Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of discussion going on on topics that have been discussed time and time again, e.g. The cars. As far as I know there is nothing new on the cars so why hash and rehash. I suggest for anyone who has queries about any of the points in this terrible tragedy and who is not familiar
with the case they go back and read the threads,put the research in.If there is a specific topic it's possible to search on key words. I agree with Dr Sleuth this thread is going out of control. Hoping there is an outcome from the inquest for William and all who loved him.MOO

Wexford,would you have the information about what PS saw,as to refresh my memory,thanks if you have :)
Only what is in the article posted and again in another article (also in The Australian, which is annoying as it is paywalled however by using Incognito Mode you can usually access one article per day):
"A neighbour who took part in the search for missing boy William Tyrrell told the inquest he saw two unknown cars on the street the day before the foster family arrived in Kendall."
“They were older vehicles, sixties or seventies, maybe in that area. I tried to memorise the licence plates but I couldn’t remember. A white one and a bluey grey one.”
It should also be noted that the article also states that the first time PS mentioned these two cars was a statement in March 2016. There is also a more detailed description of the cars and in the previous article mentioned it does say the cars were on a nearby street.
Once again....for what it's worth.
NoCookies | The Australian

There is a lot of discussion going on on topics that have been discussed time and time again, e.g. The cars. As far as I know there is nothing new on the cars so why hash and rehash. I suggest for anyone who has queries about any of the points in this terrible tragedy and who is not familiar
with the case they go back and read the threads,put the research in.If there is a specific topic it's possible to search on key words. I agree with Dr Sleuth this thread is going out of control. Hoping there is an outcome from the inquest for William and all who loved him.MOO
gaeilge

You're entitled to that opinion, of course. IMO the thread is controlled or goes out of control according to whether we stick to the terms of service or not.

For me the value of revisiting old information is that it might be possible to see new things in it, especially if there are also new members assessing it.

Re the parked cars and my part in revisiting the topic yet again: the other day there was a post saying that FGM's "other daughter" had answered the phone at No.48 on Thursday 11 Sep 2014. (Maybe everybody else knew this already, but it was new and astonishing for me. See: drsleuth, thread 49, post 779) So, what if Other Daughter saw the cars too? Because if it's true that PS saw them on Wed 10th, and if it's true that FFC saw them on Fri 12th, if Other Daughter at No.48 saw them on Thu 11th too that would be a new scenario.

Only what is in the article posted and again in another article (also in The Australian, which is annoying as it is paywalled however by using Incognito Mode you can usually access one article per day):
"A neighbour who took part in the search for missing boy William Tyrrell told the inquest he saw two unknown cars on the street the day before the foster family arrived in Kendall."
“They were older vehicles, sixties or seventies, maybe in that area. I tried to memorise the licence plates but I couldn’t remember. A white one and a bluey grey one.”
It should also be noted that the article also states that the first time PS mentioned these two cars was a statement in March 2016. There is also a more detailed description of the cars and in the previous article mentioned it does say the cars were on a nearby street.
Once again....for what it's worth.

He did not mention seeing these 2 cars until March 2016. He did however, mention the dull red nissan that roared when starting up and headed up the fire trail about 11am, when he took a look out his front door in his 25 September 2014 statement. I wonder if he said in that early statement if it was before or after Ann Marie Sharpley knocked on his door?

Neighbour asked what he saw on day William Tyrrell vanished

Last edited:
KateM,

I'm not sure what you mean about the uncertainty, sorry...

But re the cars: if the drivers were parking the way they always park, their minds on other things, they might not have realised they would look out of place? Maybe they didn't know or care what the neighbourhood's parking norm was. (If there was one. FFC might have been wrong about the way people park there usually.)

What I meant is that you cannot be sure that the FM had the conversation with William's sister about the cars on the way to the airport.

It would make more sense if she had the conversation with her sister on the way back.

I hope that poor little girl is receiving some counselling.

EXCLUSIVE

The mother of a man who has told friends he could be William Tyrrell's real father has revealed she believes the missing toddler is "alive … in an Aboriginal community in the outback".

Jacob Nichols, who was the boyfriend of XXXXX in the year before the 2011 birth of the toddler, is helping XXXXX get over her trauma about missing William.

There is a link for this however I'm unable to provide it as it mentions the names of the Bf, which is against TOS. However, it is all back in the thread for anyone who need corrorobation. Most posters would remember it. IMO

William Tyrrell's foster parents open up about the online abuse they are subjected to | Daily Mail Online

William Tyrrell's foster parents have opened up about the online abuse they have endured as people still believe they are responsible for the toddler's disappearance.
Yes and unfortunately that seems to be the case in other missing child cases i have followed on WS as well. Social Media is on fire with accusations against those that have a missing child, and suspicion is always thrown their way. Perhaps because in about 97% of missing child cases it is those who were responsible for the child's welfare who are responsible for what has happened to the child. And i think all the secrecy & supression etc. in WT's case certainly hasn't helped to allay suspicion on SM of what this case could be about and the variety of theories that people sleuth about it in that regard. It has certainly been a crazy case IMO.

Foster mum offers help to William’s dad
In court, it was revealed that William Tyrrell’s biological father has no ability to pay for a week’s accommodation in Taree, where important evidence will be heard

Paywalled.

From your link P & G

In miserable scenes in Sydney yesterday, it was revealed that William’s father has no ability to pay for a week’s accommodation in a motel in Taree, where much of the important evidence will be heard.

“But that is not acceptable,” said Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame.

“A solution should be found, to enable him to attend.”

From the public gallery, came the words: “I’ll pay.”

William’s foster mother, who has also been present every day, immediately offered to pay but Ms Grahame said FaCS, the state agency that technically manages his care status, should be prevailed upon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I witnessed many lovely moments between the FFC & bio dad, hugging & having private chats.

Was nice to see :)

William Tyrrell's foster parents open up about the online abuse they are subjected to | Daily Mail Online

William Tyrrell's foster parents have opened up about the online abuse they have endured as people still believe they are responsible for the toddler's disappearance.

It is too bad that all foster carers are under such a veil of secrecy. There are so many fabulous ones out there - like my friends - who come to the aid of young ones whose bio parents are unable to care for them appropriately.

There will always be those nasty types who cannot even begin to understand what good foster parents are like. Because all our media is allowed to print is when something goes horrifically wrong for our children.

'and in William’s case a loving foster family, devastated.

His biological parents were in, as described to the inquest, a "troubled relationship" - one involving a combination of drug abuse and domestic violence.

His biological parents were in, as described to the inquest, a "troubled relationship" - one involving a combination of drug abuse and domestic violence.'

https://7news.com.au/original-fyi/c...what-you-need-to-know-about-the-case-c-443250

Poor little boy. Just when he'd started to thrive because of the love and stability his ff brought him.

William didn't disappear on the bio parent's watch.

No he didn't in reality, but they couldn't keep him. I don't want to say anything bad about the Bio's but your pushing it here, they couldn't keep him for many reasons that FACS had to make decisions about, and not only him......

He had a great family that was taking very good care of him until some unnamed arsehole took him.

It's obvious how much William was loved by his bio parents.

It's a shame that authorities are so quick to tear families apart, when more money could be spent on supporting those families so that their children can stay with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter