Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ? She’s reading something while sitting on the porch, seems pretty unworthy of investigation

Totally agree.

My mum still has newspapers she buys that she reads when she feels like it in the sun on the veranda. Even a week later.

A date or anything on that paper is irrelevant unless it was dates the year 2020 which I would say wow they have time traveled.

I'm finding historical references to another saw mill that was at 51 Blackbutt Road, which would be about where or next door to where the Herons Creek Heritage Community Chapel is now.

Maybe the search pictures aren't all of the same place? I think perhaps number 2 might be the in the area of Herons Creek Timber Mills bounded by Herons Creek Road to the east and Boyds Road to the north.

Another thing that has been interesting me is that it's plain from the texture of the trees seen from above that there is a plantation area off Herons Creek Rd between Cpt 70/6 Trail and Cpt 70/5 Trail.

Bill Boyd retired and was an auction held selling off old Mill equipment back 2018 on the farm and then the property for sale 2019.
Nice interesting history, had a good read last night.

Not sure if if his property was functional OR a Mill in 2014 though.

Martin Parish - Herons Creek

484 Blackbutt Rd, Herons Creek NSW 2443 - Rural & Farming For Sale | Commercial Real Estate

Bill Boyd - Herons Creek

2nd last paragraph
He stopped to pick up the newspaper

Are you saying you believe that is a lie because she already had the paper and was reading it before he left or before came home?

Like several have mentioned previously, people can have more than one paper to read and could have them saved up for when have time to read.

I keep papers aside to use for painting and cleaning and if I have time i need to read something sometimes will pull out an old paper to do a cross word or something.

I still have Sunday’s paper here to read due to busy day on Sunday and 2 busy days since then. But I’ll catch up eventually.

I still have a pile of about 4 months worth in the garage that i never read but kept for painting and spillage.

Gave one back to the neighbor to o the cross words in it which she loves to do, that paper would been at least 3 months old.

so if its a blood dog would there still be traces of blood outside after all these years?
seems odd to not use a cadaver dog?
or maybe its trained to sniff death as well?

I agree here.

I have done alot research on all the different police dogs.

The only black lab that I can find on NSW police is Max who does Blood detection.

The CDD dogs are the shepherds and spaniels and they all have separate abbreviations.

BDD Blood detector dog

CDD Cadaver dog (remains and death)

EDD Explosives detector dogs (guns and bombs)

I forget what the ones are that simply follow a scent looking for a lost person from a piece clothing etc.

Maximus is blood detection and all the other black labs are explosives.

So they are either looking for blood or explosives?

Surely would not be a hunt blood there now so I cant answer why on earth that dog would be there.

so if its a blood dog would there still be traces of blood outside after all these years?
seems odd to not use a cadaver dog?
or maybe its trained to sniff death as well?

And CDD Chloe was the human remains dog that was at the last search last year in Kendall

That one was confirmed in MSM

happy to provide link tonight cannot now as will be in trouble if i dont get back to work lol

I agree here.

The only black lab that I can find on NSW police is Max who does Blood detection.

The CDD dogs are the shepherds and spaniels and they all have separate abbreviations.

BDD Blood detector dog

I forget what the ones are that simply follow a scent looking for a lost person from a piece clothing etc.

Surely would not be a hunt blood there now so I cant answer why on earth that dog would be there.
MSM called it a cadaver dog.

I agree here.

BDD Blood detector dog

There's an article from The Australian quoted a few pages back stating it was a cadaver dog at the saw mill.

Bill Boyd retired and was an auction held selling off old Mill equipment back 2018 on the farm and then the property for sale 2019.
Nice interesting history, had a good read last night.

Not sure if if his property was functional OR a Mill in 2014 though.

Martin Parish - Herons Creek

484 Blackbutt Rd, Herons Creek NSW 2443 - Rural & Farming For Sale | Commercial Real Estate

Bill Boyd - Herons Creek
I've been running up against those names a lot. I am guessing the cafe owner is not the same person as the pastor with local heritage interests. I wonder where the little white dog fits in.

Are you saying you believe that is a lie because she already had the paper and was reading it before he left or before came home?

Like several have mentioned previously, people can have more than one paper to read and could have them saved up for when have time to read.

I keep papers aside to use for painting and cleaning and if I have time i need to read something sometimes will pull out an old paper to do a cross word or something.
Maybe a newspaper may have been delivered to the house earlier that morning which may have been forgotten about if it was sight unseen, perhaps delivered to the mailbox, ... and/or which driver may have seen a couple of preschoolers playing about... maybe a big guy in a teal car, for all we know. There is no harm in questioning things. imo.

Maybe a newspaper may have been delivered to the house earlier that morning which may have been forgotten about if it was sight unseen, perhaps delivered to the mailbox, ... and/or which driver may have seen a couple of preschoolers playing about... maybe a big guy in a teal car, for all we know. There is no harm in questioning things. imo.
BBM. I agree. I don't see anything wrong with questioning things. It seems that everyone's actions on that day are scrutinised to the nth degree, except for the people who were the last to see William.

It doesn't mean guilt is implied but heck, the inquest has shown a few inconsistencies in the FM's account. Even if the FF have been cleared it doesn't seem right that they are treated like a protected species when EVERYONE should be getting thoroughly scrutinised. There could be a tiny forgotten detail in there.

Just MOO...

BBM. I agree. I don't see anything wrong with questioning things. It seems that everyone's actions on that day are scrutinised to the nth degree, except for the people who were the last to see William.

It doesn't mean guilt is implied but heck, the inquest has shown a few inconsistencies in the FM's account. Even if the FF have been cleared it doesn't seem right that they are treated like a protected species when EVERYONE should be getting thoroughly scrutinised. There could be a tiny forgotten detail in there.

Just MOO...

We all know the rules of this thread. Unless a mod has said those rules have changed?
If anyone wants a change to those rules, perhaps ask a mod if they can change them.
Other than that, we all just have to suck it up and abide by those rules.

I've just finished reading Man's Best Friend By Luke Warurton with Simon Bouda

The story of Luke Warburton ( NSWP police officer who was shot in Nepean ED ) & his police dog's Chuck & T-Bone.......
I really enjoyed it & gives a great insight into the NSWP Dog Unit & their training

I've just finished reading Man's Best Friend By Luke Warurton with Simon Bouda

The story of Luke Warburton ( NSWP police officer who was shot in Nepean ED ) & his police dog's Chuck & T-Bone.......
I really enjoyed it & gives a great insight into the NSWP Dog Unit & their training

Did it explain anything about 'blood' dogs, dr? If their purpose is just for detecting blood?

Lia Harris on Twitter: TONIGHT: Exclusive details of a new key person of interest in the William Tyrrell case, never before named publicly. On @10NewsFirst at 5pm and more details on @10Daily. #WheresWilliam

Just MOO...
upload_2019-9-4_16-54-24.png
Maybe you might want to edit your post, Angeline, or self report. we don't want to lose you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pagan25