Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't in reality, but they couldn't keep him. I don't want to say anything bad about the Bio's but your pushing it here, they couldn't keep him for many reasons that FACS had to make decisions about, and not only him......

He had a great family that was taking very good care of him until some unnamed arsehole took him.

And the risk was such, that him & his sister were placed in long term care.

I have no doubt that the bio parents love all their kids, unfortunately that was not enough :(

It's obvious how much William was loved by his bio parents.

It's a shame that authorities are so quick to tear families apart, when more money could be spent on supporting those families so that their children can stay with them...

I agree more could be spent on keeping families together, but when you lose 4 children at different times, you obviously haven't learnt anything at all. IMO

It's a shame that authorities are so quick to tear families apart, when more money could be spent on supporting those families so that their children can stay with them...

All the time putting these kids thru trauma after trauma after trauma. When do people start taking responsibility for their own actions? :rolleyes:

Just a note of caution - if your making this about FACS, it's been done before and it wasn't allowed. This thread is for William and not about the procedures of FACS or any other Government department.

I agree more could be spent on keeping families together, but when you lose 4 children at different times, you obviously haven't learnt anything at all. IMO
There are lots of links we could provide that make a damning picture, but that won’t bring William back. But we all know they’re there.

Let’s all respect all of the parents and BOTH families, shall we?

IIRC, The BM had mental health issues and something was reported to that effect in MSM at the time that she was booked into a facility to get some help. It is nothing i would apportion blame to her for especially when none of us have a clue about her on a personal level. She and BD are victims in this too, all IMO.

IIRC, The BM had mental health issues and something was reported to that effect in MSM at the time that she was booked into a facility to get some help. It is nothing i would apportion blame to her for especially when none of us have a clue about her on a personal level. She and BD are victims in this too, all IMO.

I agree that they are victims in this as well, but remarks that were made are offensive.

BBM - at which time ?? Sorry I'm contradicting myself here to a degree, but 4 children at different times isn't covered in one report.

There is much that I can say, and provide links, but I don't think that is advantageous to finding William, just as I don't think veiled remarks about the FC'ers help either. That is my Opinion and my thoughts - it doesn't help William and shouldn't be said.

O/T

I hope everyone & their families are safe with all these horrendous fires, especially down in the Southern Highlands. Reported 40 homes lost there today. 5 fire fighters injured , 2 critical.

My thought are with them. Stay safe everyone :(

'Overrun by fire': Fireys burnt in blaze

Please, please, please let these fires be over soon. They have been going on for weeks now.
I have sometimes thought about starting a thread to cover them. But sometimes the ongoing tragedy can be overload.

This is in reply to KateM's post that was inlaid in what she quoted.

View attachment 221097

I'm not sure exactly what your post was, but if you thought you were being picked on before, I wouldn't bring up AS :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ah, that explains a lot. A whole lot.

And there’s the agenda, right there. And the disrespect for the TOS. IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member