Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your message #309 and the above one. Jubelin want to "stir" Mr Savage up and then became concerned Mr Savage may harm himself, and Jubelin wanted to protect himself for any future coronial inquest. If this for real. Is he referring to a coronial inquest for Mr Savage's death if he had committed suicide due to the Jubelin 'stir'? Really?! And then Jubelin decides to record everything on his own mobile phone without a warrant. Astonishing.

One minute you seem to be on Jube's side - & then not? Or do I read it wrong? It doesn't matter to me - just curious as to your thoughts on Jube's ??

Your message #309 and the above one. Jubelin wanted to "stir" Mr Savage up and then became concerned Mr Savage may harm himself, and Jubelin wanted to protect himself for any future coronial inquest. If this for real. Is he referring to a coronial inquest for Mr Savage's death if he had committed suicide due to the Jubelin 'stir'? Really?! And then Jubelin decides to record everything on his own mobile phone without a warrant. Astonishing.
BBM, That's just disgusting, IMO.

Twitter
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin told the court he recorded the conversation to “protect my lawful interests” because he went there alone and “he could’ve made any allegation he wanted... I know he’d made claims I’d done things before that I hadn’t done”.
Is that even correct police procedure? To go it alone without any back up with another investigator?

Reactions: JLZ
I don't think we can predict anyone's suicide & why - or the exacts surrounding it. Plenty of things go on in peoples lives that contribute...

edit - MOO
Who said anyone was suicidal? I don't think PS did. Assumptions aren't really an excuse IMO.

Reactions: JLZ
Twitter

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin told the court he has had “no active role in the Tyrrell investigation” since he was removed in January last year. He told the court he has not been able to give a proper handover.
How ridiculously frustrating!! The ultimate consequence being that the investigation into William’s disappearance is missing the experience and knowledge of Jubelin who knows the case inside out. Poor William and his poor family :( IMO

It appears PS is a highly neurotic person, with the stalking and blurting out he loved the postie at the PO, he's a delusional man claiming she was in love with him! Seeking comfort or supply from 'lonely' women nearby and told to hop it, has outbursts of temper, imo, GJ knew this pattern of behaviour and was protecting himself, no one knows how a person with a neurotic personality is going to react in any circumstance.

It appears PS is a highly neurotic person, with the stalking and blurting out he loved the postie at the PO, he's a delusional man claiming she was in love with him! Seeking comfort or supply from 'lonely' women nearby and told to hop it, has outbursts of temper, imo, GJ knew this pattern of behaviour and was protecting himself, no one knows how a person with a neurotic personality is going to react in any circumstance.
Was he? How long did he have to be by his wife's side to see her suffer and her health deteriorate from cancer and her consequent death? How did he handle his Grief? Do you know?

Plenty of suspects who have committed suicide. one very high profile one in the UK recently springs to mind. Deaths in custody have made a lot of headlines. This would be a similar concern.

Plenty of suspects who have committed suicide. one very high profile one in the UK recently springs to mind. Deaths in custody have made a lot of headlines. This would be a similar concern.
Far as i'm aware PS is not a "suspect". GJ should of had someone on the investigation accompany him if he was at all concerned about PS mental state?
PS was also under no legal obligation to talk with police. But look where trying to help gets you.

Twitter

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The Comissioner’s lawyer was trying to suppress Jubelin’s testimony that Det Chief Insp David Laidlaw, who took over the investigation, had put his name on Jubelin’s statement for the Coroner. The Magistrate didn’t allow the application it and it was withdrawn.
Hmm.. it seems there is the suggestion that other police officers may not have followed correct procedures. It’s so unfortunate that a passionate detective who clearly had the best interests of William in mind is being subject to this.. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper