Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if it was a combination of the two. For example, I know of a case that was a combo of 'random opportunity' and ' organization.' There was a who was a part of a sex trafficking ring. he happened upon a girl who was crying on a park bench. So he offered her a hot meal and then nabbed her and took her to the 'bus' full of young sex workers that he was driving to the next state.

It might have been something like that for little William. Some perp with contacts in a pedo ring that happened upon him and took the opportunity to grab him and go?

Yes, I think it's plausible. The perp was associated in some way with the pedo ring that clearly exists in that area. Happens to see WT running around with no adults around - boom. So it's both opportunity and a pre-existing motive and a network of people who could hide him while they work out what to do. Gross and very disturbing but a lot more possible than other alternatives, imo.

(3 years 3 months... it's now Feb... so he's 3 years 8 months? Kids get a lot less pudgy in the face as they grow. Looking for a kid that looks just the same but with different hair probably isn't enough. People need to be taking into account increased height and probably a slimmer looking build)

I'm not convinced by the pedo ring. Australia is a lot different to the US in some ways and whilst it does happen it's not anywhere near as likely (Particularly in a small town like Kendall in a dead end street.

I'm not convinced by the pedo ring. Australia is a lot different to the US in some ways and whilst it does happen it's not anywhere near as likely (Particularly in a small town like Kendall in a dead end street.

Slightly off topic but I've just posted a thread in up to the minute about a convicted paedophile legally working in a toy shop in Melbourne, Australia which is absolutely outrageous. Australia is not tough enough on a serious issue like this.

Slightly off topic but I've just posted a thread in up to the minute about a convicted paedophile legally working in a toy shop in Melbourne, Australia which is absolutely outrageous. Australia is not tough enough on a serious issue like this.

Thanks for this, greg. And I certainly agree. We are nowhere near tough enough on this serious issue. The typical sentences that pedos get here is absolutely pathetic. I remember following a case previously where we were shocked to learn that around 6 years was the maximum precedent for the grievous harm against these children.

And even when I was searching (ughh) for articles on these types of creeps last night, it is massively under-reported too. One little line in MSM here, another little line in MSM there. If you add all the little lines up, there are a lot of them.

We understandably protect the child by not naming them, but we protect the pedo too, in far too many ways. It is no wonder that many of our people are oblivious to what goes on in this dark and disgusting world here in Australia imo.

Well, I do take a bit of offense to that. It is not like the US is evil and full of pedophiles, and Australia is not. :no:

eta: http://www.mako.org.au/prelist.html

[link to www.royalcommission.com.au]

Pedophile Rings in Australia
Reputation no longer Number 1 for Salvation Army

The Royal Commission has heard shocking allegations about the involvement of Salvation Army officers in trafficking boys and organising child prostitution from children’s homes in NSW and Queensland. Whistle blower Major Cliff Randall has testified to the Royal Commission that the Salvation Army covered-up and protected offenders. He said that one Queensland officer was suddenly moved to NSW to avoid gaol. Boys were apparently sent to Sydney to be sexually abused. One boy in particular never returned. It was rumoured he was at the bottom of Sydney Harbour.

The Salvation Army has now taken a more conciliatory stance with Commissioner James Condon saying that the Salvation Army no longer considers its reputation a priority when dealing with victims of child sexual abuse. “The priority is the survivor, not protection of the Salvation Army,” he told the Commission. The Salvos will give an unreserved apology and a lump sum payment to victims through a new process they are trialling called ‘People First’. There is another hearing in March into the Salvation Army.

All survivors of child abuse at Salvation Army operated homes should contact Peter Kelso on 02 4907 4200 to find out more. It is a good time to come forward now whilst there is a lot of public attention on the matter.

Well, I do take a bit of offense to that. It is not like the US is evil and full of pedophiles, and Australia is not. :no:

We have them everywhere here, too, katy. There are priests, charity workers, teachers, Santa Clauses, swim coaches, TV personalities, ex-police, 17-year old boy, 45-year old man, 51-year old man, pedo ring of 7, VIP pedo ring of politicians and upper echelon, child care workers, husbands, singles, many many individuals caught with thousands upon thousands of images, people involved in 'live' activites via the internet where they instruct people at the other end to do things while they watch, men who travel to Bali and Thailand for their activities … men living in cities, in rural areas, in towns …. and on and on and on …. all included in the pedo reports that I researched last night. It would take me pages on Websleuths to list them all with their MSM references.

