Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for open justice. It was a different story when Jubes’ charges were leaked to the media before he’d been notified of them.

and we have no idea who turned on the leaking tap do we.
He ran towards the Millers and he then went downhill as the path of least resistance and having asthma thought William wouldn't go uphill.

I am sure from memory I have seen a version of the police video that starts earlier than this one. Also consideration needs to be for Mr Spedding and Mr Savage and how their name details came to be known to the media.

Looks like all tweets from today will need to be deleted. How do you ask a moderator to do this please.

The request has been GRANTED. Therefore no discussions on websleuths at all today about Jubelin's testimony.

Ava Benny-Morrison
@avabmorrison

·
1h
Replying to
@avabmorrison
and
@dailytelegraph
Interim non publication order granted.

That was earlier about testimony this morning.

@LiaJHarris
·
16m
The NSW Comissioner’s legal team is now applying to suppress all of Jubelin’s testimony in the interim, to prevent “live reporting” of the evidence.

@LiaJHarris
·
11m
The Magistrate denies that request, telling the court they are able to “stand up” as soon as something is said and apply for non-publication orders.

@LiaJHarris
A temporary non-publication order remains in place for a section of Jubelin’s testimony this morning. We are unable to report it until the long-term order is decided by the Magistrate tomorrow.

its not uphill for William if he ran through the carport from close to the little rear deck to access Benaroon Drive.

intriguedinterest You said MFC went to the Crabbes. That is what I was replying to. In the video he points to the Crabbes house and says he didn't go up there at all. The house he went to was the Millers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024