Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(quote)
Psychotic disorders are severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and perceptions. People with psychoses lose touch with reality. Two of the main symptoms are delusions and hallucinations. Delusions are false beliefs, such as thinking that someone is plotting against you or that the TV is sending you secret messages. Hallucinations are false perceptions, such as hearing, seeing, or feeling something that is not there.

Schizophrenia is one type of psychotic disorder. People with bipolar disorder may also have psychotic symptoms. Other problems that can cause psychosis include alcohol and some drugs, brain tumors, brain infections, and stroke.
Psychotic Disorders: MedlinePlus

You know what's astonishing, the attitude of the current homocide commander Mr Scott Cook, absolutely appalling.....thank God there are good cops out there like Jubes who are in the job for the right reasons.....victims & families!

Doc what is the current taskforce doing right now? I'll tell you. They are there worrying about their own arses on the block. I guarantee you not one of them are up in Kendall in the rain and I doubt not one has been to Kendell since before Christmas. The back slapping has stopped, the navel gazing has paused because all eyes are on the potential damage to their paypackets.
You know I love our cops, in fact I adore all our emergency services but this is sickening.
What, all because Jubes recorded something?

All detectives need body cameras now I say!!

We have no idea if PS does in fact have a mental illness.
I think given GJ's extensive experience and exposure to numerous people, he used his professional judgement that PS MAY have a mental illness and acted accordingly.

I know if it was my son missing I would want the cops to do everything necessary and grill any potential POI until the perpetrator is found

IMOO

That is untrue. A mentally ill person does not need to be having a psychotic episode in order to engage in disturbing behaviour. Often mentall IMO
I said about psychosis because it can cover other mental states as well. And i also said i don't know about PS mental illness and would have been up to a psychiatrist to determine.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding you. Your commentary is confusing.

Doc what is the current taskforce doing right now? I'll tell you. They are there worrying about their own arses on the block. I guarantee you not one of them are up in Kendall in the rain and I doubt not one has been to Kendell since before Christmas. The back slapping has stopped, the navel gazing has paused because all eyes are on the potential damage to their paypackets.
You know I love our cops, in fact I adore all our emergency services but this is sickening.

I think from the moment this went to inquest the majority of them were engaging in butt covering (not to mention backstabbing). Poor little William and all of those who care about him.

Hopefully the task force are furthering their enquiries... It's not over yet. During the inquest they were looking into FA - hopefully they are pushing ahead with him and other POIs

Yep, that's the bottom line and at what great cost, William's search has come to grinding halt, we haven't got cops to spare. :(

Thanx doc, I find it kinda strange that they headed by car to Ellendale when there are other houses on Benaroon with pools.
I’d be checking my house and surroundings first.
I Know. I don't get why they would drive to a pool, considering the 3 yr old had no transportation. Don't toddlers usually end up in pools next door or across the street as opposed to a car ride away?

(quote)
Psychotic disorders are severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and perceptions. People with psychoses lose touch with reality. Two of the main symptoms are delusions and hallucinations. Delusions are false beliefs, such as thinking that someone is plotting against you or that the TV is sending you secret messages. Hallucinations are false perceptions, such as hearing, seeing, or feeling something that is not there.

Schizophrenia is one type of psychotic disorder. People with bipolar disorder may also have psychotic symptoms. Other problems that can cause psychosis include alcohol and some drugs, brain tumors, brain infections, and stroke.

Do we thow the likes of pedophiles and Ted Bundys into the mix. You just can't pick a Ted Bundy until he has his hands around your throat or an arsonist until you see your house burning or a peddo.....

(quote)

Could you please explain the relevance of this post? There has been no reference to PS having a psychotic episode or schizophrenia. IMO

Yep, that's the bottom line and at what great cost, William's search has come to grinding halt, we haven't got cops to spare. :(
Very sadly from other missing child cases i have followed the longer they go on the less they seem to get solved. One i have followed is going on 9+ years now and still nothing. And there are others even for much longer.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
3m

The court was also told Supt Cook denies this allegation.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
3m

Jubelin told the court when Supt Scott Cook took over Homicide he pointed to a picture of William Tyrrell next to Jubelin’s desk and told him “no one cares about that kid. Get him off the books and get him to Unsolved Homicide”. He told the court he was “shocked” by the comment.

Obviously Cook isn't in court to deny this accusation, so it's just the lawyers say so?

Could you please explain the relevance of this post? There has been no reference to PS having a psychotic episode or schizophrenia. IMO
It has been stated in court about PS having mental illness and my post was in reply to a previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe