Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there was another pic that was missed. I posted it earlier on the thread. I believe something was in it.

It is a different pic than the one with the flat bag. The pic I posted was a screenshot that I took from an MSM video.

SA in that video was it a female holding the evidence bag and they were searching quite close to the side of the highway? I've been trying to find that video to take another look. It appeared to be a search site separate to the timber mill.

@mussopossum
Good attention to detail, noticing the mulch on the garden! And I agree with you again: if the house had already sold, it would seem a bit silly to pretty-up the garden (the new owners might move in and dig everything up).

I do think the pile of whatever it is (wood chips, leaves) probably means that someone had gone to the house at some time to do some sort of garden maintenance (e.g. trimming trees and mulching the offcuts on site?) or to deliver the mulch. IMO, if it's a pile of leaves it was probably a recent visit; if it's a pile of wood chips, it might have been longer ago.

Was the house already sold before William’s disappearance?? Or just being put on the market at that stage??? I can’t remember....
If they were getting it ready to put FGM’s house on the market then most definitely would be ordering fresh wood chip etc for the garden ....
First impressions etc... IMO ...

Was the house already sold before William’s disappearance?? Or just being put on the market at that stage??? I can’t remember....
If they were getting it ready to put FGM’s house on the market then most definitely would be ordering fresh wood chip etc for the garden ....
First impressions etc... IMO ...

House was sold and in process of fgm moving out. Was delay in settlement due to the case and it settled in Jan from memory but definitely was sold.

If his crimes all involved children, there will be almost nothing published about them.

It is only the murder trial that anyone seems to be able to find any MSM or official details about.

And how is it Right that these low-life predators continue to be protected by anomoumity rules. IMO it should be 'publish the offender'; that doesn't necessitate naming victims.

Victims of abuse live with it forever. Know them; See how it plays out, their daily struggles for self-esteem & worthiness, the destruction of potential & often the ending of their life.

Why would any right minded person think that their perpretators are entitled to be 'protected' ???

Where's the validation for the Victims ?

Who decreed such a f{#%{d up legislation I'd like to know, and I'd like to meet with ..

My parting comment as I get off my soap box - things must change. Otherwise bring on Armageddon !

Yes we sleuthed that every which way SA and who would want to do those gutters with all those trees around.

And interesting we haven’t heard anything. We heard of the deck tradesman and washing machine tradesman but no gardener / lawn mower.

Mind you, what about the real estate agent?
They would been in touch up to settlement and been in and out the house recently. Wonder why no mention of them testifying / clarifying anything at the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandabarr