Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just had another read of his testimony, and unless he had testimony that was not published, that was extremely short.
So he inspected FGM's decking on 8 September... could it be possible she let it slip her daughter and kids would be coming hence why she needs it fixed? I know the family arrived a night earlier than expected. Just seems that maybe he was meant to come over the Friday morning to fix (before kids were due to arrive perhaps) and he brought his handyman mates along to help him? Just speculation of course.

His testimony basically pointed out 3 things:
1. He had been to FGM house before
2. He had an "alibi" for the time of the abduction
3. He knew FA

To me that seems like and introduction and then all these other men give testimony with the common link being either FA or GO... then they will wrap up with FA and GO?

JMO

Thanks so much Blues Clues. That's extremely helpful.
mmmm confirmed to fix deck..may have found out about the visit..has since found out about hospital on the Tuesday..needed or wanted to get deck done before Tuesday to bring in the income..was planning trip to pay for advert on Friday morning so gave a ring on his way out,no answer..may have swung by before 10am..crabs..and seen if someone was home..gone to pay advert im guessing didnt take an hr..may have had FA in car with him..plan hatched imo

So what are everyone's thoughts on this?

Is it a strategy by the Coroner and Craddock to let Abbott think he has power etc and then he will slip up???

Or is Abbott not considered a "suspect" as the media has been calling him?????

Or is the friend that Ray Porter gave the lift to, actually Phil??? and not Abbott??? And will Phil be called at the next tranche?? And who is Phil???

Why keep searching the Parish Property at Herons Creek (we assumed this was due to Abbott) but are the Police actually looking at Danny Parish?

So many questions......
yes who is Phil ? the local did say she thought 3 involved

So what are everyone's thoughts on this?

Is it a strategy by the Coroner and Craddock to let Abbott think he has power etc and then he will slip up???

Or is Abbott not considered a "suspect" as the media has been calling him?????

Or is the friend that Ray Porter gave the lift to, actually Phil??? and not Abbott??? And will Phil be called at the next tranche?? And who is Phil???

Why keep searching the Parish Property at Herons Creek (we assumed this was due to Abbott) but are the Police actually looking at Danny Parish?

So many questions......

Can someone explain the history between FA, MP and DP again, if it's allowed?

MP is supporting FA (visits in jail etc)
MP and DP had a falling out over FA?
DP and FA were friends at some point though?
FA lived on Parish property?

MP seems to come across as the " better brother", yet he openly supports FA??

All MOO

What makes you think that #35 is not the house with boxed up window?
I was asking, is the former taxi driver the mysterious person who lives at No 35?
Or is it the person with the curious box over the window who lives at No 35?

I was asking, is the former taxi driver the mysterious person who lives at No 35?
Or is it the person with the curious box over the window who lives at No 35?

The former taxi driver lived at #35 with a boxed up window.

See all the posts around here.
Starting with the one by JLZ - speaking of a post and link by sleep directly above it.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

As well, in a post by p&g a little further down .... The man was known around the area to keep odd hours, and told police that his “sleep patterns were a lifestyle choice, probably a habit left over from his days as a taxi driver.”

Last edited:

All MOO

IIRC

DP and FA were friends first, but in later years fought a lot
DP introduced MP to FA and they became friends and FA attended church, worked on the restoration etc
MP has been supporting FA in role as a Pastor for many years of FA's court and jail appearances.. MP was also a Prison Chaplain in the past
MP accused his own brother DP of being involved in Williams disappearance and also accused him of lying...
I think MP and DP had a falling out over the sexual abuse complaint of one of DP's relatives
Yes FA lived on the Parish Property until that allegation I think (FA was living there when William went missing)

Yes, MP and FA seem to be firm friends and he supports him ........

ALL MOO

But no statement included a conversation the 75-year-old now says he had with the foster grandmother shortly after a neighbour alerted him William was missing.

Mr Savage says the 30-second chat outside the woman's home involved her telling him William's foster mother had gone in to make or have a cup of coffee and then noticed the boy wasn't there.

"I'm pretty sure that's what she said," Mr Savage told the inquest.

Is someone able to refresh this,did the FGM say she spoke to PS
?? was someone listening ..

