Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that got to do with stalking and harassing women?
inappropriate pattern behaviour is pretty high up in the suspicious department imoo_O
and rightly so jubes was interested in him.
after all this is a likely homicide of a little boy.

@Karinna should jubes have turned a blind eye to savages proven disturbing track record?
being at the scene of the obduction at the time of the obduction??
abandoning his immediate plans to drive 350 kms away to help his bro.
don't think he was worrying himself too much with his dedication to his dying wife declaring his undying love for the posty at the PO.
oh...lets not forget ignoring that AVO out on him.:oops:

moo

inappropriate pattern behaviour is pretty high up in the suspicious department imoo_O
and rightly so jubes was interested in him.
after all this is a likely homicide of a little boy.

@Karinna should jubes have turned a blind eye to savages proven disturbing track record?
being at the scene of the obduction at the time of the obduction??
abandoning his immediate plans to drive 350 kms away to help his bro.
don't think he was worrying himself too much with his dedication to his dying wife declaring his undying love for the posty at the PO.
oh...lets not forget ignoring that AVO out on him.:oops:

moo
It's also pretty high up in the grieving dept. too where people do weird stuff.
The grieving with a partner with terminal illness starts long before they die too. I know this for a fact.

A police officer can't act outside the parameters of the law though. Imagine what a dangerous precedent that would set for all PD's.

My dash cam might have recorded YOU. So what, I don't need a sign on my car apologising for every car I record. I don't have to warn anyone approaching my front door that they are being filmed. Police interview rooms are covered with cameras. The cops need to record. Cameras in vehicles, front and back, body cameras. Bring more on I say!!

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
36s

Hogan puts to Jubelin that he should have warned Savage “you were going to accuse him of being involved in William’s disappearance” before he was formally interviewed because he was “vulnerable”, given his age and “some mental illness”. Jubelin disagrees.

Even the Magistrate says that PS had 'some mental illness'.

My dash cam might have recorded YOU. So what, I don't need a sign on my car apologising for every car I record. I don't have to warn anyone approaching my front door that they are being filmed. Police interview rooms are covered with cameras. The cops need to record. Cameras in vehicles, front and back, body cameras. Bring more on I say!!
But you seem to ignore the Surveillance Laws of NSW, and yes police are able to use those methods of surveillance but there are stringent laws about them, and rightly so IMO.

The grieving with a partner with terminal illness starts long before they die too. I know this for a fact.
The grieving process is difficult and sad.. and most definitely may have started prior to his wife’s death. However, the grieving process doesn’t preclude somebody from engaging in seriously disordered and/or unacceptable conduct. IMO

The grieving process is difficult and sad.. and most definitely may have started prior to his wife’s death. However, the grieving process doesn’t preclude somebody from engaging in seriously disordered and unacceptable conduct. IMO
But mental illness does which has just been verified by the judge.

IMO the Surveillance Laws are archaic in todays technical world.

As you say TGY, you can film anyone on Dashcam and then load it up to the world on FB or any other SM platform. Does the person being filmed have a choice? No

As do many of us, sadly.
So how long before William disappeared had PS's grieving commenced I wonder 2012?

Mr Savage's AVO was taken out by a woman from a post office on the Mid-North Coast, who claimed he followed her on her mail route in September 2012.
Spiderman suit used in undercover sting against William Tyrrell person of interest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member