Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we all realise that the inquest postponement may have nothing to do with Mr Chapman and his sighting.

The Coroner may have been poised since last night/yesterday/anytime to postpone the inquest for valid reason - while she awaited some results. .

Which again makes me wonder about BS and his testimony being apparently and surprisingly brief.

I was thinking the time delay might be because they took William, willingly, to the cemetery on foot. Then they'd say they were driving him home, and proceed by Albert St, maybe Mountain Spring Dr, and so to Batar Creek Rd. Short distance north to Laurel St.
Hm, Mountain Spring Dr connects with Batar Creek Rd in the streetview for May 2018, but not in March 2010, and the map itself hasn't caught up and doesn't connect the roads. I'd say they didn't connect in September 2014. That would mean coming back down Batar Creek Rd from where it connects to Albert St and driving south towards Laurel St. Rather roundabout and calculated for people driving in a panicked fashion.

I was thinking the time delay might be because they took William, willingly, to the cemetery on foot. Then they'd say they were driving him home, and proceed by Albert St, maybe Mountain Spring Dr, and so to Batar Creek Rd. Short distance north to Laurel St.
Wouldn't someone have seen a boy in a Spiderman outfit , being walked about on that morning, to the cemetery?

Quite honestly, the two-car thing doesn't make much sense to me.

To me, it would have been prudent to have both perps (if such a thing exists) in the same vehicle. One to drive, one to restrain/calm/contain William.

What would be the purpose of a 2nd vehicle? Seems it might just give others an additional way to identify a perp(s).
And if you did need 2 cars, would you drive both of them so fast, and erratically, in a quiet neighbourhood, that it drew attention?

So, he is quite elderly. His recall is certainly very spot on. He is a good 5 years older than Mr Savage.

I am not really comfortable about the 100%. Is that a matter of pride (now)? I would say 90% or something like that might be more accurate. William is a very typical looking 3-year old, not really any outstanding identifiable features.
Yes, he looks like many other local toddlers.

Also, a little boy wearing a spiderman shirt is not that unusual.
I don't know about Australia, but in US, every major store sells spiderman PJs and sweatshirts and t-shirts. Sears, Target, Old Navy, Macy's, and all online kids sites, sell Spiderman clothing.

There is a good chance that was William, but also a possibility that it wasn't him at all.

but that would also make 3 boys in a spider man suit withing a short distance on the same day ??

We don't know that the little boy in the passing car had a full Spiderman suit on. He may have had Spiderman pajamas, or a long sleeved Spidey shirt, or a sweatshirt. Google 'toddler Spiderman shirt' and a million options show up. It is a very popular kids design, sold in a zillion outlets.

I seriously don't understand why all the major publications are yet to report on the postponement. You'd think they'd want that scoop. I keep refreshing and refreshing.

What is going on??
Something here:

‘After Mr Chapman gave evidence on Wednesday, the counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock, made a plea for additional information.

"If there is a lady out there who was driving a ... car with a child in the car, we do want that person to come forward," he said.

Mr Craddock's request brought the inquest to a close for 2019. It's set to resume in March 2020.’

Woman seen with child day Tyrrell taken - 9News

Oh, I must have missed this. Where are three boys in a spider suit?

William, one. And this boy in a car, 45 minutes later. Who else?

Apparently, there is a little boy who lives across the street from Mr Chapman who was wearing a spiderman suit that day. It was investigated, and the sighting in the 4WD was deemed not to be him.

Something here:

‘After Mr Chapman gave evidence on Wednesday, the counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock, made a plea for additional information.

"If there is a lady out there who was driving a ... car with a child in the car, we do want that person to come forward," he said.

Mr Craddock's request brought the inquest to a close for 2019. It's set to resume in March 2020.’

Who did he plea to ? The court or has he spoke to media ?

Bo's posted article published here as well ... it is an AAP article. Nothing independently written by our major MSM - yet - about the postponement.

The inquest into the disappearance of William Tyrrell has implored a mystery woman to come forward after a witness said he saw her driving away from the Kendall area with a small boy on the day the toddler vanished.

After Mr Chapman gave evidence on Wednesday, the counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock, made a plea for additional information.

Mr Craddock's request brought the inquest to a close for 2019. It's set to resume in March 2020.

Woman seen with child day Tyrrell taken

Something here:

Mr Chapman’s sighting is not news to the cops so why didn’t they request this when they wanted the owners of the two cars to come forward.

Apparently, there is a little boy who lives across the street from Mr Chapman who was wearing a spiderman suit that day. It was investigated, and the sighting in the 4WD was deemed not to be him.
When my son was little, he had the Spidey PJ's, and a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. And most of his friends had similar ones. I don't think it is unusual at all.

upload_2019-8-28_0-55-17.jpeg
upload_2019-8-28_0-56-19.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members