Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this FA guy only now being named as a POI/Suspect? Wouldn't he have been investigated right from the get go as a high profile POI in the WT disappearance along with the other possible POI's with such a rap sheet as he has had previously, and known previously to police with all his priors and to be living in the surrounding area to Kendall? Police did check out hundreds of other POI's from what was stated in MSM.
How far away was he at the time WT went missing and does he have any alibi as to his whereabouts i wonder?
Risk of prejudice to the trial that happened in late 2018, but seems to have been in train since the first half of 2015. IMO.

Edit: Nice to see you again, Karinna.

surely neighbours and residents of kendall have come forward if fa was doing handyman jobs or visiting in the street or area that day?
it just seems an odd street for someone to be unless they had purpose,
im still unsure about him taking william,
also would he be interested in a three yr old when his youngest victim was 7?
unless hes an opportunist sex offender and doesnt care?
Agree, but he should of been on LE's radar big time like the other POI's that were investigated and any connections FA might have had with the known offenders in this case IMO.
He certainly sounds like one scary piece of work that's for sure.

Risk of prejudice to the trial that happened in late 2018, but seems to have been in train since the first half of 2015. IMO.

Edit: Nice to see you again, Karinna.
Yeah right not sure how all that works?
And thanks, nice to be here JLZ, and still follow WT's case although have been busy and just got done following the McStay trial recently too.

Police search teams converged yesterday on a timber yard and saw mill near where William Tyrrell disappeared, taking apart a large wood pile and sending a cadaver dog through the log piles.

The search of the yard, near Herons Creek Road and Logan’s Crossing, took place as the inquest into William’s disappearance was under way about 40 minutes away, at Taree courthouse.

A dozen police were assisted by State Emergency Service operators, who arrived with chainsaws.
A large excavator was also brought on to the site.

The dog ran over the woodpiles before they were taken apart.

Logan’s Crossing is just north of Kendall, the township William was visiting when he went missing.
NoCookies | The Australian

BBM

I find it curious that the search happened WHILE the Taree inquest actually was sitting.

Wow that doesn't sound good. Were there any searches done there with the detection dogs?
i havent heard of any searches there except for the recent ones at the timber mill, the area is probably too vast unless they have a tip off somewhere specific to search
its quite beautiful and peaceful really and just creepy to me because of what may have happened there, and a lonely google drive, i can see why people hiding from society or seeking privacy may choose to live there in their caravans and old houses

If it is raked up leaves they have done a pretty neat job.

If it is bark, likely would be for garden beds so if it has been dumped there it likely be close to some garden beds. It is also on the driveway which would lead me to also believe a ute or tip truck could reverse in and offloaded it into a pile there. Whereas if it was leaves the pile might be elsewhere. I also cannot see FGM her age and wheelbarrowing this all over the yard. Wonder if FF was going to help maybe and was delivered for this purpose?

Honestly, No idea what it is but my thoughts are bark. Any more photos soon after William vanished of that same area and gardens?
@mussopossum
I agree with you - the pile is very neat and standing up quite high. If it's leaves, they must have been piled up quite recently or they probably would have started spreading out (blown by wind, scattered by wildlife).

In a paywalled article at the Australian, FFC is indirectly quoted as saying that her father had been the person to rake up the leaves, and that since he had died they were piling up. I take this to mean that if anyone was raking up the leaves, FFC thinks it wouldn't have been her mum. AFAIK no one has reported whether her mum has been asked.

"What evil befell William Tyrrell, the little boy in red?" Caroline Overington, The Australian, 29 March 2019 or via a link called "What evil befell William?" on The Australian's Twitter.

Don't think so...but maybe who he confided in...in a cell did
I wish I could find the link, but I recall at the beginning of the inquest the coroner mentioned that some witnesses' names would be suppressed for their safety. It made me think that someone in jail would be giving evidence and could lead to a breakthrough.

This was the closest I could find:
William Tyrrell inquest slammed for secret hearings

i havent heard of any searches there except for the recent ones at the timber mill, the area is probably too vast unless they have a tip off somewhere specific to search
its quite beautiful and peaceful really and just creepy to me because of what may have happened there, and a lonely google drive, i can see why people hiding from society or seeking privacy may choose to live there in their caravans and old houses
Thanks for the info. and i guess if there is any possibility at all that William is still alive then the searches around those areas wouldn't probably yield much if he was taken to an unknown location shortly after that? What is WT now about 8 yrs. old? Would anyone even recognize him anymore at this point in time if he was taken out in public if hidden for a few years?
I hate cases like this because the longer they drag on so much can change if a missing child isn't recovered quickly. I still follow Kyron and DeOrr's cases and there are still others with no answers either. It's all very sad and very difficult for LE to get a break in the cases that remain unresolved so many years later.

Imagine living next to that!
What made the young couple so scared of this neighbour, was it just a feeling or did they find him too close to their two girls?
They were too frightened to allow their two girls play outside and what injuries did the dog have? Was it taken to a vet?

Today Michael Gider, Samatha Knight’s murderer has been released from prison and there’s NOTHING we can do about it.

Michael Guider, who killed schoolgirl Samantha Knight, to walk free within days

It’s terrifying that he was released. Especially since he was also accused of being involved in the disappearance of another little girl, Renee Aitken, but it was never proven.

There is this link ... posted on YouTube by our member Richie Swan. Maybe you can see this one?
For others, the ACA link is about to expire on 12th Sept 2019.

Were ACA the only ones who stated that the burnt out car was Tony Jones’? Did police ever confirm that?

surely neighbours and residents of kendall have come forward if fa was doing handyman jobs or visiting in the street or area that day?
it just seems an odd street for someone to be unless they had purpose,
im still unsure about him taking william,
also would he be interested in a three yr old when his youngest victim was 7?
unless hes an opportunist sex offender and doesnt care?

Definitely an opportunist. He was accused (how on earth did he get off?!) of grabbing Helen Mary Harrison while she rode her bike home from work.

@JLZ
Thanks. Unless there are a number of little white dogs around the place, I think I know the location you mean and agree there's a part of a building which resembles something in the background of a photo from recent searches. I can't find a date in my streetview but I think it must be old (no sign of a bus, etc).

Are you saying you believe that is a lie because she already had the paper and was reading it before he left or before came home?

Like several have mentioned previously, people can have more than one paper to read and could have them saved up for when have time to read.

I keep papers aside to use for painting and cleaning and if I have time i need to read something sometimes will pull out an old paper to do a cross word or something.

FGM might have though it was a good relaxing moment to read the local paper that is haphazardly thrown on lawns across Australia. :mad:

Imagine living next to that!
What made the young couple so scared of this neighbour, was it just a feeling or did they find him too close to their two girls?
They were too frightened to allow their two girls play outside and what injuries did the dog have? Was it taken to a vet?

Today Michael Gider, Samatha Knight’s murderer has been released from prison and there’s NOTHING we can do about it.

Michael Guider, who killed schoolgirl Samantha Knight, to walk free within days

I wonder if he was watching them or approached them and the children told the parents?

Why is this FA guy only now being named as a POI/Suspect? Wouldn't he have been investigated right from the get go as a high profile POI in the WT disappearance along with the other possible POI's with such a rap sheet as he has had previously, and known previously to police with all his priors and to be living in the surrounding area to Kendall? Police did check out hundreds of other POI's from what was stated in MSM.
How far away was he at the time WT went missing and does he have any alibi as to his whereabouts i wonder?

Maybe an alibi he gave back then has now fallen through with someone coming forward to say that they lied where he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member