Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you follow that they were speaking of the religious Hallelujah not being appropriate for a public school earlier? Then Freddo was stating that the other Hallelujah (that stormbird suggested) lyrics also were not appropriate. That's all.

This all followed on from the question of how many assemblies did they sing Hallelujah at.

We are not adding to the crazy. :)
No , sorry I didn’t . I think my post was misinterpreted.

Starting to hear 'camera' references in Episode One of the podcast already. Video taken in Bali ... "How are you enjoying your holiday, William?" "Dood, dad" "Well, look at the camera and say good, thank you" "Good, thank you"... 9:25sec mark.

The Little Boy in the Spiderman Suit

Yeah, I hear you SA, for sure.

Just tho thinking - does anyone say ' hey Frankie - look at the phone ' ?

Yeah, I hear you SA, for sure.

Just tho thinking - does anyone say ' hey Frankie - look at the phone ' ?

Yes they do.

As well, it is stated clearly in Episode Two of Lia's podcast that the FP used a camera to take William's story book photos. FM also stated that the photos she took that morning were for his story book.

I think if you put a copy of the original doc and the transcript in the same post, it should be ok.
@sleepinoz
Thanks. You're probably right. But after thinking about it for a while, I'm worried that once the thing is converted from image to text it will show up in web searches and be easy to copy/paste to who-knows-where. I think it's better not to post it.

For anyone who wants to read the statement for themselves but can't see the image: I'm sorry :(

@sleepinoz
Thanks. You're probably right. But after thinking about it for a while, I'm worried that once the thing is converted from image to text it will show up in web searches and be easy to copy/paste to who-knows-where. I think it's better not to post it.

For anyone who wants to read the statement for themselves but can't see the image: I'm sorry :(

No need to be sorry. I was able to read it by making it slightly larger. It was already blurred to begin with, but making it a smidge larger doesn't make it unreadable.

School choirs use assemblies for practice, many schools enter state and area eisteddfords, maybe this was one of their songs
Well that’s a generalisation, IMO. Perhaps shouldn’t be attributed to this without further investigation or proof. IMO

School choirs use assemblies for practice, many schools enter state and area eisteddfords, maybe this was one of their songs
Btw, do you have anything to back up this generalisation, and it needs to be definitely linked to to the 12th and the Speddings still need to definitely be placed there. IMO.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

It is important to understand that MSM and official publications are used for legal reasons. The info comes from a verifiable source. It is very unlike social media here.

TOS requires that we be able to back everything up with an allowable and legitimate link. Which is why we are always asking for and providing links. (Also, no social media allowed unless it is an 'official page' or MSM social media pages.)

It is very useful to read the TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be sorry. I was able to read it by making it slightly larger. It was already blurred to begin with, but making it a smidge larger doesn't make it unreadable.
@SouthAussie

Making it larger would help, that's true. But I think people with a vision impairment or using a screen reader might not be able to read an image, and general readers (non-WebSleuthers) can't even open it.

It's just unfortunate and frustrating. I hope eventually the statements etc will be released for everyone who wants to see them.

Can anyone tell me if the Bio Mums brother has been called as a witness.

In a fantasy world if someone unexpectedly out of the blue....after a long hiatus...at maybe his majesty s pleasure post a pic...

On the very morning before a little boy goes missing.

Questions need to be asked.

Btw, do you have anything to back up this generalisation, and it needs to be definitely linked to to the 12th and the Speddings still need to definitely be placed there. IMO.
Why would I need to, I didn't state it was linked to that school but I can say it happens at NSW schools that I know about. I suspect that the information gathered by the coroner has satisfied the Coroner.

Can anyone tell me if the Bio Mums brother has been called as a witness.

In a fantasy world if someone unexpectedly out of the blue....after a long hiatus...at maybe his majesty s pleasure post a pic...

On the very morning before a little boy goes missing.

Questions need to be asked.
I would imagine it was investigated by LE? I doubt very much that anyone on the bio's side had any knowledge whatsoever that the FF and children were going to be in Kendall at that point in time. It's not as if FACS would tell them that information as the children were in permanent care so how would any of them know the FC's and their movements at any given time? The BP's didn't even know who their children were in the care of i would think given previous circumstances IMO.

Looks like this could be the reason that the inquest has been postponed. imo

BBM
The Australian understands Ms Grahame last week agreed to an application by Michelle Swift, counsel for William’s biological father, for further forensic testing of the image.

Ms Swift’s application was made in open court shortly before the inquest was suddenly adjourned for seven months. The subject matter wasn’t revealed, and Ms Swift refused to comment. However, Ms Grahame responded to the application by saying the matter needed investigation, and Mr Craddock agreed it was important.

