Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just in case of murder or also other serious crimes? I think I remember a case--it might have been Spedding--where the district court wasn't able to grant bail because of the seriousness of the offence and it being a lower court.

I dont think, in 'lesser' cases, that it is that the lower court (or police) can't allow bail. It is that they choose not to.

In Spedding's case the magistrate refused him bail due to the seriousness of his alleged crimes.
I suspect the same thing may have happened to Abbott. So he went to Supreme Court and fought for bail.

Last edited:
No. We don't know when the crimes against children were committed. But I can't see failing to turn a blind eye to them as "applying pressure", whenever they occurred. Assuming the evidence was adequate, and it must have been.

I think you've misinterpreted me ,with all rspect JLZ.

I am merely suggesting that these recent charges may only have come to light due to active police investigations after William disappeared. I am not implying they have turned a blind eye to them at all.

Not sure if this is within TOS, it’s from a newspaper, but found on SM.
I wonder what questions he will be able to answer regarding William

Attachments

• 56E18F22-C422-4871-A8A6-475218E3743F.jpeg
    56E18F22-C422-4871-A8A6-475218E3743F.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 85

CO is also speaking at the same event.. Wouldn’t mind attending if I lived closer.... I would like to hear them both....
Wonder if any part of it will be televised by the ABC???? Here’s hoping!!!

It was in the Daily Telegraph today, according to Press Reader. I wish I could find the actual Daily Telegraph article, doesn't look like they put it online.

Jubes.JPG

Last edited:
So does this mean may have been another trades to the house?

As you said the pile is neat if leaves. I would go with wood chip. But still.

That is another person isnt it now? Who dropped off the wood chips if that is what they are.

Is wood chip in here but unsure with GM image how old this is.

A delivery truck would not dump it on the drive here as cars appear to go up and down the drive here.

Also some images of rear garden when for sale with wood chip. They may have had deliveries in the past but why would they get another one if house just sold? Would you bother?

View attachment 202463

View attachment 202462
@mussopossum
Good attention to detail, noticing the mulch on the garden! And I agree with you again: if the house had already sold, it would seem a bit silly to pretty-up the garden (the new owners might move in and dig everything up).

I do think the pile of whatever it is (wood chips, leaves) probably means that someone had gone to the house at some time to do some sort of garden maintenance (e.g. trimming trees and mulching the offcuts on site?) or to deliver the mulch. IMO, if it's a pile of leaves it was probably a recent visit; if it's a pile of wood chips, it might have been longer ago.

@mussopossum
Good attention to detail, noticing the mulch on the garden! And I agree with you again: if the house had already sold, it would seem a bit silly to pretty-up the garden (the new owners might move in and dig everything up).

I do think the pile of whatever it is (wood chips, leaves) probably means that someone had gone to the house at some time to do some sort of garden maintenance (e.g. trimming trees and mulching the offcuts on site?) or to deliver the mulch. IMO, if it's a pile of leaves it was probably a recent visit; if it's a pile of wood chips, it might have been longer ago.

We always wondered who did FGM's gardening, mowing that large expanse of lawn ......

to me its the sparkly blue car that chapman had seen comming around the corner,and who has one in the photo on the search of FA

I64 ... can you possibly repost the photo you are referencing please ... I have gone back to try and find but to no avail.... I am very keen to have a look at it .... many thanks...

@mussopossum

i think its bark,and i
We always wondered who did FGM's gardening, mowing that large expanse of lawn ......
yes, it hit me straight away when i saw the police pictures,because it looked like they were going over the piles..had not thought of the lawn situation tho...now she was ill wasnt she,i wondered if they arranged something then???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member