I can't say I agree that he was a top homicide cop, but I would say he was an awesome victim's advocate & he was tenacious. Wrt to WT, his dogged determination to find PS had something to do with his disappearance has lead absolutely no-where, and may have hindered the investigation... We'll see I guess, but it won't be a surprise to realise there was a lot of time wasted there - IMO. Also, there are 3 killers free, in just this example alone... how does that equate to being a top homicide cop? I can give you, as you well know, many examples of killers caught by an investigator who joined a team 'late'. It sounds like I am totally against him. I'm not a huge fan lately, especially after the illegal recordings that he thought he could get away with - but I respect his determination. I have noticed, since the day I joined WS, that the culture here has been absolutely for him - without any true basis. The bottom line is - he might be a dog with a bone, but in reality, he doesn't get to chomp on them. lol. sorry for the bad analogy - but this is absolutely true!

Late to the party as usual :rolleyes:

As far as the enquiry into PS leading 'absolutely no-where' - well may be it did and maybe it didn't - are you saying he shouldn't have even tried?
In addition, it was mentioned at Jubes trial, by Laura Bancroft (who is no longer on the strike force) that she 'believed' that PS is no longer a POI - meaning she doesn't know for sure - MSN picked it up as he has been ruled out. I don't think so, MSN really do change what has been said in court.

I just wanted to reply to your mention of "three killers free" - first Matt Leveson's Killer - it has been 'legally resolved' that Matt died of an overdose and that his boyfriend disposed of his body - how does that leave a killer free?

-Second - Bowraville - the alleged killer has been through 2 trials (1991 and 1997) and found not guilty/charges dropped. How is this GJ's fault that a Killer is free when he wasn't even on the case at that time? He has spent much of his time trying to change the law to have the offender retrialed on all three murders. Shame on him for trying to do this. :eek:

Who is the third? Williams Killer? How do you know William is dead?

Can you also list for me the cases that he has solved, those that he has charged and murderers that have been found guilty and put in jail? Seems unfair to your argument if you don't mention his successes. ............. (Spose not)

Where is the true basis you talk about?

Don't label me at a Jubes fan - I respect him doing his job - but I wouldn't if he did anything that I regarded as wrong.

All MOO
From memory i think thats right :)

IIRC

DP and FA were friends first, but in later years fought a lot
DP introduced MP to FA and they became friends and FA attended church, worked on the restoration etc
MP has been supporting FA in role as a Pastor for many years of FA's court and jail appearances.. MP was also a Prison Chaplain in the past
MP accused his own brother DP of being involved in Williams disappearance and also accused him of lying...
I think MP and DP had a falling out over the sexual abuse complaint of one of DP's relatives
Yes FA lived on the Parish Property until that allegation I think (FA was living there when William went missing)

Yes, MP and FA seem to be firm friends and he supports him ........

ALL MOO

Thanks so much SLouTh for clearing that up for me. I still find it perplexing that MP has aligned himself with FA rather than his own brother. Makes me wonder what DP is really like. .. If he is as bad as as MP seems to think and was once friends with FA, then that is a recipe for disaster IMO.

Thanks so much SLouTh for clearing that up for me. I still find it perplexing that MP has aligned himself with FA rather than his own brother. Makes me wonder what DP is really like. .. If he is as bad as as MP seems to think and was once friends with FA, then that is a recipe for disaster IMO.
Yes agree Ms Kite .... "Blood is usually thicker than water" as the saying goes ..... and the fact that MP is a "Man of God"
It's odd....
All MOO

Late to the party as usual :rolleyes:

As far as the enquiry into PS leading 'absolutely no-where' - well may be it did and maybe it didn't - are you saying he shouldn't have even tried?
In addition, it was mentioned at Jubes trial, by Laura Bancroft (who is no longer on the strike force) that she 'believed' that PS is no longer a POI - meaning she doesn't know for sure - MSN picked it up as he has been ruled out. I don't think so, MSN really do change what has been said in court.

I just wanted to reply to your mention of "three killers free" - first Matt Leveson's Killer - it has been 'legally resolved' that Matt died of an overdose and that his boyfriend disposed of his body - how does that leave a killer free?

-Second - Bowraville - the alleged killer has been through 2 trials (1991 and 1997) and found not guilty/charges dropped. How is this GJ's fault that a Killer is free when he wasn't even on the case at that time? He has spent much of his time trying to change the law to have the offender retrialed on all three murders. Shame on him for trying to do this. :eek:

Who is the third? Williams Killer? How do you know William is dead?