NoCookies | The Australian

BD (should if be BF) seems to be invested in answers for his boy, as I expect of a dad, but good to see.
Is he acting also on behalf of BM ? I hope so. I so hope no 'change of places' in their health.
To lose a child is absolutely destroying - I can only speak from still birth perspective. And I've often wondered the ' to Love & Lose V the never to KNOW at all' perspective.

I can't begin to imagine the pain of his birth parents, no matter what happened in their lives to bring about a change in care circumstances. .

As a preface, please understand I don't know or am in any way aquatinted with any of these people - but I'm going to rant on all things wrong, that IMO help to contribute to the insidious occurrences in our society .

So - imo - BD & BM hooked up, saw something common in each other p, p
All this about "news" about the photo is coming from one Journo, who has a strong affiliation with a group of nasty women who really are hell bent of destroying the Foster Family :mad: IMO.

It was clearly stated at the inquest that the photos were taken on a digital camera ( there were 5 photos taken that morning actually )

To see the way they acted at the inquest, including interfering with witnesses, was appalling. The death stares directed at the FFC & the mocking at times, of them & anyone else who doesn't toe the line with their agenda was so obvious ( even to the coroner IMO )

It's a damn shame that this group has latched on to the Bio family to further their own agenda.

I'll also add that the Bio father was seen many times talking to the FFC & them giving each other a hug , much to the disgust of these nasty women.

I have a lot of respect for the way the Bio dad has handled himself at this inquest, despite the circus that surrounds him.

It's time this group was pulled into line ..........:(:(

William is lost in all this, as Jubes said to me there are people in that court room who are not here for William.........

Thanks SA. As bolded, is as hoped / expected and I'm so pleased to have endorsed.

I so hope he's on a winning path in his journey .. certainly not an easy one.

God Bless them all I say & pray

Why would I need to, I didn't state it was linked to that school but I can say it happens at NSW schools that I know about. I suspect that the information gathered by the coroner has satisfied the Coroner.
I agree Karo
It is all tested evidence. No hearsays no gossip. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
But is he being fed these questions to ask from others ? I’m concerned for him for who he has around him.

I'm trying to put myself 'in his mind', with all / where he's been previously. .. who knows & who can begin to comprehend ...
Court Rooms - not happy, comfortable places ..

IMO tho - his love for his kids is unquestionable..

All the previous issues he's confronted are now replaced by the need to find his Son. He has a purpose & he'll push all & any angles to solve this ( hope his legal is pro-bono ! Will be of course being legal-aid appointed, but here's an opportunity to make a mark )

I got the impression Hallelujah was only sung at this assembly.

Ok. I just felt her ' oh well, they sang Hallelujah ...' was quite dismissive, as if a regular occurance.

I just know how I actually enjoy both versions, so if a new addition, I'd personally find it more memorable + probably be more effusive in my recollections - who knows? I've (thankfully) not found myself under Police interrogation.

I believe that the black car with heavy set woman that the truckie saw was determined by police to be not involved. I just posted the link a few pages back. It was posted a long time ago by makara.

My apologies SA - I'm always so far behind ! So hope & pray for better powers ahead

See, this is what I find confusing about the whole time stamp focus, I am sure this would have been checked out earlier. I cannot fully comprehend why this and why now, but I am sure there is a reason for it. In saying that, this sure is one very bizarre coronial inquest that continues to throw up more questions for me than answers.
I'm with you - my thoughts also. Has this truely been such a fluster f#%£ since the beginning ?
If so, all Children deserve so much better. .
(There's a much bigger conversation to be had, but not here ..)

Hi Everyone,

This is an off-topic post and therefore I will ban myself as soon as I am done ;)

Time for brutal honesty. We have trouble finding moderators from our wonderful Australia (and our surrounding areas) who are not biased.

Being biased is human nature. It does not mean you are a bad person if you are biased one way or another. In fact, people I have asked to be moderators have admitted they are too biased and I was very grateful for their honesty.

If you feel like you know someone who would not be biased, someone who could moderate this thread, please send me their name in a private message aka "conversations".

If you feel you absolutely would not be biased and would enjoy being a moderator please let me know in a private message.

It's getting to the point where we may have to close this thread down. Trying to keep up with and remember all the rules we voluntarily follow for Australian cases gets to be too much. What is allowed without a moment's hesitation elsewhere is not allowed in our Aussie threads and that creates work for the few mods we have.

I am grateful for our past moderators help and now we need someone who is willing to moderate only the Australian topics.

Please send a private message to nominate someone or to volunteer yourself.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member