Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SA were all 21 houses searched by dogs as well?

I was thinking about wheelie bins...

Grim, I know.

We have never seen any mention of dogs searching the houses.
I think that we checked about rubbish collection day also, but IIRC it didn't fit.
I can understand your wheelie bin thought. I can think of a couple of cases involving wheelie bins.

Police searched each of the 21 houses in the estate, climbing into roof spaces, sub-floor spaces and wall cavities, and combing through cupboards, sheds and backyards.
The day William Tyrrell vanished

Police also searched the home of one neighbour, who cannot be named, three times in a period of less than 24 hours.
"We saw a wooden box had been fabricated ... over what we thought would be a window," Senior Constable Rowley's statement reads.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...our-with-boxed-up-window-20190531-p51t4w.html

They searched the houses not once, but three and four times, each time using different personnel to make sure a fresh set of eyes looked at every possible clue. Roof spaces, sub-floor spaces, wall cavities, cupboards, sheds, all were searched and searched again with methodical determination just in case someone was keeping the little boy hidden.
William Tyrrell: The boy no-one can find

I think that we checked about rubbish collection day also, but IIRC it didn't fit.
I can understand your wheelie bin thought. I can think of a couple of cases involving wheelie bins.

Police searched each of the 21 houses in the estate, climbing into roof spaces, sub-floor spaces and wall cavities, and combing through cupboards, sheds and backyards.

Police also searched the home of one neighbour, who cannot be named, three times in a period of less than 24 hours.
"We saw a wooden box had been fabricated ... over what we thought would be a window," Senior Constable Rowley's statement reads.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...our-with-boxed-up-window-20190531-p51t4w.html

They searched the houses not once, but three and four times, each time using different personnel to make sure a fresh set of eyes looked at every possible clue. Roof spaces, sub-floor spaces, wall cavities, cupboards, sheds, all were searched and searched again with methodical determination just in case someone was keeping the little boy hidden.

Thank you. Just thought that a wheelie bin could have been used as a temporary storage area. No one baulks at the sound of a wheelie bin and they can be easily switched around from property to property, loaded onto utes...disappeared...

Thank you. Just thought that a wheelie bin could have been used as a temporary storage area. No one baulks at the sound of a wheelie bin and they can be easily switched around from property to property, loaded onto utes...disappeared...

The court heard from Kendall locals who detailed the thorough probe of the small town's neighbourhood including bushland line searches with the SES and police scouring bins, dams and other waterways.

Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, on Monday said he expected the first week of evidence would show "William didn't fall down the drain or get lost chasing a wallaby in the bush" and was instead taken.

William Tyrrell inquest resumes in August

I remember, it was the day for discharging of bulk waste or something like that, when WT disappeared. I know, we thought, AT might have had a field day with collecting scrap metal in Kendall. False memory?

There are so many things that don't seem to make sense with this case IMO.

There are still question marks around MS and BS...

PS isn't winning people over with his testimony...

And why are there so many dodgy sex offenders in the Kendall district????
And why did they move sequentially to this area from another area, where they were also geographically "together" already? (I remember so, no link.)

Sunday Rant
Im sure PS knew more about the comings and goings in his immediate neighbourhood than anyone, what with his daily walks and postie obsession. Plus he probably knew everyone.
I’m convinced he saw something, especially if William was taken before postie arrived.
I want to know when postie came as PS probably watched closely.
i want to know what PS did before retirement.
I want to know why that cardboard thing was across neighbours window.
I want to know if PS is frightened of someone.

The inquest has left me with more questions than answers.

I agree with all of the above. Which is why the reports of his son, possibly living on the property, intrigue me. Could he have grabbed lil Will and driven off with him quickly?

And PS saw that happen, and then was unsure of what to do?

Living maybe in that little dwelling next to where the pool was perhaps?

So about the time this was happening.

March 2, 2015

The Homicide Squad began a new search for the body of William in dense bushland at Bonny Hills off the Pacific Highway after a tip-off from a member of the public.

Police searched for his body and further evidence about 20 kilometres from where William was last seen, in an area around Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road.

Timeline follows disappearance of William Tyrrell

Wasnt this more BS area I thought? And didn't someone tip off police about BS at this time?

Back in 2015 I would like to know what led the police to believe William was still alive? I get that there was zero evidence to conclude otherwise but in most missing persons cases you rarely see after a period of that time that law enforcement has much hope a victim is still alive.

Maybe RC report to police about seeing William in that car with a lady.

Maybe at that time, it was thought that "a woman" may not have had bad intentions with William and stole him to bring him up as her son?

Couple points for keeping from the article below.
  1. Blood find
  • She told us a male in a white ute had been sitting off the side (of the road) watching the actions of police around the ‘blood find’ for about 15 minutes,” the officer said.
2. Search of neighbours home (boxed window man)
  • No one answered the door. But the officers saw a wooden box installed over what they assumed was a side window. I
  • The officer noticed a ladder leading up to a manhole in the laundry ceiling. “I looked inside the roof cavity but did not climb in,”
  • The next morning, Sen Const Rowley returned a third time to search the home with a detective and another officer.
  • The man told Sen Const Rowley he was in poor health and had “sleep patterns” left over from his time as a taxi driver.
Disturbing early clues in William Tyrrell search

I know this has been asked previously, and I thought I'd seen in a article that this was ps but can't see any confirmations. Does anyone know if box window is Paul Savage? (Whom then becomes nocturnal guy? TIA!)

sorry me again :) Heather left..PS heard a 4wd and thought it was the posty..again theory went up to letter box to wink at posty since his wife had left..witnessed abduction or just 4wd or TJ or BS or FA or RD..got scared as in breeching bail conditions and ? it may come out to his family he was maybe seeing Lyn and thats what he went walk about for,to tell her to sushh..and the missing 30 min from William being taken to 10.45 sighting,maybe they were calming him down etc..

I like this scenario! Gives reason for staying quiet.

Also a thought, he also thought he heard postie car (ready for winky winky creep time) just like RC.

But it's not? Just like Chapman?

And why are there so many dodgy sex offenders in the Kendall district????

Re: this

I want to know if there's something unusual about the area and its attraction for these men - or if the actual truth is all areas are this concentrated with sex offenders and those suspected of sex offences, we just don't know it because there's no public registry here.

Plus initially that first day or two it was treated as a little boy lost.... Not an abduction so a good point.

Mind you Kids probably climb into wheelie bins too but may not have been the line of thought that day.

Re: this

I want to know if there's something unusual about the area and its attraction for these men - or if the actual truth is all areas are this concentrated with sex offenders and those suspected of sex offences, we just don't know it because there's no public registry here.
Me too!

I hate to think about it where the ratio is normal o_O which my assumption it's Probable.

Also think it's pretty normal to move to a new town if you have a seedy past, be able to blend in possibly lower cost of living and live in a caravan without raising eyebrows.

Off topic I would like to do the same (without a seedy past) this place is beautiful as are surroundings - port macquarie etc.

Sea change dream ruined if the ratios are higher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member