therefore, if a witness is forced to give incriminating evidence, and is later charged with an offence, problems are likely to be faced by the prosecution in seeking to disprove that the evidence was not obtained as a direct or indirect consequence of the person having given evidence under compulsion. In practice therefore, where a POI is placed on the list of witnesses to be called by counsel assisting, the questioning of that witness (if objection is taken under s 58(2)) is in most cases likely to be short.”
https://www.nswbar.asn.au/docs/webdocs/BN_012014_coronial.pdf
This is interesting in the context of BS’s testimony being seemingly cut short..

Yes, it certainly could apply. Keep it short, keep it light, don't go into an area where their testimony may not be able to be used in a criminal case.

can you drive out of Beneroon into the bush and out around the back to Batar Creek rd?? and how long would it take..im not convinced on time he went missing

You can go out on the trail at the top of Benaroon Drive, drive along Kendall Forest Rd, continue on to Albert Street into Kendall.

Follow my shaky red line ....
Kendall.jpg

Google Maps

You can go out the trail at the top of the road, drive along Kendall Forest Rd, continue on to Albert Street into Kendall.

Follow my shaky red line ....
View attachment 200485

Google Maps
i was thinking more the other way around ? do we know if the cars turned right or left into Mr Chapmans rd..also would you know how long it would take to drive

Can you imagine, police waiting to see if someone makes a move while an important witness is on the stand ....

Has a perp felt the need to return to the scene of the crime, just to check that things look okay there?

So many possibilities of what could have happened.
i hope they didnt find anything at the saw mill

i was thinking more the other way around ? do we know if the cars turned right or left into Mr Chapmans rd..also would you know how long it would take to drive

I am thinking of the time delay. If a perp took the route I have outlined, it would be a longer, slower drive. Then once on Albert Street, avoid the main streets as much as possible by going down Mr Chapman's road, then proceed out of town ....

No I can't calc a time at the moment. Need to step away for a bit.

Last edited:
I am thinking of the time delay. If a perp took the route I have outlined, it would be a longer, slower drive. Then once on Albert Street, avoid the main streets as much as possible by going down Mr Chapman's road, then proceed out of town ....
I was thinking the time delay might be because they took William, willingly, to the cemetery on foot. Then they'd say they were driving him home, and proceed by Albert St, maybe Mountain Spring Dr, and so to Batar Creek Rd. Short distance north to Laurel St.

ok thanks SA..im thinking it must be someone who knew the rd..or someone who had test drive..but three Q that puzsle me 1)was it and accident 2) was it just random 3) did they know he would be there and if so i am sure they knew the in and outs of the visit well before hand

Now I wonder, who knew or had access to information that William would be there?
If PS sighting of the 4WD the day before is related, then the perpetrator would only have done a "run through" the day before...
I still believe this was a planned abduction.
IMOO

Now I wonder, who knew or had access to information that William would be there?
If PS sighting of the 4WD the day before is related, then the perpetrator would only have done a "run through" the day before...
I still believe this was a planned abduction.
IMOO

I dont think so. It was a change of plans. They were supposed to arrive Friday, but ended up arriving on the Thursday night.

If it was planned, they might have been followed from Sydney or further north to Kendall.

I dont think so. It was a change of plans. They were supposed to arrive Friday, but ended up arriving on the Thursday night.

If it was planned, they might have been followed from Sydney or further north to Kendall.
Or somebody knew they sometimes went to FGM's and where it was and had a heads up call when they were on their way.

IMO it's clear they weren't followed in the sense of one car keeping another more or less in sight. It would have been obvious when they stopped in the night just after McDonald's.

Someone said earlier they may have just gone there and seen he was already there..maybe they thought fg was just looking after him since car was gone
.. 2 people said a car sounded like the posties car ??

If they were due to arrive friday, perhaps the intention was to do more than one "drive through" but the perp spotted William alone and decided to use the opportunity to take him.

JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members