Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE: William Tyrrell vigilante is jailed for his 'crusade' against the missing boy's foster parents - as a magistrate blasts him for acting like the 'avenging angel of justice'

William Tyrrell: Man jailed for stalking missing boy's foster father | Daily Mail Online

This is absolutely disgraceful he should have got more than 34 days in jail.

Many of us were aware of the filth this ‘thing’ was spewing forth. It was disgusting and vile.

Hopefully many will follow him to gaol.

1399e546205be549c471093dd38586d7-576315.jpg

The last ever photo of William Tyrrell was a crucial piece of evidence, proving the boy had been at his foster grandmother's house before he disappeared. Photo: NSW Police.

I think this is a big 'to do' over nothing. Can't they just take a photo with the same camera now, and see what happens?

And what is the big concern? That it was really taken at 7:30 am? Are they worried the FParents did something to him after 7:30, and pretended he was missing? o_O

I don't think that picture was taken at 7:30 am. I doubt they would all be ready to just be playing on the patio deck that early. I bet that at 7:30, they were just getting up and getting breakfast on the table. JMO

Didn't LE look into this time discrepancy back at the start?

In the 10Daily article it says.

10 News First understands the foster mother told police she had never entered the correct time in the digital camera, which is why there is a two hour discrepancy not just on that photo, but all the photos taken on that camera prior to that day.

Questions Raised Over Last Ever Photo Taken Of William Tyrrell

I don't think they need another photo taken. :(

10 News First understands the foster mother told police she had never entered the correct time in the digital camera, which is why there is a two hour discrepancy not just on that photo, but all the photos taken on that camera prior to that day.

I got that. My phone would be permanently 1 hour wrong if it wasn’t for Apple automatically changing the daylight saving.

EXCLUSIVE: William Tyrrell vigilante is jailed for his 'crusade' against the missing boy's foster parents - as a magistrate blasts him for acting like the 'avenging angel of justice'

William Tyrrell: Man jailed for stalking missing boy's foster father | Daily Mail Online

This is absolutely disgraceful he should have got more than 34 days in jail.

I stumbled across his Instagram page during the inquest, and he came across as one of those idiotic conspiracy nutters. Honestly, if he had the "evidence" and "facts", like he repeatedly said he did, why didn't he go to the police? He harped on and on about these things and posted photos and "information" about the foster family, but he didn't think to contact the police, not even once? I hope he gets a much needed mental health evaluation while he's incarcerated.

Right, ALL the pictures were 2 hours off. So what's the big mystery? :confused:

I've typed out the one page of FFC's statement from the image posted by @CuriousCritter to make it easier to read or to refer to later. But I don't know whether it's restricted for copyright or other reasons. Can someone please tell me which moderator or staff member to ask?

sillybilly and JerseyGirl seem to be the two mods who are assisting us on this thread.
Not sure how the approaching hurricane is affecting them though - if there will be a delay in their response.

sillybilly and JerseyGirl seem to be the two mods who are assisting us on this thread.
Not sure how the approaching hurricane is affecting them though - if there will be a delay in their response.
Thank you. If they have a hurricane approaching, that's probably more than enough to deal with! (Good luck to anyone in the path. Stay safe.)

I'll have a look through the WebSleuths TOS-type pages later and see if there's an answer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485