Can you also list for me the cases that he has solved, those that he has charged and murderers that have been found guilty and put in jail? Seems unfair to your argument if you don't mention his successes. ............. (Spose not)

Where is the true basis you talk about?

Don't label me at a Jubes fan - I respect him doing his job - but I wouldn't if he did anything that I regarded as wrong.
so well said

But no statement included a conversation the 75-year-old now says he had with the foster grandmother shortly after a neighbour alerted him William was missing.

Mr Savage says the 30-second chat outside the woman's home involved her telling him William's foster mother had gone in to make or have a cup of coffee and then noticed the boy wasn't there.

"I'm pretty sure that's what she said," Mr Savage told the inquest.

Is someone able to refresh this,did the FGM say she spoke to PS
?? was someone listening ..

Not that I know of ... this article contains what has been published about FGM's statement.

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's police statement to inquest revealed | Daily Mail Online

Ok I just had another read of his testimony, and unless he had testimony that was not published, that was extremely short.
So he inspected FGM's decking on 8 September... could it be possible she let it slip her daughter and kids would be coming hence why she needs it fixed? I know the family arrived a night earlier than expected. Just seems that maybe he was meant to come over the Friday morning to fix (before kids were due to arrive perhaps) and he brought his handyman mates along to help him? Just speculation of course.

His testimony basically pointed out 3 things:
1. He had been to FGM house before
2. He had an "alibi" for the time of the abduction
3. He knew FA

To me that seems like and introduction and then all these other men give testimony with the common link being either FA or GO... then they will wrap up with FA and GO?

JMO
Hi Madoodi, she wasnt getting it fixed ready for visitors, she had already sold the house and in the contract she agreed to have the decking fixed prior to exchange

Blues I was just wondering if Geoff Owen said where he was for the remainder of the day? And I was thinking last night I wonder if the Police were able to confirm his "alibi" with CCTV????

With the video interview that was posted by Doc Sleuth (- Thanks Doc :)) I noticed that Jubes said that mobile phones are incredibly useful for the Police re tracking movements etc ....
I'm sure we would all love to know that information re the current POI's.....

BBM

No SLouTH he wasn't asked.

The former taxi driver lived at #35 with a boxed up window.

See all the posts around here.
Starting with the one by JLZ - speaking of a post and link by sleep directly above it.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

As well, in a post by p&g a little further down .... The man was known around the area to keep odd hours, and told police that his “sleep patterns were a lifestyle choice, probably a habit left over from his days as a taxi driver.”

Well that's what I thought too. Have you read CO's book? That's not what she says.

Ok, so I've just started reading Caroline Overington's book. In Chapter 2 page 41, she refers to one of the neighbours who lived in a small brick house with a "box over one of the windows". She then goes on to talk about someone that the FGM mentioned as keeping unusual hours, whom I have seen referred to here as taxi driver.

When I saw these posts previously on this thread, I formed the conclusion that it was the same person. Now I see they are two different people.

So is the former taxi driver the mysterious person who lives at No 35? Or is it the person with the curious box over the window?
There are some interesting comments about the neighbor from No35 in Jubes' Book, that are fairly disturbing .... IMO

He describes him as "a fat hairy gorilla of a man"

"Hanging in what remains of his garden are the bodies of dead animals, tied up with string. Walking inside my worry deepens when we find what looks like a kind of shrine at the end of the man's bed made out of a photograph of William, along with quotes of mine taken from newspapers, saying we will never give up trying to find him."

Ref: I Catch Killers Jubelin and Box, Chapter: There's No Death That's A Good Death Pg 1.2

There are some interesting comments about the neighbor from No35 in Jubes' Book, that are fairly disturbing .... IMO

He describes him as "a fat hairy gorilla of a man"

"Hanging in what remains of his garden are the bodies of dead animals, tied up with string. Walking inside my worry deepens when we find what looks like a kind of shrine at the end of the man's bed made out of a photograph of William, along with quotes of mine taken from newspapers, saying we will never give up trying to find him."

Ref: I Catch Killers Jubelin and Box, Chapter: There's No Death That's A Good Death Pg 1.2

Oh wow :eek:

I would really like to know if he has definitely been cleared and how. I'd also like to know if he goes fishing. I can't shake the feeling the two cars FFC saw parked on the street were parked at his place. Had two others arrived early, maybe before daylight and all 3 left in one car to go fishing and return mid morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties