Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this article can't PS said he walked 'uphill' to look for WT. Many of us thought it strange he went that way. He also mentions the bush trail he walks everyday...
So which way is uphill?? Does anyone know? I guess not down past Ellendale?
Any thoughts:
The day William Tyrrell vanished
Could he have come across someone on his search and been threatened?

JMO
IMO, he can't have been threatened by someone so much, if he had the impertinence claiming about GJ's treatment methods. I think, if he had been threatened by the abductor, he rather would have shut his mouth over GJ's investigation, so as not to stir up further dust.

IMO, he can't have been threatened by someone so much, if he had the impertinence claiming about GJ's treatment methods. I think, if he had been threatened by the abductor, he rather would have shut his mouth over GJ's investigation, so as not to stir up further dust.

Yes, I am not buying that he was scared either. He was in front of the media all of the time, posing for pics, commenting about this neighbour and that neighbour, and other things. Not the behaviour of a frightened and/or threatened person. imo

Then when things started pointing at him a little - that he was a POI - he blew up at the media and showed his ugly side.

From Dr's responses and your own, I doubt it.

I don't think he was nervous. To me he came across like a senior cit who felt he was doing his civic duty. His memory let him down occasionally but I didn't get the impression he was trying to mislead or cover anything. Perhaps that's why he wasn't nervous - he had nothing to hide? I could have completely misread him of course.

12/09/14 was a Friday when William went missing

25/3/16 was a Friday
when they BOTH found the camera.

Was his daughter there that day as well?

Mr Savage and his daughter (left) on March 25, 2016
Video of William Tyrrell person of interest Paul Savage plucked secret camera from a tree

He tries to make it sound like his daughter found it .... "The pensioner told detectives it had been found by his daughter and he ‘thought it was (switched) off’."

Mr Jubelin said Mr Savage had constantly seen police exploring the bush, and had spoken to officers himself, but he still took the camera down without telling detectives.
‘But no, you took the camera off and hung onto it and only gave it back when police were, turned up looking for it.’

Is his daughter another one without the civic responsibility to hand it over to the police? Finders keepers.

Yes, I am not buying that he was scared either. He was in front of the media all of the time, posing for pics, commenting about this neighbour and that neighbour, and other things. Not the behaviour of a frightened and/or threatened person. imo

Then when things started pointing at him a little - that he was a POI - he blew up at the media and showed his ugly side.

He also had a vengeful side IMO. Remember FGM and the postie’s problems with him?

Could a vengeful old fart actually take a kiddy home to watch the panic erupt then come out like a winner because he found and saved a lost child.

But William suffered asthma.....

PS has been cleared hasn’t he.

I think the Ray Porter comments are more true,if Frank was his buddy he wouldnt have said anything,he wanted to confess his part....even tho PS is weird as,and a stalker i cant get why Ray Porter would say what he did if it wasnt true...the part for me now is where did they take him ???

I think the Ray Porter comments are more true,if Frank was his buddy he wouldnt have said anything,he wanted to confess his part....even tho PS is weird as,and a stalker i cant get why Ray Porter would say what he did if it wasnt true...the part for me now is where did they take him ???

I don't feel quite the same way about Ray Porter. He hung around with a disgusting, despicable man. What kind of person was Porter that he could do that?

Was it a confession from Porter? Or was he determined to make Abbott pay for something (else) despicable? Abbott seemed to get off on some major charges when he could have been very guilty. Porter may have known that.

Or maybe Porter was upset that he got no support from Abbott while Porter was very ill. Could he have been petty enough to think "I stuck by you and helped you, now when I need people the most where are you?"
Was Abbott in prison the whole time that Porter was ill? Did they have some kind of falling out?

Or maybe Porter thought if he 'confessed' this to someone else, they would get the police off his back ... because it does not seem that he told the police this little story, even though they apparently visited him a few times.

We have no idea how these type of minds think, because we are not these kinds of people. They do things that are unimaginable to us.

Quite honestly, I could easily put any one of several people up for consideration for this crime. On the little that we know.

Last edited:
He also had a vengeful side IMO. Remember FGM and the postie’s problems with him?

Could a vengeful old fart actually take a kiddy home to watch the panic erupt then come out like a winner because he found and saved a lost child.

But William suffered asthma.....

PS has been cleared hasn’t he.

According to Laura Bancroft, who hadn't been on the strike force for about 18 months, she 'belived' he was no longer a POI. Not sure how I feel about that statement.

I found this part of the book, in regard to PS very creepy:

Attachments

• Pg 298.JPG
    Pg 298.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 89
According to Laura Bancroft, who hadn't been on the strike force for about 18 months, she 'belived' he was no longer a POI. Not sure how I feel about that statement.

I found this part of the book, in regard to PS very creepy:

Being ‘odd’ isn’t a crime but it’s those ‘odd’ people that you step away from.

The detective said his account of his movements on the day William vanished were ‘odd’.

‘He went searching on his own, stated he got lost in terrain he might have expected to be familiar with and he did not report the outcome of his searching.

‘There are periods of time where Mr Savage’s movements cannot be corroborated,’ she said.