It is absolutely sickening. Kudos to the police who knuckle down and investigate and prosecute - they have an appalling job. And shame on the courts for not supporting their efforts.

imo

Yup I was going through the mako list the other night looking for something specific and it took me hours and I was very surprised at the amount of things I'd never even heard of.
Australia certainly needs to change gaol terms and sentencing for these a-holes. Like I'm talking life sentences.

We have them everywhere here, too, katy. There are priests, charity workers, teachers, Santa Clauses, swim coaches, TV personalities, ex-police, 17-year old boy, 45-year old man, 51-year old man, pedo ring of 7, VIP pedo ring of politicians and upper echelon, child care workers, husbands, singles, many many individuals caught with thousands upon thousands of images, people involved in 'live' activites via the internet where they instruct people at the other end to do things, men who travel to Bali and Thailand for their activities … men living in cities, in rural areas, in towns …. and on and on and on …. all included in the pedo reports that I researched last night. It would take me pages on Websleuths to list them all with their MSM references.

It's GLOBAL. And quite depressing and frustrating. I know the evil lurks everywhere. I am a childhood survivor of sexual abuse by my uncle. I went to many support groups over the years and helped run them as well. We had men and women from all over the world that were victims. Literally every country I can think of. it is not something that is inherent to the US, as some would like to believe.

eta: http://www.mako.org.au/prelist.html

[link to www.royalcommission.com.au]

Pedophile Rings in Australia
Reputation no longer Number 1 for Salvation Army

The Royal Commission has heard shocking allegations about the involvement of Salvation Army officers in trafficking boys and organising child prostitution from children’s homes in NSW and Queensland. Whistle blower Major Cliff Randall has testified to the Royal Commission that the Salvation Army covered-up and protected offenders. He said that one Queensland officer was suddenly moved to NSW to avoid gaol. Boys were apparently sent to Sydney to be sexually abused. One boy in particular never returned. It was rumoured he was at the bottom of Sydney Harbour.

The Salvation Army has now taken a more conciliatory stance with Commissioner James Condon saying that the Salvation Army no longer considers its reputation a priority when dealing with victims of child sexual abuse. “The priority is the survivor, not protection of the Salvation Army,” he told the Commission. The Salvos will give an unreserved apology and a lump sum payment to victims through a new process they are trialling called ‘People First’. There is another hearing in March into the Salvation Army.

All survivors of child abuse at Salvation Army operated homes should contact Peter Kelso on 02 4907 4200 to find out more. It is a good time to come forward now whilst there is a lot of public attention on the matter.

Apologies - no offense meant. Purely based on stats there are over 4 times more registered sex offenders in USA as a percentage of population so I was simply saying in my opinion there is less likelyhood of a child sex ring being responsible in Australia. It doesn't mean it's impossible. I just don't believe they would be prowling dead end roads in a small rural town.

I don't think they all prowl, SheepMan. I think many take opportunities when they come along. And sometimes even create opportunities. And those opportunities could be anywhere, depending on where the perp lives/works/travels/visits.

Unfortunately, sick thoughts seem to pervade their minds. So if the opportunity is there, they will take the risk, take the chance, and grab at it.

Most parents would never put their child in an unsafe situation. Then how is it that so many of our children are abused?

Apologies - no offense meant. Purely based on stats there are over 4 times more registered sex offenders in USA as a percentage of population so I was simply saying in my opinion there is less likelyhood of a child sex ring being responsible in Australia. It doesn't mean it's impossible. I just don't believe they would be prowling dead end roads in a small rural town.

If you just look at the registries, with no context, that might make it look that way. But from what i have read, the US goes overboard with signing people up, while many other countries under report. For example, some states add people who went to the bathroom alongside the road, or 19 yr olds who had consensual sex with their 16 yr old girlfriends. So you need to take it with a grain of salt in some instances.

