Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason AJ has come under suspicion is because MJ who testified yesterday, saw AJ parked at the Lake nearby, looking suspicious…. the same day that William went missing.... We only heard that for the first time yesterday....
But Slouth AJ has been under suspicion from way back and their is no evidence that ties him to being at “the scene of the crime”, other than his shady history. Take BS neighbour for example who testified seeing BS drive his van into the bush only days after Williams disappearance and he was proven to be wrong. So unless this inquest can provide proof and evidence of what’s being suggested then it’s all purely speculation

Unless their was a legitimate reason for AJ to be in Benaroon Drive that morning which to date there doesn’t appear to be one, I can’t see the connection here other than him being just another sex offender like all the other sex offenders who just so happened to be living in or around the town of Kendall. The only FACT that stands out to me is that all these predators and the number of them is gobsmacking, have been allowed to reside and live seemingly normal lives in areas that are abundant with families with children whom were non the wiser. Until now. None of these sinister characters like AJ PB BS who all have a history of similar offences and who most likely formed a connection with one another either through or because of these offences have ever been convicted of kidnapping a child or murdering a child. They may be pedophiles but that doesn’t automatically make them kidnappers and killers. FA on the other hand I don’t know as not much about his past has been released other than the suspected murder Helen Harrison but even a jury twice didn’t find him guilty of that. Yes these men look shady as hell but their is no evidence to suggest or prove that either of them were their at that place at that time on that morning.

I’d be careful about calling BS a pedophile, he has no convictions.

I think the reason AJ has come under suspicion is because MJ who testified yesterday, saw AJ parked at the Lake nearby, looking suspicious…. the same day that William went missing.... We only heard that for the first time yesterday....
But Slouth AJ has been under suspicion from way back and their is no evidence that ties him to being at “the scene of the crime”, other than his shady history. Take BS neighbour for example who testified seeing BS drive his van into the bush only days after Williams disappearance and he was proven to be wrong. So unless this inquest can provide proof and evidence of what’s being suggested then it’s all purely speculation
Man fleeced $20 for beer in Tyrrell search

"He said he got $20 instead of a fuel voucher and he bought long necks with it and he was going out with his mate Paul for the day."

So instead of going searching which may have been an initial cover, ie get involved and look innocent... changed plans then decided they better get alibis straight over some beer?
Way too many hideous characters for my liking and too many lies and “don’t recalls” and changed stories and more coincidences than anyone could ever make up in the biggest crime novel! Someone has to break soon surely!

"He said he got $20 instead of a fuel voucher and he bought long necks with it and he was going out with his mate Paul for the day."

So instead of going searching which may have been an initial cover, ie get involved and look innocent... changed plans then decided they better get alibis straight over some beer?
Way too many hideous characters for my liking and too many lies and “don’t recalls” and changed stories and more coincidences than anyone could ever make up in the biggest crime novel! Someone has to break soon surely!

there have been many of those come to light during these inquests and by that I mean “changed stories.” And “lies”. Unfortunately too many years have passed which allows for people to conveniently change their stories or simply forget. That’s the hard part

The court heard Mr Gardoll stopped speaking to his father when he found out he drugged his mother and was jailed for child sex offences weeks after William Tyrrell's disappearance.
Convicted paedophile lashes out after being unable to say where he was the day William Tyrrell disappeared

When did this drugging occur? Must have been after the morning of the 12 September 2014 given AJ ex was of the belief that he was scapping with their son and before the 20th when AJ was arrested for child sexual abuse.
Drugging could have occurred 12 September or before, if son didn't find out about it immediately.

Yes true....I wasn't disagreeing per say…. I was just trying to give a possible reason as to why he came onto the Police Radar.....

I see The Australian is suggesting there could be link with "the windows being down" on the cars FM allegedly saw parked on Benaroon...… as AJ cant travel in a car with the windows up due to a "lung condition" …. which is an even bigger leap to create a "link" if you ask me.... IMO

He also agreed that his lung disease means that he cannot sit in a car with the windows wound up

“I struggle to get enough oxygen as it is,” he said.

William’s foster Mum, who cannot be named, has previously told the court that she saw a car with the windows down in Benaroon Drive, on the morning of William’s disappearance.

NoCookies | The Australian

Sorry yes you’re right I take that back however many members on here were ready to crucify him at one point based on what was said about his past.

