Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wonder, who knew or had access to information that William would be there?
If PS sighting of the 4WD the day before is related, then the perpetrator would only have done a "run through" the day before...
I still believe this was a planned abduction.
IMOO

I think that the 4WD Savage saw was a red one, not fawn coloured. Though he did see a blue car.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris
The court heard Savage told police he saw a red Nissan patrol wagon driving up Benaroon Drive and into the bush the day before William went missing. He told the court the car wasn’t familiar to him. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
7:43 PM - 19 Aug 2019

Mr Savage tells the court he recalls seeing two cars parked on the street two days before William disappeared. He described them as a white one and a blue one, “maybe 60s or 70s” and both Holdens. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
5:31 PM - 22 Aug 2019

Quite honestly, the two-car thing doesn't make much sense to me.

To me, it would have been prudent to have both perps (if such a thing exists) in the same vehicle. One to drive, one to restrain/calm/contain William.

What would be the purpose of a 2nd vehicle? Seems it might just give others an additional way to identify a perp(s).

I think that the 4WD Savage saw was a red one, not fawn coloured. Though he did see a blue car.

The court heard Savage told police he saw a red Nissan patrol wagon driving up Benaroon Drive and into the bush the day before William went missing. He told the court the car wasn’t familiar to him. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
7:43 PM - 19 Aug 2019

Mr Savage tells the court he recalls seeing two cars parked on the street two days before William disappeared. He described them as a white one and a blue one, “maybe 60s or 70s” and both Holdens. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
5:31 PM - 22 Aug 2019
Yes he did say a red one. Am I correct that I saw that he said a 'light red' one, which in one of my previous posts I suggested that perhaps the colour could resemble 'fawn' if light red or as we know his memory does not seem to be the best, he could be mistaken on colour.
I take it rather that an unknown 4WD to him was seen the day before, then mr Chapman saw a 4WD with a child in it who he believes was William. I find the second car interesting, why would they need a second car?
JMOO

Probed by Coroner Harriet Grahame, Chapman conceded he should have shared the critical information sooner, telling the court he was anxious about whether he was right or not.

The 80-year-old had previously told detectives he wasn't sure whether he had dreamt seeing Tyrrell.

"Are you in two minds today?" asked Grahame.

Chapman replied: "I definitely saw William. I'm 100 per cent sure it was William."

https://7news.com.au/news/court-jus...-suit-spotted-in-car-driven-by-woman-c-423149

Probed by Coroner Harriet Grahame, Chapman conceded he should have shared the critical information sooner, telling the court he was anxious about whether he was right or not.

The 80-year-old had previously told detectives he wasn't sure whether he had dreamt seeing Tyrrell.

"Are you in two minds today?" asked Grahame.

Chapman replied: "I definitely saw William. I'm 100 per cent sure it was William."

https://7news.com.au/news/court-jus...-suit-spotted-in-car-driven-by-woman-c-423149

So, he is quite elderly. His recall is certainly very spot on. He is a good 5 years older than Mr Savage.

I am not really comfortable about the 100%. Is that a matter of pride (now)? I would say 90% or something like that might be more accurate. William is a very typical looking 3-year old, not really any outstanding identifiable features.

Yes he did say a red one. Am I correct that I saw that he said a 'light red' one, which in one of my previous posts I suggested that perhaps the colour could resemble 'fawn' if light red or as we know his memory does not seem to be the best, he could be mistaken on colour.
I take it rather that an unknown 4WD to him was seen the day before, then mr Chapman saw a 4WD with a child in it who he believes was William. I find the second car interesting, why would they need a second car?
JMOO
would someone who was colour blind see red or fawn differently ?

JMOO
I've seen it described as "dull red"; I may have seen it described as "faded". I take it to mean a low-chroma crimson, verging on maroon, and that the car was old.

So, he is quite elderly. His recall is certainly very spot on. He is a good 5 years older than Mr Savage.

I am not really comfortable about the 100%. Is that a matter of pride (now)? I would say 90% or something like that might be more accurate. William is a very typical looking 3-year old, not really any outstanding identifiable features.
yes but it was the spider man suit ..and it is blue under the arms

To me, it would have been prudent to have both perps (if such a thing exists) in the same vehicle. One to drive, one to restrain/calm/contain William.

What would be the purpose of a 2nd vehicle? Seems it might just give others an additional way to identify a perp(s).
The only thing that makes sense to me (and this is really bizarre) is that the second vehicle was chasing the 4WD.

I don't know why, or how the second car was connected with the 4WD. Perhaps the person driving the 4WD was a nutter and the person following knew this and was trying to get them to take William back (and hasn't dobbed them in because they don't want to be implicated.)

The only thing that makes sense to me (and this is really bizarre) is that the second vehicle was chasing the 4WD.

I don't know why, or how the second car was connected with the 4WD. Perhaps the person driving the 4WD was a nutter and the person following knew this and was trying to get them to take William back (and hasn't dobbed them in because they don't want to be implicated.)

BBM
That is exactly why I thought this was quite possibly a domestic dispute between a couple.
Child not buckled in because the 'mum' grabbed him and took off, fear for herself/the child, and the 'dad' pursued.

I've seen it described as "dull red"; I may have seen it described as "faded". I take it to mean a low-chroma crimson, verging on maroon, and that the car was old.
Yes dull red could represent a shade of brown. Shade of brown = fawn. Of course this is just my own thinking. It could be very different cars.
IMO

Yes ... just what it reminds me of, is all. Not saying that is what it was.
The 2nd car chasing is why.
Yes, I agree. If she had a kidnapped child, and the 2nd car was involved, why would they both be driving erratically, 45 minutes after the initial abduction?

If this happened within minutes, it would make more sense that she would drive away fast. But if they had already been hiding him out somewhere, for almost an hour, I'd think they would try to lay low, under the radar, as they transported him out of the area.

this is interesting SA.
we rarely point out that two children where there.
was there two cars for two children maybe?
if chapmans testimony is to be believed the behaviour of the two cars suggests maybe an opportunity was had for car 1 and might have blindsided car 2....which is why he took off after her like a maniac.
I don't know.
two cars with a nefarious plan......for two children....maybe???

moo

Another comment, now that the shock is wearing off ....

The Coroner may have been poised to cut the inquest short (pending info she was waiting for to come in) because that 20 March 2020 date didn't just get suddenly pulled out of a hat. Inquest schedules would have had to be consulted, which may have involved liaising with coronial court admin staff.

Yes, I agree. If she had a kidnapped child, and the 2nd car was involved, why would they both be driving erratically, 45 minutes after the initial abduction?

If this happened within minutes, it would make more sense that she would drive away fast. But if they had already been hiding him out somewhere, for almost an hour, I'd think they would try to lay low, under the radar, as they transported him out of the area.
but that would also make 3 boys in a spider man suit withing a short distance on the same day ??

Ch9 news is now showing Mr Chapman at his home, pointing out where he saw the vehicles etc. Quite a deep ditch in front of his home.

He is a young-looking 80 year old. Hopefully the clip will go up soon, so all can see it.

Still no word by them about the postponement of the inquest.

this is interesting SA.
we rarely point out that two children where there.
was there two cars for two children maybe?
if chapmans testimony is to be believed the behaviour of the two cars suggests maybe an opportunity was had for car 1 and might have blindsided car 2....which is why he took off after her like a maniac.
I don't know.
two cars with a nefarious plan......for two children....maybe???

moo
also maybe to swap over at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members