Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(quote)
Some of the factors which will be considered include the nature and severity of the alleged offence, the likely intrusion on the privacy of the person or persons being recorded, and whether there are alternative ways of obtaining the evidence that is needed.

They will also consider what value the evidence which is likely to be obtained will have to the case as a whole.

Once a surveillance warrant is granted, it will give very specific guidelines as to the type of device which is approved, and how it can be used.

If police breach those guidelines, any evidence obtained may be inadmissible in court.
The warrant will state rules like where the surveillance device is authorised to be used, by who, and for how long.
The Law in NSW: Recording Conversations

Wow did not see that coming :confused: :( :mad:

I don't think he had a choice really, it's his job if he thought the law had been broken. I also don't think MW knew everything leading up to this (meaning details of the actual witch hunt). Hopefully he wasn't being pressured and folded.

It's up to the Court to make the final decision.

Media was stationed outside the house from the time they heard about the disappearance, but they never reported (that I have ever seen or heard) either of the vehicles (FGM's and FP's) being towed away for forensic exam. I believe they hung around at least until the FPs returned to their home. So if the vehicles were examined, it must have been much later. imo.

Oh, dear...

I don't think he had a choice really, it's his job if he thought the law had been broken. I also don't think MW knew everything leading up to this (meaning details of the actual witch hunt). Hopefully he wasn't being pressured and folded.

It's up to the Court to make the final decision.

I'd say you're right, MW is probably only now becoming aware of the witch hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo