Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably stood there for 6 years waiting for the ideal opportunity?

2cpqop5.png

Looking at the back of 48 Benaroon Drive, from the street in front of the 35 Benaroon Drive area, you can see a retaining wall running along the property from the back of the house at #48 to the side of the house. I have only just noticed it. It sort of separates the front/side area from the trees at the side near the road, and probably provides some stability for the house as it is built on a slope.

I wonder if William thought that may be a good place to hide. Seems he really would have been out of sight from everyone in the house in that region of the property. Anyone could have had access to him from the street there without being seen. The houses across the road there are all set back from the road, and are lower than the road, with lots of shrubs between them and the road. The house next door is quite a ways away.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-31.64...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s96vzZxG55j2PMBmxpZCmDQ!2e0

Early article
16th September 2014.

The investigation has been widened to include the possibility that someone came IN and OUT of the area.

If your'e IN there you'd better come forward.

I am leaning toward them knowing a someone had entered the radius and have indicated they did not. imo

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/more-inve...missing-william-tyrell-3-20140916-10hfbq.html
ww.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/youd-better-come-forward-if-you-were-in-area-tyrrell-detective/story-e6fr

You're right Snoop dog it appears to be a very small round yard for lunging but the problem is there is no fencing on the property for a pony.
I guess electric fencing is portable and could have been removed but why build a permanent round yard?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 128
This blurred out sign could have been the previous owners home business & an old customer might have turned up to find the sign gone but found William hiding under this tree? This tree is so close to the road.
It's too discrete because 'for sale' sign would be down near the corner AND up closer to the house.
This is google maps street view from 2010(?).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 215
I have never noticed what could be a blocked out sign before on the 2010 street view from there until you pointed it out tgy.
Also, I'm sure when I've looked at the street view from that angle before there was a shot of what I think was a lady with dark hair looking out the window (seemed different from the shot that's there now?), probably owner before grandma...

I'm not sure that it is a sign tgy, it looks like a tree trunk with the blurriness to the left of it possibly being the outside of the house, no idea why that would be blurry though.

I'm not sure that it is a sign tgy, it looks like a tree trunk with the blurriness to the left of it possibly being the outside of the house, no idea why that would be blurry though.

Yes but the only reason google blur things out is because of privacy issues.

Me either.. I think this was taken on the same date... the "blurred picture" to me, when I fiddle around, looks like a tree trunk, and the blurred insert is coming from inbetween the trunk and scrub, looking through to the house... Benaroon Drive House shot .jpg

Are there any locals posting here?

Are police still searching Middle Brother Forrest.... From everything I have read from the start, I have a sinking feeling poor little William will be found somewhere in there.

Originally they were focused on the Kendall Forrest.

Then there was a report by a truck driver that a black Camry had been reported to police as "Suspicious" on the same morning as William went Missing...this was on Barter Creek Road.

Then the search is redirected to Middle Brother Forrest and the mention that they were looking for car parts or any article that could have been thrown from a vehicle.

I think police have been on top of this from the beginning...but it's a matter of breaking down alibis...and gathering the evidence to prove it.

I have just been looking at all angels of the house available on google earth coming to the conclusion of the blur is 1. the pixels are messed up which often happens or 2. someone is walking to the stairs from the garage.

My next conclusion is that the only low risk way for someone taking WT is to walk straight down the drive way past the mailbox, nearly to the end of the carport and take his hand and walk back to the mailbox pick WT up and put him into a waiting car. Coming in from the other side of the house grandma could of seen them over the hand railing and coming up from the through the trees from the lower part of the block there looks to be retaining walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member