Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting pressure on him? By charging him with crimes against children for which he was ultimately found guilty? What would you have expected them to do about that, if they weren't putting pressure on him because of William?
These could very well be crimes that were committed against children well before WT disappeared... the same way BS historical allegations were investigated. I haven't seen a timeline as to when they occurred. Has that been established here?

Dont get me wrong, I'm happy for him to be incarcerated. MOO

Sorry if this has already been answered, but in the A Current Affair link. There’s the first man they interview on the street in high vis clothing and hat he says “I’m not saying nothin” and then (sorry I can remember exactly now) but something like that he won’t say anything that will hurt someone? I just thought it was a strange thing to say.
I saw that too Tallex. I was similarly confused by that statement - what could he say that could bring anymore hurt than is being experienced by those trying to deal with the sudden & unexplained disappearance of a little boy...IMO.

Does anyone know who that guy was ?

I have been wondering about this, too. I only saw one evidence bag with something in it in the photos. I am not sure where the 4/5 bags comes from.

That photo of that bag i didn't think anything had been put in it didnt look like it had been opened and was flat. Was there another pic I missed?

Yes I would like to see where the 4-5 bags of evidence came from if was posted somewhere in MSM

These could very well be crimes that were committed against children well before WT disappeared... the same way BS historical allegations were investigated. I haven't seen a timeline as to when they occurred. Has that been established here?

No. We don't know when the crimes against children were committed. But I can't see failing to turn a blind eye to them as "applying pressure", whenever they occurred. Assuming the evidence was adequate, and it must have been.

That photo of that bag i didn't think anything had been put in it didnt look like it had been opened and was flat. Was there another pic I missed?

Yes I would like to see where the 4-5 bags of evidence came from if was posted somewhere in MSM
I suspect they always find something to put in those bags for testing. Or alternatively, carry a bag full of air for the sake of the photograph.

What are thoughts on why the info regarding FA was released yesterday when the inquest wrapped up almost a whole week prior to that? Why wouldn’t reporters be all over this info last week, or was this info strategically shared with media this week?
What day of the inquest was GO questioned about FA?

It was Friday August 23rd in the afternoon session. He was the last witness heard in Taree.

I think the relevance is supposed to be that if FA was living at a saw mill, he might have had access to wood chips, and as he was in some sense a handyman, providing them could have been one of his services.

I totally agree with you J,
My post might have been bit confusing. the pile looked undisturbed so be if leaves or wood chips it looked recent.

I think wood chips as can see in previous photos gardens with wood chip. I just find it interesting if moving that they would be buying more stuff that is cosmetic to put in the gardens.

And if this is recent there has been no mention of any other tradesman visiting the house so could we believe that maybe it came from FA or GO as they are on the witness list to testify.

Even though the search photos are 5 years after William went missing, the location at Sawmill, there was evidence of wood chip there at the search site.

Could be very very relevant IMO.

I feel very disheartened by the case since Frank Abbott has been a poi. If only people had spoken up earlier, maybe some of the family’s heartbreak could have been shortened.
This is really worst case scenario now for them.
I cant see them getting closure, there is really no incentive for Abbott to say a word, if he already has a sixteen year minimum sentence.

I totally agree with you J,
My post might have been bit confusing. the pile looked undisturbed so be if leaves or wood chips it looked recent.

I think wood chips as can see in previous photos gardens with wood chip. I just find it interesting if moving that they would be buying more stuff that is cosmetic to put in the gardens.

And if this is recent there has been no mention of any other tradesman visiting the house so could we believe that maybe it came from FA or GO as they are on the witness list to testify.

Even though the search photos are 5 years after William went missing, the location at Sawmill, there was evidence of wood chip there at the search site.

Could be very very relevant IMO.
I wonder if comparing samples would be helpful. Too late, I suppose, unless they thought of collecting some from FGM's back then.

I feel very disheartened by the case since Frank Abbott has been a poi. If only people had spoken up earlier, maybe some of the family’s heartbreak could have been shortened.
I cant see them getting closure, there is really no incentive for Abbott to say a word, if he already has a sixteen year minimum sentence.
He hasn't been placed in the street yet as far as one knows. I'm not ready to give up on other scenarios.

I can’t remember where we heard it.....?? A podcast or the inquest?? Where the police did the paper based survey of all Kendall Residents... in 2018 from memory... ( a bit late ... JMO)

One of the alleged questions was for residents to list all tradesmen that had visited in the last 12months prior to Williams disappearance....

Makes me wonder were they looking for a particular pattern ?? Or trying to find more people who had contact with a certain POI.... to question them further re any observed behaviours etc ...

Would be also interesting to know what other questions the Police were interested in...

Just jumping off your post, Ms Kite. :)

He had two bail hearings in the Supreme Court. One in July 2015, and the other in November 2017.

Bail hearings in Supreme Court only usually happen if a person has been refused bail, are sitting in jail awaiting their pre-trial/trial commencement, and then they go to Supreme Court to plead for bail - I think Spedding did that IIRC.

Bail hearings in Supreme Court also happen in cases of murder.

Last edited:

Yes, there was another pic that was missed. I posted it earlier on the thread. I believe something was in it.

It is a different pic than the one with the flat bag. The pic I posted was a screenshot that I took from an MSM video.

He had two bail hearings in the Supreme Court. One in July 2015, and the other in November 2017.

Bail hearings in Supreme Court only usually happen if a person has been refused bail, then they go to Supreme Court to plead for bail - I think Spedding did that IIRC.

Bail hearings in Supreme Court also happen in cases of murder.
Is it just in case of murder or also other serious crimes? I think I remember a case--it might have been Spedding--where the district court wasn't able to grant bail because of the seriousness of the offence and it being a lower court.

Well hopefully there will be a new CO Podcast tomorrow... love her or loath her it might give us something new to discuss.....

I quite enjoyed listening to the forensic guy from Perth last week about evidence ..... it was also very interesting that he says jurors are now reluctant to find a person guilty without DNA etc ...

And then this article comes out today from The Age that suggests forensic evidence is not as reliable as it is thought.....

Public perception versus the Science...

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...e-flaws-jailing-innocent-20190903-p52nea.html

So if they have found some evidence I hope it’s “good evidence” ...

Just food for thought....

Edit for typo... oops ..

Last edited:

If they truly believe that he is involved - if there is evidence to show that - I think they will come up with an incentive to help him decide to speak.

They have to deal with the devil sometimes ... just like they had to in Matthew Leveson's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper