Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be have been a flurry of posts this last couple of days. I've got 5 minutes to catch up, has something happened??!

It was indeed a sad letter.

And unfortunately the media seem to of totally overlooked it.

Tony Abbott seems to be sucking up all the attention with his terror campaign for his own sake. Even though domestic violence and child abuse are probably the real threat.

Wow ... that took just 33 secs to get her to happily walk from the swings to his car!! :scared:

Exactly - and with WT dressed as Spidey, the perp immediately had a way to "bond" with him because it's obvious what the boy is likely interested in.
It took 33 seconds in this video - WT was unwatched for at least about 2 or up to 5 minutes - everyone thinks that's not a lot of time, but clearly it is enough time and then some.

No one remembers any strange cars in the street that morning, but what if a gas, electricity or water meter reader was doing his rounds on foot that day? He should have been wearing a brightly coloured top - which would attract a little boys attention?

Exactly - and with WT dressed as Spidey, the perp immediately had a way to "bond" with him because it's obvious what the boy is likely interested in.
It took 33 seconds in this video - WT was unwatched for at least about 2 or up to 5 minutes - everyone thinks that's not a lot of time, but clearly it is enough time and then some.

My children are not babies any more but this seriously makes me think 'I wish I could GPS and Microchip them', I remember in the 80's my mother had identikit packs done for myself and my sisters but you don't hear about them anymore.

My children are not babies any more but this seriously makes me think 'I wish I could GPS and Microchip them', I remember in the 80's my mother had identikit packs done for myself and my sisters but you don't hear about them anymore.
People think i am crazy for wanting to microchip & GPS my kids. . But really, Why NOT do it!!

People think i am crazy for wanting to microchip & GPS my kids. . But really, Why NOT do it!!

If people care enough about "find my iphone", they should their offspring!

The first person to invent an attractive bracelet that does gps tracking... but in a safe and private way.... will be both rich and well thanked!

Thanks TGY

I did read into it one male owner but I thought you may have seen it listed that way on another page ie house for sale - only had one male owner akin to car for sale - only ever owned by an elderly lady lol

It is a rarity for an ad to read that way for sure.

In regards to the following sentence in the ad

We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out
their own investigations

Does any one know if this refers to having to disclose whether or not a criminal act has occurred on the property, meaning that at the time of listing the vendor and/or agent were not entirely sure if this was the case or not given the close proximity to where William disappeared from?

Just curious.

Thanks TGY

I did read into it one male owner but I thought you may have seen it listed that way on another page ie house for sale - only had one male owner akin to car for sale - only ever owned by an elderly lady lol

We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out
their own investigations

Does any one know if this refers to having to disclose whether or not a criminal act has occurred on the property, meaning that at the time of listing the vendor and/or agent were not entirely sure if this was the case or not given the close proximity to where William disappeared from?

Just curious.

I think that's what real estate agents say in listings to cover themselves in case something like central heating is not actually working, even though the owner says it is, or kitchen units are not real oak, etc. If you search other listing by the same real estate agent you will see the same disclaimer. I think it's a stock phrase they use.

One of our WS members located a land titles report for that house and there is only the one male owner listed. Doesn't mean there are not more occupants, but given the real estate listing in conjunction with the land title report, it does appear that it is a single male living there.

Thanks TGY

their own investigations

Just curious.

I was thinking of other people who may have had a reason to be in the area that day. I live in a rural bush land area and our fire prevention info - Bushfire planning and fuel reduction really ramps up in September. Fire trails are checked or cleared of fallen trees and info is mailed or letterbox dropped re community bushfire planning meetings. Sometimes the rural fire guys (mostly local volunteers) will come to your property if you ask them and give advice on fire reduction hazards.

I have also had many vehicle drive over my property maintaining electricity lines (re chopping and felling trees) and fire trails and I did not know it until the kids run in and tell me (I have drummed it into them - anybody turns up (even if they know them) run and tell me first) or the dog starts barking. Sometimes motorbike riders riding the trails (but they make so much noise you cannot miss them).

The Benaroon Drive houses backs onto bush land and fire trails. I had a look at NSW Rural Fire service and they had a open day in Kew (next town over?) on 13/09/2014 http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/news-and-media/open-day-2014. Its possible someone was checking fire trails or fire hazards in the area due to the Rural Fire services "Open House" for the area - they would be on the tracks and not seen or not seemed to be out of place and taken the opportunity to snatch a child? I remember they were checking the trails for something - a part of a car?

Creepy as all hell that place..........I got the "vibe" too, I don't understand how anyone would put those photos up if they wanted to sell?
I agree with the feelings of No. 35 and with the orange mats in the lounge room, an office chair but maybe the PC is in the 2nd bedroom. I would love to see if the mattress is on the floor.....it kinda looks like a rental that the tenants took off or in the process of moving out.
The kitchen window looks like it has a blind, caffe curtains AND a sheer curtain over the lot!
I hope the police did DNA & blood spatter tests on that house....

I hope potential buyers don't look here. :floorlaugh:

The pictures of #35 look as if whoever was living there was in the process of packing up to move out but before that was finished had to leave with all intentions on returning, why else would you line your plants up in the kitchen unless you planned to have someone come in and water them so they would be alive when you came for the rest of your belongings.

35benaroon2008.png
This image is from 2008 google street view of 35 Benaroon Drive, is that a man in the middle of the pic or am I seeing things. It's not of much importance I guess, I'm just curious who lives/lived there.
And what is that circular fence structure there, is it for a pony?

View attachment 70038
This image is from 2008 google street view of 35 Benaroon Drive, is that a man in the middle of the pic or am I seeing things. It's not of much importance I guess, I'm just curious who lives/lived there.
And what is that circular fence structure there, is it for a pony?

could be anything but looks like a person, creepier and creepier!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member