Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Tyrrell: Convicted Paedophile Named As New Key Suspect

Frank Abbott is a key person of interest in the disappearance and suspected abduction of the toddler, set to testify at the inquest from his jail cell.

Detectives searched a property in Herons Creek, near Kendall, just days ago looking for evidence.

Abbott was living in a caravan on the sawmill property, on Herons Creek Rd, in September 2012.

Wed 04 Sep 2019 4.58 PM

Last edited:

Frank Abbott is a key person of interest in the disappearance and suspected abduction of the toddler, set to testify at the inquest from his jail cell.

Detectives searched a property in Herons Creek, near Kendall, just days ago looking for evidence.

Abbott was living in a caravan on the sawmill property, on Herons Creek Rd, in September 2012.

Wed 04 Sep 2019 4.58 PM
16 years is a hefty sentence. Child as young as 7 .doesnt sound good

Former neighbours Peter and Jodie, who did not want their surname published, told 10 News First they were worried for their young daughters when Abbott lived in a caravan next door to their home in the year after William disappeared.

“With two young girls, you get that feeling about someone that something's not right,” Jodie said.

“I worried for Jodie and the kids, yeah,” Peter said.
The pair say they had a “bad feeling” about Abbott and eventually went to police because they suspected he was abusing their pet dog.

They also reported him to the council and asked for him to be moved on.

“I went to the council because I just wanted him gone and I wanted the kids to be able to play in the yard safely,” Jodie said.

Abbott is expected to testify via video link when the inquest into William Tyrrell’s disappearance resumes in March 2020.

Former neighbours Peter and Jodie, who did not want their surname published, told 10 News First they were worried for their young daughters when Abbott lived in a caravan next door to their home in the year after William disappeared.

“With two young girls, you get that feeling about someone that something's not right,” Jodie said.

The pair say they had a “bad feeling” about Abbott and eventually went to police because they suspected he was abusing their pet dog.

“I went to the council because I just wanted him gone and I wanted the kids to be able to play in the yard safely,” Jodie said.

Abbott is expected to testify via video link when the inquest into William Tyrrell’s disappearance resumes in March 2020.
No, no, no, no, no! This is getting worse. I feel sick.

Wed 04 Sep 2019 4.58 PM
Suspected he was abusing their dog!?

I wonder when he went to prison and when the children were assaulted. What did they find in the search , something to be able to release his name and status to public ?

Well, I just would like you all to know, in the beautiful (and it is) state of South Australia, Ten News at 5 led with some changes to the Crows footy team, then showed a drug bust, told us how dangerous drugs are, showed a couple of non-fatal car crashes, showed us the AFP raid in Canberra.
And now it has gone to commercial break, with the trouble in Hong Kong, a snap election in the UK, and exciting scenes of the Royal Adelaide Show that is currently happening coming up next.

:D :D :D o_O :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members