Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LiaJHarris
Jubelin told the court he began to focus on Paul Savage in 2017 and came up with the Spider-Man operation as an “indicator” to see how he would react and determine if they should continue putting resources into investigating him.

@LiaJHarris
Jubelin told the court he was concerned before he even took over the case that the “Bill Spedding line of inquiry was very overt and very public” and claimed he tried to put a stop to the search warrant being executed on his house, but it went ahead anyway.
Wow.. and it was such a high-profile search IMO

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Orders have been made in the court after an application from the NSW Police Comissioner’s legal team which meant I have had to delete some tweets.

*Don’t know which ones they are right now so will ask a Mod to do a clean up later.

Looks to be the ones posted 251 and 252.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin told the court the listening devices used on the case were often “not working properly” and that in his experience he’d previously “seen people get away with murder because of failures of equipment”.

I hope there were official complaints lodged by Jubelin to those NSW commanders regarding state of equipment.
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Orders have been made in the court after an application from the NSW Police Comissioner’s legal team which meant I have had to delete some tweets.

*Don’t know which ones they are right now so will ask a Mod to do a clean up later.

Its the tweets about Commander Scott. I would suggest they are removed immediately.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jubelin is being asked about the Spider-Man suit operation and the debate about whether or not Savage saw the suit the day before he reported it. He told the court the surveillance operatives were highly trained and reported that he saw it, so he “relied on their information”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024