Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@mussopossum
I agree with you - the pile is very neat and standing up quite high. If it's leaves, they must have been piled up quite recently or they probably would have started spreading out (blown by wind, scattered by wildlife).

In a paywalled article at the Australian, FFC is indirectly quoted as saying that her father had been the person to rake up the leaves, and that since he had died they were piling up. I take this to mean that if anyone was raking up the leaves, FFC thinks it wouldn't have been her mum. AFAIK no one has reported whether her mum has been asked.

"What evil befell William Tyrrell, the little boy in red?" Caroline Overington, The Australian, 29 March 2019 or via a link called "What evil befell William?" on The Australian's Twitter.

So does this mean may have been another trades to the house?

As you said the pile is neat if leaves. I would go with wood chip. But still.

That is another person isnt it now? Who dropped off the wood chips if that is what they are.

Is wood chip in here but unsure with GM image how old this is.

A delivery truck would not dump it on the drive here as cars appear to go up and down the drive here.

Also some images of rear garden when for sale with wood chip. They may have had deliveries in the past but why would they get another one if house just sold? Would you bother?

upload_2019-9-5_13-45-31.png

upload_2019-9-5_13-41-10.png

@JLZ
Thanks. Unless there are a number of little white dogs around the place, I think I know the location you mean and agree there's a part of a building which resembles something in the background of a photo from recent searches. I can't find a date in my streetview but I think it must be old (no sign of a bus, etc).
upload_2019-9-5_13-59-6.png
Bus? And there seems to be at least one similar vehicle behind it.

upload_2019-9-5_14-0-37.png
From near the other entrance. Blue car and what? Another bus, or caravan, or makeshift residence?

upload_2019-9-5_14-3-5.png
Just because.

(All from Google street view; it's March 2010.)

Last edited:
So does this mean may have been another trades to the house?

As you said the pile is neat if leaves. I would go with wood chip. But still.

That is another person isnt it now? Who dropped off the wood chips if that is what they are.

Is wood chip in here but unsure with GM image how old this is.

A delivery truck would not dump it on the drive here as cars appear to go up and down the drive here.

Also some images of rear garden when for sale with wood chip. They may have had deliveries in the past but why would they get another one if house just sold? Would you bother?

View attachment 202463

View attachment 202462
I think the relevance is supposed to be that if FA was living at a saw mill, he might have had access to wood chips, and as he was in some sense a handyman, providing them could have been one of his services.

I think the relevance is supposed to be that if FA was living at a saw mill, he might have had access to wood chips, and as he was in some sense a handyman, providing them could have been one of his services.
Thanks for this. I actually hadn't made the connection until you said that.

It certainly is very concerning that when FA popped up on the radar the inquest was suddenly adjourned, with him due to give evidence when the inquest resumes...

Last edited:
It’s terrifying that he was released. Especially since he was also accused of being involved in the disappearance of another little girl, Renee Aitken, but it was never proven.

Were ACA the only ones who stated that the burnt out car was Tony Jones’? Did police ever confirm that?

Definitely an opportunist. He was accused (how on earth did he get off?!) of grabbing Helen Mary Harrison while she rode her bike home from work.
Do you have a link at all about Renee Aiken and fa

Reactions: JLZ
Is that sparkley blue or what ever way paul savage described it ??
I think Mr Savage mentioned a blue car, I don't remember him particularizing the blue. Mr Chapman described a car as "iridescent blue", the one following the 4WD with the spiderman-child. I don't know what he meant--an especially intense, spectrum blue? Having a shifting rainbow glow like a good pearl? I'm seeing bright blue cars everywhere in the streets of Kendall now (courtesy of Google Maps).

I think Mr Savage mentioned a blue car, I don't remember him particularizing the blue. Mr Chapman described a car as "iridescent blue", the one following the 4WD with the spiderman-child. I don't know what he meant--an especially intense, spectrum blue? Having a shifting rainbow glow like a good pearl? I'm seeing bright blue cars everywhere in the streets of Kendall now (courtesy of Google Maps).
Thanks..thats right it was mr chapman

Or AVOs could be for the protection of witnesses who had been threatened?

Ten assaults against three children, I would think the charges would likely be bundled into one prosecution. The different case numbers might be for certain discrete (meaning separate, not confidential) aspects of the case.

I don't get why the minimum 16 years sentence (meaning probably a 25 year sentence imo) either.
If that is what your post is driving at.

Although the NSW laws do allow for a hard 25 years for pedos these days, and maybe he was fairly sentenced under that harsher provision - maybe as a repeat offender.

Amazing for someone to be so hard to search on given his past. I can't share due to social media terms but there are links to articles on the case frank abbott was accused of in 1968.

I'll try and link to remain in terms but assuming you all have already?

If his crimes all involved children, there will be almost nothing published about them.

It is only the murder trial that anyone seems to be able to find any MSM or official details about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice