Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What brave people those witnesses are. I would be scared $hytless to point my finger at any one of them and then have go to home where they know I live.

If PS did see anything I understand his silence and fear.

Was he even considered a poi back then?

Sorry quoting myself

A woman he worked for, Iris Northam, said her husband asked Abbott about them.
"He said oysters. But they didn't look like oysters to me," she said.
"These were more probably about seven or eight marks on his arm, more like where finger marks had gouged skin out."
"You had a level of concern?" Counsel Assisting asked.
"Sort of, yes" she replied.
Police investigated but Abbott was never charged.

Neighbour had 'funny feeling' about William Tyrrell person of interest

Based on all the police investigations FA has apparently been involved in, he appears potentially very good at leaving little evidence/witnesses... at least not enough to be charged/convicted. IMO

Based on all the police investigations FA has apparently been involved in, he appears potentially very good at leaving little evidence/witnesses... at least not enough to be charged/convicted. IMO
o i think he thinks of himself as charmer,hes very good at putting himself into peoples lives letting them know hes thinking about crimes if he thinks they may be a threat to him..and i just cant get over how he tried to get into the car..hes freeken brazen .. he likes to walk

o i think he thinks of himself as charmer,hes very good at putting himself into peoples lives letting them know hes thinking about crimes if he thinks they may be a threat to him..and i just cant get over how he tried to get into the car..hes freeken brazen .. he likes to walk

The term ‘psychopath’ comes to mind.. IMO

I wonder,if TJ is into collecting scrap metal..did he ever take washing machines to metal yards ?
Yes and it’s been the main focus of his evidence. That was his so called source of income. Most of yesterday’s news from court was about this . Have you read all the tweets and news articles ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member