Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievable. I'm too angry for words.
Same I just cannot believe this at all!
All this time and absolutely nothing! An arrogant new lead investigator who just seems not to care at all.
Witnesses who just cannot remember.
A medical expert who basically discounts everyone's testimony.
A key POI who gets privileges whilst in prison, listens to the entire inquest and does not even appear to have been questioned in relation to the inquest.
And then a finding only mid next year!
Just ridiculous :(
What was the actual point of this tranche?

IMO

Last year I think it was, when Jubelin wanted to jump on the stand, the coroner promised the parents that a time would come to focus on any inadequacies in the investigation. Now they've had time to spare, I presume because Abbott claimed exemption, they've apparently filled some of it in with the memory expert, and the coroner has just skipped out on her promise.

William Tyrrell’s foster parents fear the prime suspects in his disappearance will die before the truth is uncovered.

“My arms still ache to this day to hold him,” the foster mother said.

“We’re at the same point we were when the investigation began six years ago,” the foster father said.

Nine days later, the family was forced to make the four-hour trip home - with the sight of William’s empty car seat “crushing” his foster mother.

https://7news.com.au/news/william-t...am-tyrrells-empty-car-seat-crushing-c-1373202

What an absolute disgrace:

The foster parents also detailed the devastating effect of a long-running harassment campaign by sections of the public.

They endured threats so serious one person was jailed, accusations of stealing from a registered charity and had their address repeatedly exposed.

“We were not prepared for the degree of prosecution we were subjected to by strangers,” the family said.

Even at the inquest, the harassment continued with some of the antagonists illegally photographing the foster parents inside the court complex and posting the pictures online.

https://7news.com.au/news/william-t...am-tyrrells-empty-car-seat-crushing-c-1373202

And this. Same link as above. What a disgrace. Who would do something like that?(Rhetorical question. Sadly I can guess the answers).

A statement on behalf of William’s biological father and paternal grandmother also detailed how the egging of the father’s home, online abuse and unsupportive sections of the media had added to the overwhelming grief of losing the three-year-old.

“We’ve had six years of pain, grief and broken promises,” the statement said.

What an absolute disgrace:

The foster parents also detailed the devastating effect of a long-running harassment campaign by sections of the public.

They endured threats so serious one person was jailed, accusations of stealing from a registered charity and had their address repeatedly exposed.

“We were not prepared for the degree of prosecution we were subjected to by strangers,” the family said.

Even at the inquest, the harassment continued with some of the antagonists illegally photographing the foster parents inside the court complex and posting the pictures online.

These disgusting harassers sure are setting themselves up for a big dose of karma.
As if William's families have not been hurt enough.

Well, 8 months to write the coronial report. It should be a lengthy manuscript to read, when it is published.

And in the mean time, William is still missing and someone out there knows something.

I am beyond angry. This inquest has done nothing for William other than to throw the case into a box ready for the cold case shelf, IMO. I had such high hopes and now I am just utterly crushed. It’s devastating that the best hope William has now is to wait 15 or so years for his sister to become a detective.

Don’t give up Websleuths, it’s looking like you guys have put more effort into solving this case than the current investigators. William and his family deserve so much more than this.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
3m

The Deputy State Coroner told the court “I understand that’s difficult and painful, but that’s when it’s going to be. It’s unfortunate”.

Show this thread

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
4m

The court has heard the coroner’s findings in the William Tyrrell case will not be handed down until June next year.
And go..who is going to write the findings...someone can do better than me im sure....no findings of concrete evidence,most likely abducted,box to be placed on shelf...a sorry for a complete waste of tax payers money mm doubt it

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2m

In closing, Deputy State Coroner Harriett Grahame told the court “please accept my assurance these proceedings have been conducted out of deep respect for him, the little boy missing. I take the task before me very seriously... and remain committed to finding out the truth”.
maybe she should listen to all the tapes,and sort out the lawyers while shes at it with the amount of people having bad memories,to allow a professional to bleet on about no yes no yes memories and not allow Gary to speak,mmmm

Presenting two private family photo albums of William to the coroner, Harriet Grahame, both parents spoke of the grief of losing their precious, jovial and funny boy.

His “giggles were infectious”, he had “the cutest little walk” and he loved listening to stories about Fireman Sam and Hairy Maclary, they said. They had feared the worst when he went missing but held out hope.

“We’ve had six years of pain, grief and broken promises,” the statement said. “We are still grieving, we are angry and frustrated and we want answers.”

Grahame will deliver her findings in June 2021 – more than two years after the inquest began.

William Tyrrell’s foster parents say they fear prime suspects will die before truth uncovered

I went today :)

Findings will be handed down on 18/6/2021

William's sister broke my heart. Such an articulate & impressive little girl. Her opening words " This is my brother we're talking about, in my mind no one is trying.......:(:(

It was also good to hear the FF absolutely out the trolls & abusers who have caused them no end of grief ( who only 2 weeks ago took photos of William's sister playing sport :mad: ) some who they said were have been sitting in the public gallery & also took photos of them inside Taree court & posted online :mad:

The FF spoke about 5 areas

1 William
2 The disappearance
3 Where's William
4 Under Attack
5What we hope for

The Bio GM sat in the witness box while Swift read a statement ( was all about Bio dad & her ) very little mention of Bio mum :(

I went today :)

Findings will be handed down on 18/6/2021

William's sister broke my heart. Such an articulate & impressive little girl. Her opening words " This is my brother we're talking about, in my mind no one is trying.......:(:(

It was also good to hear the FF absolutely out the trolls & abusers who have caused them no end of grief ( who only 2 weeks ago took photos of William's sister playing sport :mad: ) some who they said were have been sitting in the public gallery & also took photos of them inside Taree court & posted online :mad:

The FF spoke about 5 areas

1 William
2 The disappearance
3 Where's William
4 Under Attack
5What we hope for

The Bio GM sat in the witness box while Swift read a statement ( was all about Bio dad & her ) very little mention of Bio mum :(

They took pics of William's sister playing sports????? WTH. Are there no respectable boundaries for these horrible people? Leave her alone. As if she hasn't lost enough already, now she must lose her privacy to these spying perverts?

From what I remember, the purpose of the inquest was to determine whether William is still alive.

Don't lose hope that we'll find out what happened. I have my own theory, strengthened by some things I've read in these excerpts. It's just so confusing that police haven't made an arrest, but then I'm reminded that even the dumbest perps can get away with it for years.

It's so heartbreaking to hear from William's sister. Poor little girl.

Of course it would .. that is disgusting. These perverts have hit a new low. Taking photos of a young girl.
They should have a think about their actions - they are doing what a voyeuristic pedo does.

IMO
I agree but in early days so did the media publishing photos of bio mum with Williams younger siblings

I agree but in early days so did the media publishing photos of bio mum with Williams younger siblings

Taking photos outside a court is a little different from stalking a young girl - without her mother - who is playing sports, don't you think? And they don't even have the excuse of being MSM journos - who would know better than to do that.
These 'people' give every impression of being prying, disgusting lowlifes.

(I agree MSM should have pixelated BM's sons. It was BM they wanted the pics of - outside court - not her children. They, unfortunately, were collateral damage - and also unfortunately were taken along to court.)

IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members