Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the case unfortunately. But if tweets and discussions remain the whole thread may be taken down by NSW Police. Would that be a satisfactory outcome?
Is that question directed at me? Of course it wouldn’t be a satisfactory outcome, but it is wise to consider what is actually being reported in relation to non-publication orders. IMO

I have spoken to someone in court today and the npo is for Jubelin's testimony and the two tweets Harris deleted. The npo is in place until tomorrow when Hudson J makes a firm ruling on such.

Therefore any tweets (and discussion from such tweets) that remain on WS that are subject to the NPO will be in violation of a court order.

Twitter

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin told the court other officers knew he was recording the conversations with Savage. “Everyone was aware I was going there to stir him up... to evoke a reaction,” he told the court. He said he recorded it because “I felt that I needed to protect myself”.

protect himself from what? how weird. If everything is done within legal requirements what protection do you need? Hasn't it come out at trial that Jubelin asserted he recorded to protect himself if Mr Savage committed suicide? Oh dear

Twitter

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin told the court other officers knew he was recording the conversations with Savage. “Everyone was aware I was going there to stir him up... to evoke a reaction,” he told the court. He said he recorded it because “I felt that I needed to protect myself”.
If he had a Surveillance Warrant why would he need to protect himself though?

protect himself from what? how weird. If everything is done within legal requirements what protection do you need? Hasn't it come out at trial that Jubelin asserted he recorded to protect himself if Mr Savage committed suicide? Oh dear
Exactly. "If" it was legal?

intriguedinterest You said MFC went to the Crabbes. That is what I was replying to. In the video he points to the Crabbes house and says he didn't go up there at all. The house he went to was the Millers.

I actually wrote 'could' in my initial message.

But hey the male carer/dad says William wouldn't go uphill due to his asthma condition, but then the male carer/dad goes uphill to search the Millers. This case is full of contradictions isn't it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LiaJHarris/status/1227404248775659521

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin told the court he was also concerned that if Savage had harmed himself, he wasn’t confident junior officers “would’ve backed me up” and wanted to have protection for any future Coronial Inquest.

Your message #309 and the above one. Jubelin wanted to "stir" Mr Savage up and then became concerned Mr Savage may harm himself, and Jubelin wanted to protect himself for any future coronial inquest. If this for real. Is he referring to a coronial inquest for Mr Savage's death if he had committed suicide due to the Jubelin 'stir'? Really?! And then Jubelin decides to record everything on his own mobile phone without a warrant. Astonishing.

Twitter

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin told the court “I don’t have enough to charge him” referring to Savage. Saying “if I had enough evidence on someone to charge, I would’ve charged them”. He told the court he’d decided to take it to the Coroner instead.

So we now have it out of the mouth of Jubelin. Wow.

So who are the taskforce looking at now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024