Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t mean it’s FA. I just meant to ask does anyone know who it is and I just thought it was a weird thing for anyone to say even if it was just a random guy they interviewed on the street.
Ok, I thought you were saying it was FA. Sorry I misinterpreted! I’ve deleted my response so as not to allude this guy in video involved.

Last edited:
Sorry, catching up.. from that googlebooks linked posted a bit upthread, it says this, which would make him.... 78??

The timeline of the crime went like this: Helen went missing in March 1968. A week later, her body was found. Thousands of suspects were questioned, one of whom was Francis Friar, then aged twenty-seven.

from Mar 1968 to Aug 2019 is 51. 5 years (almost)... plus at the time this fellow (are we saying that Abbott=Francis Friar?) was 27.. 27 plus 51 = 78.

Also, this book is available as a kindle book on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/BEING-SHOT-place-between-worlds-ebook/dp/B07FCGKF3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Being+Shot:+A+place+between+worlds+By+Gail+Bell&qid=1567606822&s=gateway&sr=8-1

I will come back to delete post if I find this has already been posted.

ETA: Sorry if I've missed this part, but why did this Frank Abbott person used to be known as Francis Friar? Name change to avoid the stigma? (Didn't do much good, looking at the long list on his crim record? imo)

Is this name change a tricky play on words? Abbot= head of monastery, Friar= member of a religious order. Just a thought, MOO

Would she prefer to live in a caravan as well?
A caravan bush lady perhaps?
Do we know what the daughter's name is?

Edited to add, please don't post it if it breaks TOS, but I think it should be OK as she has been mentioned. But... I'm not sure.

I guess I just wanted to confirm that it's not Lyn.

Last edited:
Seems his newer cases dragged on as well.

From what I could determine in drsleuth's linked criminal history, he has had 64 court appearances between July 2015 and Feb 2019. Six cases in all. Two running concurrently, three for avos against initials (likely children), and one other one.

IMO boiling down to three cases against children, with relevant AVOs taken out by police on behalf of those children.
Or AVOs could be for the protection of witnesses who had been threatened?

Ten assaults against three children, I would think the charges would likely be bundled into one prosecution. The different case numbers might be for certain discrete (meaning separate, not confidential) aspects of the case.

BBM
@JLZ
Sorry, which little white dog?
In Google street view. I was looking along Herons Creek Road and other roads adjacent to the main timber mill for where the search might have been. One of the properties that interested me had a little white dog standing out the front. Some logging had been done there and there were some vehicles, one of them I think a dead bus (so many of them round about, maybe the council offered them free to good homes at some point). I looked up the owner and thought surely I'd seen that surname in the case before. And then I kept meeting the surname, OK so it's a local family and one of the men has a high community profile. I didn't want to make an innocent family a big WS feature so I just mentioned the dog to mark the spot. And then the name turned up again, kind of weirdly, in Laurel Street.

Why is this FA guy only now being named as a POI/Suspect? Wouldn't he have been investigated right from the get go as a high profile POI in the WT disappearance along with the other possible POI's with such a rap sheet as he has had previously, and known previously to police with all his priors and to be living in the surrounding area to Kendall? Police did check out hundreds of other POI's from what was stated in MSM.
How far away was he at the time WT went missing and does he have any alibi as to his whereabouts i wonder?

i just did a google drive along herons creek road, that little white dog could be hit by a car!! and the other one in the driveway!!
herons creek road is so long and lonely and so many areas to hide a body, youd never find them,
quite creepy, and the other direction leads to the A1 so its an easy getaway if youre familiar with the area

Last edited:
surely neighbours and residents of kendall have come forward if fa was doing handyman jobs or visiting in the street or area that day?
it just seems an odd street for someone to be unless they had purpose,
im still unsure about him taking william,
also would he be interested in a three yr old when his youngest victim was 7?
unless hes an opportunist sex offender and doesnt care?

surely neighbours and residents of kendall have come forward if fa was doing handyman jobs or visiting in the street or area that day?

Agree. Given the number of offenders in the area.... being a pedo is not a reason to be responsible.

He does seem to tick a few boxes though.

I think he is an opportunist sexoffender, I also suspect people were scared of him, he managed to keep a potential witness quiet for years in the murder case, maybe someone gave him an alibi and others have been too scared to speak out until they knew he was behind bars.

I can imagine him saying nothing at the inquest like RD did in his prison interview. Hope so much they have found evidence at sawmill or even better in his caravan.

i just did a google drive along herons creek road, that little white dog could be hit by a car!! and the other one in the driveway!!
herons creek road is so long and lonely and so many areas to hide a body, youd never find them,
quite creepy, and the other direction leads to the A1 so its an easy getaway if youre familiar with the area
Wow that doesn't sound good. Were there any searches done there with the detection dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member