Admittedly, there are far too many sex offenders in the US. But I think it is a world wide scourge. It is just under reported in many other countries, imo. In our support groups for childhood sexual abuse, there was a high percentage of survivors who grew up in the UK and Australia, and complained of incest. Many said it was very hidden and not spoken of, but was rampant in some areas.

I may be wrong, but I feel that the US has been trying hard to be more open about these tragedies and encouraging victims to speak out. In doing so, we have quite a few perps being charged, thus we look like we have MORE sexual offenders. But maybe, just maybe, we have more victims willing to speak out. Not necessarily more assaults, just more arrests?

ETA

"One scholar observed that in comparison to U.S. practices, many of these registries are far smaller, target fewer types of sex crimes, and are less burdensome on registrants. "

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/sex-offender-laws-expanding-internationally

Just expanding on this more - MSM did state that there was a Known Sex Offender in the street....? Perhaps KSO & family (if he has one) are friends with G'ma, who mentioned that WT and family were coming for a visit.. Maybe KSO tipped off one of his like minded rockspiders?

The NZ article is interesting, more so because of the date it was posted - wondering if LE believe WT could have recently been moved out of AUS.

And just commenting on Pedo's - a person who caused a great deal of hurt and pain to my family, has recently come off parole - he lives in the same street, well actually directly opposite a swim school. It infuriates me, that a convicted pedophile is allowed back into community, not to mention be allowed within a vicinity of children.

wow. I had no idea of the differences between our sex registries and Australias/

http://verumpost.com.au/index.php/s...ing-american-and-australian-sex-offender-laws

How well do you know your neighbours, co-workers and friends?
What if one of them was in fact a pedophile?

How would you know? Because in Australia, pedophiles are protected. At the moment we don’t know their names, locations, areas they frequent.

In American every sex offender is legally obligated to register on a sex offenders list. They are legally obligated to live a certain distance from any areas and places where children frequent, such as schools, playgrounds and day cares.

My aim for this story is to compare sex offender laws in Australia to America so you can get an idea of just how different they are to let you decide for yourself what you think about the different laws.

wow. I had no idea of the differences between our sex registries and Australias/

Oh yes. Like I said before, we protect our pedos. We don't know who they are, where they live, where they work. Apparently, many legally change their names while incarcerated/after incarceration. Then, after their pathetically short sentences, they just get lost in the population again and continue with the sick activities of their malfunctioning minds.

ETA: We do have a sex offender registry that the police have access to. But not the public. I don't know who maintains it. Presumably the courts.
And even MAKO (public website) is not a complete registry. If an offence(s) does not make it into MSM, or the case info is suppressed by the courts, or the offender is not named in MSM, it is not included on MAKO. And MAKO is not privy to their legal new names. Their disclaimer says "PLEASE NOTE - This is NOT a complete list of Australian convicted sex offenders".

In the case of abused and neglected, now-deceased little Chloe Valentine, Chloe's despicable mother - and Chloe - lived with a sex offender for a time. The child 'protection' officers (in this case, that is a questionable term) were 'not allowed' to tell her that she was living with a sex offender! Something that even the Coroner at Chloe's recent inquest finds absolutely ridiculous.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia&p=11517549&highlight=offender#post11517549

http://verumpost.com.au/index.php/s...ing-american-and-australian-sex-offender-laws

How would you know? Because in Australia, pedophiles are protected. At the moment we don’t know their names, locations, areas they frequent.

In American every sex offender is legally obligated to register on a sex offenders list. They are legally obligated to live a certain distance from any areas and places where children frequent, such as schools, playgrounds and day cares.

My aim for this story is to compare sex offender laws in Australia to America so you can get an idea of just how different they are to let you decide for yourself what you think about the different laws.

We have MAKO which is at least names them http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

That's disgraceful, how lenient Australia's laws are on this matter (and I'm Australian)

if a kendall pedo living very close to grandmas house took william, he could have kept him in his house briefly and then sold him, especially if there is a local organised paedophile ring, or someone who knows someone etc, he could have been moved and hidden, caravan park, upstairs office, someones house etc
wondering is this where spedding is involved?
also if any evidence of speddings contact with william was found in the search, i presume hes still a poi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog