Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their demeanor!!!?? Oh please..another body language expert..
How would anybody elses demeanor stand up?
Ive observed quite a few videos and walk throughs i have my iwn personal opinion but would never say it out loud as i am no expert!

Umm ... trying? Maybe let's allow people their opinions when they are presenting them politely and within TOS.

My grandfather worked there back in the day

Are you living in that area? I understand from documents I have read that the sawmill was struggling financially, and so Boral bought them out.

I am also wondering if one or two people on the witness list ever worked there. Have familiarity with the sawmill, its layout, access to it, etc. (Not expecting you to know the answer, of course.)

Umm ... trying? Maybe let's allow people their opinions when they are presenting them politely and within TOS.
Hmmm yep ok..go for it..ill keep quiet when something that bothers me pops up. Ill try anyway..like i have for a long time

Hmmm yep ok..go for it..ill keep quiet when something that bothers me pops up. Ill try anyway..like i have for a long time

Thanks. It needs to be done. :)
This thread is for William and we would like it to be kept open.

There is a saying here ... roll and scroll. And there is a way to put posters on ignore, if a member chooses to.

Are you living in that area? I understand from documents I have read that the sawmill was struggling financially, and so Boral bought them out.

I am also wondering if one or two people on the witness list ever worked there. Have familiarity with the sawmill, its layout, access to it, etc. (Not expecting you to know the answer, of course.)
No i dont live in the area but i do have family history and a life long connection to the whole area.
I really have no idea about the search..closed court and then wham a search..it was closer to logans crossing, a popular swimming hole..all bushland, with a few properties surrounding..

Very important yes!
And yes it seems it has been proven..so lets see where this is going now..

With all due respect, there are obviously a number of members who don't believe it has been proven at all, and they are all entitled to their opinions and have stated their opinions within the TOS. And they use 'IMO', to emphasise that. :)

If only shoes could talk. IMO. :)

With all due respect, there are obviously a number of members who don't believe it has been proven at all, and they are all entitled to their opinions and have stated their opinions within the TOS. And they use 'IMO', to emphasise that. :)

If only shoes could talk. IMO. :)
Yep your opinion i know..leave it at that.

Their demeanor!!!?? Oh please..another body language expert..
How would anybody elses demeanor stand up?
Ive observed quite a few videos and walk throughs i have my iwn personal opinion but would never say it out loud as i am no expert!

Body language and emphasis in punctuation (!!!??) truly can say a lot.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member