Mr Savage has consistently denied any role in the three-year-old’s apparent abduction.
Video of William Tyrrell person of interest Paul Savage plucked secret camera from a tree

Were they looking to place the camera to monitor the hermit gorilla with the shrine--as opposed to, say, another neighbour of interest? Is that clear from the context? I notice the quotations are from the same two pages.
JLZ,
Mr Hermit Gorilla With Shrine was said to be the target, yes, but the book doesn't say where the police intended to put the cameras, only that on the way to look for possible locations a detective went through a property that sounds like PS's.

Jubelin describes Mr Hermit, then:
"He seems lonely - when I go to his home, he doesn't want me to leave. But we put him under surveillance, to be certain.
I ask Greg, one of the junior detectives on the strike force, to look at whether we can install covert cameras in the forest to keep watch on this man."
<snip>

"When Greg comes back he tells me he parked on Benaroon Drive, in full view of the neighbours, and walked straight through a big, open property to get to where we're thinking of setting up the cameras. The property's owner, an old bloke called Paul, who is in his 70s, approached him.
'G'day mate', Greg said, introducing himself as a detective. Then, remembering the cameras were supposed to be a covert job, he tried to disguise what he was doing: 'I've been sent here because we have some concerns about the initial search for William Tyrrell and we believe it hasn't been searched on this side and I need to do an initial assessment before we do a search.'
Paul seemed interested. He hadn't been on his usual morning walk yet, so offered to go with Greg, who said he accepted."

- Gary Jubelin & Dan Box, I Catch Killers, 2020, chapter There's No Death That's a Good Death, ebook pages 269 & 270

PS HAD bees down further in the bush and six maps shows what looks like tracks through 144.
View attachment 261128
View attachment 261129
The larger map zoomed in of the area shows more finite detail of 144.
they'll get you,

I haven't previously seen anything saying PS had bees in the bush. Are you talking about one hive, or lots of them, and where were they kept? Thanks.

Re the route of PS's daily walk:

Jubelin: "I look at his witness statement, and another Paul gave almost a year after William went missing, when we re-interviewed everyone who lived near [pseudonym for FGM] Anne's property on Benaroon Drive. He says that, on the day itself, he went for his daily walk in the State forest and returned home about 8.50am." (BBM)
- Jubelin & Box, I Catch Killers, chapter There's No Death That's a Good Death, ebook page 270

The Kendall State Forest is about 500 metres away from FGM's house (contrary to apparently every MSM report ever written), so if that's where PS went on his daily walks, CuriousCritter's map in thread 46 post 1016 shows a route which fits: PS's walk is marked in yellow, like a big rectangle (ignore the little circle around one corner), and the lefthand side of the rectangle - a vertical yellow line - follows the eastern boundary road of Kendall SF:

image.jpeg

If that's correct, then the closest PS would have gone to #144 is when returning home along Batar Creek Road itself.

Last edited:
Re the route of PS's daily walk:

Jubelin: "I look at his witness statement, and another Paul gave almost a year after William went missing, when we re-interviewed everyone who lived near [pseudonym for FGM] Anne's property on Benaroon Drive. He says that, on the day itself, he went for his daily walk in the State forest and returned home about 8.50am." (BBM)
- Jubelin & Box, I Catch Killers, chapter There's No Death That's a Good Death, ebook page 270

The Kendall State Forest is about 500 metres away from FGM's house (contrary to apparently every MSM report ever written), so if that's where PS went on his daily walks, CuriousCritter's map in thread 46 post 1016 shows a route which fits: PS's walk is marked in yellow, like a big rectangle (ignore the little circle around one corner), and the lefthand side of the rectangle - a vertical yellow line - follows the eastern boundary road of Kendall SF:

View attachment 261183

If that's correct, then the closest PS would have gone to #144 is when returning home along Batar Creek Road itself.

Sixmaps shows a labyrinth of bush tracks. In the pic you posted, (circled bottom right) it shows something that looks as big as an established house. I guess that would be the caravan he visited?

We sleuthed that area and found what we thought to be an illegal plantation.
E92E636A-7547-449B-A0ED-03A7C11A7EF4.jpeg
E92E636A-7547-449B-A0ED-03A7C11A7EF4.jpeg
I was surprised to see Beneroon continue all the way around to connect with Kendall Forest Road.
All these are named roads.

Attachments

• 93B28593-338C-46FF-BC2E-04AEDA9E491A.jpeg
    93B28593-338C-46FF-BC2E-04AEDA9E491A.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 60
I struggle to comprehend why he kept it so long... not a helpful neighbour at all. He also seemed to be taking a good look at it.
It also shocks me that his 4 hour formal interview only took place in 2017. It seems as though the initial focus was so much on BS that they let other POIs just fall through the cracks.
JMO

Not exactly bushwalking attire so I wonder if he told her to come look at this.
View attachment 261136

Blurry stills contained in NSW Police Force documents appear to show Mr Savage and his daughter (left) on March 25, 2016
To me this comes across as just that... "come and take a look at what I found". I may be wrong too, but I don't see someone going on a long bushwalk in a long maxi dress...
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member