Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not totally convinced this was a credible sighting.

I can't get past the fact that he didn't immediately report it, knowing he was surrounded by people searching for the child, he just supposedly saw being driven away.

If he is a 'credible' person, why would he wait for officers to come to him?

And why go to a night time social event and 'mention it' [<<<the words he used] to the sister inlaw of an officer?

I just can't put all off that together and see him as a credible person. Now he says he is 100 percent certain that was William. If that is true, why didn't he go to the proper authorities as soon as he was aware it was the missing child?

None of his explanations have sounded reasonable, imo.

I agree that it's very hard to view RC's evidence as credible. I can't fit RC's sighting into any of the possible theories about current POIs that we are aware of. The top of my list at the moment are PS and FA, and RC's evidence just doesn't fit nicely into the possible scenarios for me.

This post lands at random.

For members who may be concerned about other WSers attending the inquest and reporting their observations to us, this is an acceptable practice at Websleuths. We actually appreciate a trusted member of Websleuths attending and giving us their take on the proceedings.

We treat the information they provide similar to how we treat a VI ... you can choose to believe or disbelieve what they have to say but do not challenge them. If you feel the information provided is not credible, please just question respectfully or scroll & roll without making a fuss.

Thanks.

PS has been on the witness stand for a reason, the court was closed for some of his testimony for a reason, most every other witness in the March tranche was asked about PS for a reason, GJ recorded PS for a reason - the question is..........What is the reason?

I don't think they'd drag him through an Inquest for No reason.
I think the fact that a little boy is still missing after 5 years justifies dragging anyone though an inquest, sleep. IMO.

It makes so much more sense to me that PS could have abducted William or a possible accident while in his vicinity. What are the odds of it being some random Pedo that had no knowledge that William was even there as opposed to a neighbour who had plain sight of William and knew the FG. Yes he has had loss the past few years but that doesn't make him any less of a possible suspect IMO. I am wondering if the closed court process during his interview was because of past charges etc?

Good point. They definitely aren’t questions you ask of someone who you think was only a witness to an abduction. Also, as mentioned, there aren’t many witnesses who would stay quiet when there is a million dollar reward offered.
I'm wondering if there is a chance that he did see something and is making a bid for the reward but there isn't quite enough evidence to make an arrest yet? That could be why he provided evidence in a closed court environment... jmo.

Forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler Michael Diamond:
Is it somebody who has access to a child, and thought about it and not done it because their contact is too obvious, and so it has been a rehearsed and lived-in fantasy without the terrible outcome?”
NoCookies | The Australian

Forensic psychologist Dr Yule:
"There may be a misconception that there is a lot that we don't know about this case. I've visited the crime scene multiple times and there is a lot of information that that location tells us"
"Combining that with assessing all the leads that have come into the investigation so far, there really are a limited number of possibilities that can account for William's disappearance and from that there are actually a lot of inferences we can draw about what has likely happened and the likely personality of a person or persons who may be involved."

"You would have to have some other reason to be there and take that opportunity; either visiting, residing or working in the vicinity."
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...illiam-tyrrells-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html

Detective Inspector Jubelin:
“We would particularly like to hear about anyone who has been quite deliberate in avoiding the publicity about William’s abduction or in contrast, anyone who has been uncharacteristically, overly interested in the case.”
NSW Police Force

William's foster parents:
"To the person who knows something about what happened to William, it's been too long. We don't understand how you can keep quiet. How much longer can you carry this burden?
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...illiam-tyrrells-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html
Perfectly summarised SA. It's great to have all these quotes in the one place to refer back to. Thank you.

I still have hope that the abuction is not pedophile related... It's slim, I know.

Forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler Michael Diamond:
Is it somebody who has access to a child, and thought about it and not done it because their contact is too obvious, and so it has been a rehearsed and lived-in fantasy without the terrible outcome?”
NoCookies | The Australian

Forensic psychologist Dr Yule:
"There may be a misconception that there is a lot that we don't know about this case. I've visited the crime scene multiple times and there is a lot of information that that location tells us"
"Combining that with assessing all the leads that have come into the investigation so far, there really are a limited number of possibilities that can account for William's disappearance and from that there are actually a lot of inferences we can draw about what has likely happened and the likely personality of a person or persons who may be involved."

"You would have to have some other reason to be there and take that opportunity; either visiting, residing or working in the vicinity."

Detective Inspector Jubelin:
“We would particularly like to hear about anyone who has been quite deliberate in avoiding the publicity about William’s abduction or in contrast, anyone who has been uncharacteristically, overly interested in the case.”
NSW Police Force

William's foster parents:
"To the person who knows something about what happened to William, it's been too long. We don't understand how you can keep quiet. How much longer can you carry this burden?
Forensic Pschologist DR Yule, please share some thoughts here, heh heh.

New episode of 10’s Where’s William Tyrrell? podcast:

Five Long Years

‘Five years have passed since William disappeared. Police are looking at a new convicted paedophile who was living near Kendall at the time William vanished, startling new information about a known figure in the mystery and Gary Jubelin opens up about his feelings on the case.’

And that tells you the type of man he is dont you think imo
Yes and no... I can see how PS may have been swept up in the emotion of the day... sickness and hospitals visits are run of the mill stuff for elderly folk.

A lost little boy is a very dramatic event to have happen in your quiet Kendall St.

I must admit that I totally forgot to pick my kids up from school once and it wasn't because I was busy undertaking line searches (if that's what he was doing).

MOO, and just reflecting on alternative view points. Please don't think I'm being disrespectful Interested64.

Noticed in this a report about Simon Brooke - missing 3 year old boy from 1968 - never been
solved. It happened around the same time as Helen Harrison. They liked Percy for it but he always claimed it wasn’t him.
It gave me a bit of a chill for sure. What if...?
Especially since it seems they happened two days apart and is geographically possible.

Hoping it's a very nasty coincidence.

Channel 10 news at 5. New updated age progression pic of William and a NEW POI!!

I think the new POI is Frank Abbott. Lia Harris is just speaking about that. They are evidently allowed to speak of him now. What a creep. He is thought to have sexually abused the neighbour's pet labrador more than once. :( :( :(

He didn't have a car, walked everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*