Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can see there was only one sentencing.

Of interest is that the 3 court cases for (likely) children were all heard in Grafton and Port Macquarie and Sydney. Each of the cases being heard in all of those locations on different dates. I imagine he has lived in or close to each of those areas.

The AVOs were all heard in Port Macquarie.

Just correcting myself here. The AVOs were heard in Grafton and Port Macquarie.

Wouldnt that make him 104 years old? Perhaps his Dad?
Sorry, catching up.. from that googlebooks linked posted a bit upthread, it says this, which would make him.... 78??

The timeline of the crime went like this: Helen went missing in March 1968. A week later, her body was found. Thousands of suspects were questioned, one of whom was Francis Friar, then aged twenty-seven.

from Mar 1968 to Aug 2019 is 51. 5 years (almost)... plus at the time this fellow (are we saying that Abbott=Francis Friar?) was 27.. 27 plus 51 = 78.

Also, this book is available as a kindle book on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/BEING-SHOT-place-between-worlds-ebook/dp/B07FCGKF3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Being+Shot:+A+place+between+worlds+By+Gail+Bell&qid=1567606822&s=gateway&sr=8-1

I will come back to delete post if I find this has already been posted.

ETA: Sorry if I've missed this part, but why did this Frank Abbott person used to be known as Francis Friar? Name change to avoid the stigma? (Didn't do much good, looking at the long list on his crim record? imo)

Last edited:
Further to the new 'blood-dog' obtained by the NSWPD in 2014, I found this video:

If someone is killed without blood however (ie asthma attack while being SA?), would this blood-dog be able to locate the body? Isn't a cadaver dog a very specialized dog to only react to whatever chemicals/gases are present in the decomposition of human bodies? This one seems it reacts to blood, whether new or old. Confused.

ETA: looks like the dog pictured in the Heron Creek Sawmill search, plus also looks like the same handler.

Do we know who the man without the uniform is with the cap?
@Tallex
I don't know who the man is, but he resembles someone who walked out of the Coroner's Court at Lidcombe with either MM or TP (the former-friends from Kendall who had testified about a white Commodore). He drove away with that person and a lady. He's at the front left of the screenshot below (from a 7News report linked in an earlier thread by Thebottomline). For comparison, photo #8 from "New police search at Herons Creek while coronial inquest into disappearance of William Tyrrell continues in Taree", Manning River Times.
I'm not sure it's the same person, but IMO it's possible.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

@Tallex
I don't know who the man is, but he resembles someone who walked out of the Coroner's Court at Lidcombe with either MM or TP (the former-friends from Kendall who had testified about a white Commodore). He drove away with that person and a lady. He's at the front left of the screenshot below (from a 7News report linked in an earlier thread by Thebottomline). For comparison, photo #8 from "New police search at Herons Creek while coronial inquest into disappearance of William Tyrrell continues in Taree", Manning River Times.
I'm not sure it's the same person, but IMO it's possible.

View attachment 202319 View attachment 202320
The fellow pictured at the search site is shown in one of those photos carrying an as-yet-unused large paper bag, so I assumed he must be with either the police, or the coroner's crime lab, or something?

Close to it ... yes. He ran around that side, and we wondered lately if he ran to the driveways or down that grassy slope (due to thinking that Savage might have seen him at the driveways).
@SouthAussie
I agree that it's possible William might have run off somewhere, maybe to the driveways. But just in terms of the layout of the house, the lower driveway is pretty much the opposite end of the house to where William was last seen. That wouldn't stop him running around the house, obviously, but I think it would be a bit of a trek. The floor plan by @richieswan (thread #18, post #709) makes it much easier to visualise the place, IMO: I've added a pink circle to the area where William was last seen going around the corner near the patio (or 1: play deck), and a blue circle on the lower driveway (heading into 13: garage).

image.jpeg

Seems his newer cases dragged on as well.

From what I could determine in drsleuth's linked criminal history, he has had 64 court appearances between July 2015 and Feb 2019. Six cases in all. Two running concurrently, three for avos against initials (likely children), and one other one.

IMO boiling down to three cases against children, with relevant AVOs taken out by police on behalf of those children.

Was it the coroner who said ‘it’s the tip of the iceberg?’

Are you saying you believe that is a lie because she already had the paper and was reading it before he left or before came home?

Like several have mentioned previously, people can have more than one paper to read and could have them saved up for when have time to read.

I keep papers aside to use for painting and cleaning and if I have time i need to read something sometimes will pull out an old paper to do a cross word or something.
No im not saying its a lie. Just an observation thats all.

I found the pic ... compliments of Daily Mail Australia.

Is it bark, or is it raked up leaves? Did we ever decide?

View attachment 202258

If it is raked up leaves they have done a pretty neat job.

If it is bark, likely would be for garden beds so if it has been dumped there it likely be close to some garden beds. It is also on the driveway which would lead me to also believe a ute or tip truck could reverse in and offloaded it into a pile there. Whereas if it was leaves the pile might be elsewhere. I also cannot see FGM her age and wheelbarrowing this all over the yard. Wonder if FF was going to help maybe and was delivered for this purpose?

Honestly, No idea what it is but my thoughts are bark. Any more photos soon after William vanished of that same area and gardens?

If it is raked up leaves they have done a pretty neat job.

If it is bark, likely would be for garden beds so if it has been dumped there it likely be close to some garden beds. It is also on the driveway which would lead me to also believe a ute or tip truck could reverse in and offloaded it into a pile there. Whereas if it was leaves the pile might be elsewhere. I also cannot see FGM her age and wheelbarrowing this all over the yard. Wonder if FF was going to help maybe and was delivered for this purpose?

Honestly, No idea what it is but my thoughts are bark. Any more photos soon after William vanished of that same area and gardens?
I think itds bark...and you could be right ff may have been going to do it..but i was curious as in police pictures there was bark and firewood..so i wondered if it had been delivered...didnt see chimney on house tho..but i havnt really looked..so i was thinking odd job man

I’m trying to look at the timeline.
This looks like Misty Way, so Abbott lived there during and after William was taken. it looks like this young couple drew attention to Abbott who was moved on to another caravan at the sawmill, right?
This young couple might have had a hand in Abbott’s downfall and now eventually a POI in Williams abduction.
Child crying in a caravan....so many links to caravans now.

But locals say they avoided Abbott, now in his 70s, long before his arrest.
Former neighbours Peter and Jodie, who did not want their surname published, told 10 News First they were worried for their young daughters when Abbott lived in a caravan next door to their home in the year after William disappeared.
“With two young girls, you get that feeling about someone that something's not right,” Jodie said.
“I worried for Jodie and the kids, yeah,” Peter said.
The pair say they had a “bad feeling” about Abbott and eventually went to police because they suspected he was abusing their pet dog.
They also reported him to the council and asked for him to be moved on.

“I went to the council because I just wanted him gone and I wanted the kids to be able to play in the yard safely,” Jodie said.

William Tyrrell: Convicted Paedophile New Key Person Of Interest

Last edited:
I’m trying to look at the timeline.
This looks like Misty Way, so it looks like this young couple drew attention to Abbott who was moved on to another caravan at the sawmill, right?

But locals say they avoided Abbott, now in his 70s, long before his arrest.
Former neighbours Peter and Jodie, who did not want their surname published, told 10 News First they were worried for their young daughters when Abbott lived in a caravan next door to their home in the year after William disappeared.
“With two young girls, you get that feeling about someone that something's not right,” Jodie said.
“I worried for Jodie and the kids, yeah,” Peter said.
The pair say they had a “bad feeling” about Abbott and eventually went to police because they suspected he was abusing their pet dog.
They also reported him to the council and asked for him to be moved on.

“I went to the council because I just wanted him gone and I wanted the kids to be able to play in the yard safely,” Jodie said.

William Tyrrell: Convicted Paedophile New Key Person Of Interest
Its actually quite scary how many sickos are living in these small towns..

I did say a couple of wks ago that more will come about FA. There was a closed court session, which I believe was the informant, search started and then Owen told he would have to come back to give more evidence. Also 4/5 bags of evidence taken during sawmill search and FA's place being raided. I didn't want to post too much until media had....last thing I want is info that's posted too early and they use that to get the scums off in court

Was it reported about evidence being taken?

I have missed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member