Yes true....I wasn't disagreeing per say…. I was just trying to give a possible reason as to why he came onto the Police Radar.....

I see The Australian is suggesting there could be link with "the windows being down" on the cars FM allegedly saw parked on Benaroon...… as AJ cant travel in a car with the windows up due to a "lung condition" …. which is an even bigger leap to create a "link" if you ask me.... IMO

He also agreed that his lung disease means that he cannot sit in a car with the windows wound up

William’s foster Mum, who cannot be named, has previously told the court that she saw a car with the windows down in Benaroon Drive, on the morning of William’s disappearance.

Totally.. I got that for sure. Sorry if my reply seemed combative

Yes now that’s a good pick up Slouth. FM did has something about the car having it’s windows down. What are your thoughts on that?

Yes now that’s a good pick up Slouth. FM did has something about the car having it’s windows down. What are your thoughts on that?

Well its interesting that MJ testified about a similar car in the area on that day, also with the window down...….
The descriptions of both cars in question appeared to resemble a white Camry wagon....

Sometimes Craddock's questions seem a little strange...…. but then later we find there is a reason for them, even though they seem obscure at the time.....

What do others think??

Sorry for jumping in...
According to Debbie Gardoll TJ left Wauchope between 7.30 and 8.00am. FFC saw the cars parked in Benaroon Dr at 7.30am when she opened the curtains. It's a 20-30min drive from Wauchope to Kendall. If both women have the times right, it doesn't fit.

Yes it could have. So why did he drug her and how did she know it was her hubby that drugged her?
Apparently, one reason was to use her car, (without her permission) when she had more fuel in it, than he had …. which is just pathetic IMO.... so goodness knows what other reasons he chose to do that for???

Sorry for jumping in...
According to Debbie Gardoll TJ left Wauchope between 7.30 and 8.00am. FFC saw the cars parked in Benaroon Dr at 7.30am when she opened the curtains. It's a 20-30min drive from Wauchope to Kendall. If both women have the times right, it doesn't fit.
Excellent pick up Blues … I had no idea about what time TJ left... I was just citing the Australian... trying to come up links..... as so far we haven't heard much to link him to the crime.....

Did DG happen to say exactly which car he drove that day??? as that could also rule out the MJ sighting....

Sorry for jumping in...
Unless his Camry was in the street driven by someone else and he drove one of his other cars that day? Then swapped? Who knows?

From previous Thread #
upload_2020-3-10_22-1-30.png

This is intriguing. Could Jones and Abbott have been put in the same gaol after the Coroner announced at the end of the 2nd tranche the inquest was adjourned until March 2020 with words to the effect of “I’m sorry but there is a reason for it”

Apparently, one reason was to use her car, (without her permission) when she had more fuel in it, than he had …. which is just pathetic IMO.... so goodness knows what other reasons he chose to do that for???
AJ is clearly a despicable person. Too intoxicated and high to consider rights and wrongs. His behaviour deserves to be questioned there’s no doubt about it. My only thing is that there’s nothing to show he was at that street that morning. He must be so far gone that the recent pics of him from today’s inquest look like he’s knocking on deaths door.

Really!!! So he made his wife a nice drink with a couple of knockout drops in it and took her car for a spin and used up her juice. Beejeez very cunning.
He should have just head down to the community center and asked for money/voucher for fuel. Do they even give fuel assistance?
Did the son really feel it a good plan that his father and he jump on his unregistered bikes and head over to Kendall where there were a whole lot of police gathering?

During that evening, he told his son - who owned several unregistered trail motorbikes - to get the bikes ready, as they would the following day travel 20 minutes to Kendall to look for William.

Mr Jones told Mr Gardoll he would go to a local community centre to ask for fuel money.

The next day Mr Gardoll rang Mr Jones to inquire about their plans and was told he had instead bought beer to drink with his friend Paul Bickford.

"I rang him and asked what was going on," Mr Gardoll told the inquest.

Excellent pick up Blues … I had no idea about what time TJ left... I was just citing the Australian... trying to come up links..... as so far we haven't heard much to link him to the crime.....

Did DG happen to say exactly which car he drove that day??? as that could also rule out the MJ sighting....

I've asked the same question. Based on what we know there is nothing to link him to the crime or put him in Benaroon Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo