Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , this is true. WTFT? I wonder why the focus on PS - wish we knew why? Living across the road is suspect enough - but there must be more IMO? Otherwise if a complete stranger -- back to square one - for LE (perhaps?), if that's the case :(

Lets hope when inquest resumes we get more info on Savage and why Jubes was so into him.

After watching four corners and spending a whole hour looking at info, I would suggest RD. Looking at the history of PS & FA, one might suggest the sex of the people who were their victims does not the victim profile of WT, whereas RD, involved in the search, sleeping in the van near the location, previous history of sexual assault on young males, refuses to talk to police, SES officer. This fits.

One thing that is known to be a catalyst for taking someone's life after committing a crime against them, is being caught for a previous crime of that nature.
You have to imagine what it takes to kill a child. Apparently, I just read this today, one researcher claims pedophilic attributes are biological, not psychological. There's is a community of virtuous pedophiles (I think that's what they call the group), who obviously abstain from sex with children and have support groups. They say it's their moral code that prevents them from acting upon their, natural-born-with desires towards children - this is not my opinion, just a researcher's findings. I'm sure it'll cause debate.
My point being; RD's been charged with the same crime. Sex with male children. To avoid being imprisoned, but to fulfill his desires, murder would be the logical conclusion.

One thing that is known to be a catalyst for taking someone's life after committing a crime against them, is being caught for a previous crime of that nature.
You have to imagine what it takes to kill a child. Apparently, I just read this today, one researcher claims pedophilic attributes are biological, not psychological. There's is a community of virtuous pedophiles (I think that's what they call the group), who obviously abstain from sex with children and have support groups. They say it's their moral code that prevents them from acting upon their, natural-born-with desires towards children - this is not my opinion, just a researcher's findings. I'm sure it'll cause debate.
My point being; RD's been charged with the same crime. Sex with male children. To avoid being imprisoned, but to fulfill his desires, murder would be the logical conclusion.

I totally understand what you are saying here....and agree it is a totally reasonable theory ... And ticks a few boxes!

Just to open the discussion , I personally had thought that RD didn’t understand what he had been charged for - meaning that he thought he was having sex with other “men” ... that he didn’t understand that they were intellectually impaired.... meaning he thought he was engaging in homosexual sex, versus paedophilia... ( I hope that makes sense of what I am trying to explain..) rather that just being interested in “children” ...

And with FA - he didn’t seem to be exclusively orientated towards females as there was also the beastiality charge.... and does fit the loner theory as South Aussie suggested above ..,

all MOO

Even if they had, it's likely to be destroyed or lost by now. From what I've read about many historical cases.
That's too bad, because that would've been the intent of collecting it and storing it in the first place - because even long ago, although they didn't have the capabilities, I think they still had an inkling that it was something that may come in the future.
The victim over here that I was referring to - she was killed in 1981, and evidence was collected from her, stored, and it matched to a suspect in 1998.

NoCookies | The Australian

Sorry if this has been posted already I hadn't come across it.

William Tyrrell case clouded by secrecy:
CAROLINE OVERINGTON ASSOCIATE EDITOR12:00AM NOVEMBER 4, 2019

Suppression has made the process of trying to figure out what happened to William incredibly difficult. Police often ask for the media’s help in a missing persons case. It is so much easier to solve a crime when somebody comes forward to say: I think I may know something.

The public doesn’t always know how much they don’t know, and aren’t being told. William’s case is a classic example.

The public aren’t stupid. They know when somebody isn’t being straight with them. William’s biological parents suffered, too. They wanted to plead for the public’s help, and by law, they couldn’t. There was a suppression order on their name, and their identities.

How old were The Speddings grandchildren?

They were being dropped at school by Bill that day, I wonder what they have had to say to LE about that morning? IE was he at assembly etc that morning.

Even though I still do not believe he was involved, I wonder with all the school assemblies, how could anyone remember if someone was there that particular day. Even if was only up to 12 months later. Unless something substantial happened that day with Bill there I really can't see how anyone would remember, especially if it was known he liked to attend all the assemblies. I wonder if the school had CCTV back then in the area of the school? I guess they didn't as police pursued him at all costs. Or if they did, Bill was nowhere to be seen at the school but Marg might have been?

They were being dropped at school by Bill that day, I wonder what they have had to say to LE about that morning? IE was he at assembly etc that morning.

Even though I still do not believe he was involved, I wonder with all the school assemblies, how could anyone remember if someone was there that particular day. Even if was only up to 12 months later. Unless something substantial happened that day with Bill there I really can't see how anyone would remember, especially if it was known he liked to attend all the assemblies. I wonder if the school had CCTV back then in the area of the school? I guess they didn't as police pursued him at all costs. Or if they did, Bill was nowhere to be seen at the school but Marg might have been?

I think the police pursued every primary POI 'at all costs'. Desperate to find little William.

First it was Spedding - weak alibi
Next it was Jones - weak alibi
Robert Donohoe - soon in prison
Frank Abbott - soon in prison
Paul Savage - weak alibi

The media pursued whatever they could see about the investigation, no doubt following the police around as much as they could.

We heard many little tidbits as the media tracked the police - eg: the North Haven Bowls Club where the manager 'wouldn't say what the police wanted', and another person telling media that police asked them to retain their shop CCTV.

Then later we read several times in various articles that police asked the residents to keep quiet about police activities.

imo

Last edited:

Agreed that nobody would've remembered who was at a school assembly months after the fact... except that at the Inquest, I got the impression that the point was trying to be made that at this particular assembly when the grandchild received the award, it was the same assembly at which the Hallelujah song was sung, and that is what made it stand out in the memories of a couple of people - one who knew BS and congratulated his grandchild and then shared a nod/glance, and one who arrived late and left early, but who could verify I think (from memory) that the grandchild and her own kids were receiving an award at the same assembly in which the Hallelujah song was played. It seemed to be enough testimony given that nobody seemed to have any questions. imo.

Agreed that nobody would've remembered who was at a school assembly months after the fact... except that at the Inquest, I got the impression that the point was trying to be made that at this particular assembly when the grandchild received the award, it was the same assembly at which the Hallelujah song was sung, and that is what made it stand out in the memories of a couple of people - one who knew BS and congratulated his grandchild and then shared a nod/glance, and one who arrived late and left early, but who could verify I think (from memory) that the grandchild and her own kids were receiving an award at the same assembly in which the Hallelujah song was played. It seemed to be enough testimony given that nobody seemed to have any questions. imo.

I agree to a point, but it would have been helpful if there was a confirmation from a School official that that particular song was only sung at that one assembly, and not just 2 people that don't really remember clearly.

I think the police pursued every primary POI 'at all costs'. Desperate to find little William.

First it was Spedding - weak alibi
Next it was Jones - weak alibi
Robert Donohoe - soon in prison
Frank Abbott - soon in prison
Paul Savage - weak alibi

The media pursued whatever they could see about the investigation, no doubt following the police around as much as they could.

We heard many little tidbits as the media tracked the police - eg: the North Haven Bowls Club where the manager 'wouldn't say what the police wanted', and another person telling media that police asked them to retain their shop CCTV.

Then later we read several times in various articles that police asked the residents to keep quiet about police activities.

imo

And in a small town of Kendall / Kew I have no doubt that the locals talked and still are talking.

We just dont hear about it unless we know someone who lives there.

And yet only one person remembered seeing him at the assembly.

Imagine if someone took photos that day that captured Bill at the assembly however they either had not got them developed or had not looked at the intensively and noticed him in the pictures OR they captured Marge in the photos with no Bill but did not want get involved.

As it appears there was no sign in for attendance needed LE may not have ever been able to contact all of those who may have attended the assembly that day.

And if the person who took photos had not dropped their phone down the toilet.

Could data be recovered from a phone that took a quick dip in the loo. :)

Also when BS was being asked about the 9:03 call being deleted from his mobile in the 20 Jan 2015 interview. I wonder if his afternoon call to the fgm home was still logged and the morning message from ffc remained. Because BS said he had not deleted anything.
I am assuming his phone had been checked in the early days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member